It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't know if this counts, or how long this will last, but I added Black Mirror 3 to my cart (here on GOG) just to see how much I could possibly be spending this weekend, and instead of appearing at $4.99, it came in at $2.49. So, of course, I bought it.

I guess it's a glitch or something, I don't know...

*Edit*

And now it appears at $2.49 for me just viewing it. Is it because I own the others? Hmm.

*Edit 2* Yes, extra discount for owning the other games. Should've read the announcement more clearly. Carry on!
Post edited May 08, 2015 by jcosmocohen
Be Mine 19 is live now on Groupees

$1

- Magicraft : Swords and Sorcery (DRM-Free, Greenlight / Win)
- Jones On Fire (DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac, Android)
- Jones On Fire OST (album - MP3, FLAC and Steam)

$4
- Woolfe - The Red Hood Diaries (Steam / Win)
- Dokuro (Steam / Win)
- NaissanceE (DRM-Free, Steam / Win)
- Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan (DRM-Free: Win-Only / Steam : Win, Mac, Linux)
- 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker (Steam / Win)

Bonus
- Starbreeze - N7 (album)
Post edited May 08, 2015 by madth3
A bit pricey, but it may be a great time to buy an nVidia 970 or 980. You get Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight with the purchase.

http://www.geforce.com/FreeAdventures?mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRokvKTLZKXonjHpfsX86eorXqGzhokz2EFye%2BLIHETpodcMSMNgMa%2BTFAwTG5toziV8R7HAKs1v3NsQXBXg#utm_source=GF-May2015-Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FreeAdventures
Post edited May 08, 2015 by Tallima
For a second i thought that was Legends of Grimlock 2, lol.

"WOOOOOOOOOooo.... oh, nevermind"
high rated
I've been pumping my agility-based skills at every level-up and it pays off again by successfully evading another groupees stealth attempt.
budejovice: I've been pumping my agility-based skills at every level-up and it pays off again by successfully evading another groupees stealth attempt.
I need some more grinding, killing slimes in the forest, apparently.

Naissance looks quite nice, and hopefully there will be some fun in some of these other games - but Woolfe was clearly the centerpiece of this bundle and it's Steam-only.

Previous BeMine bundles have been great. This one wasn't. Should have given it a skip. Damn swear jar only has $9.25 in it.
high rated
yogsloth: Previous BeMine bundles have been great. This one wasn't. Should have given it a skip. Damn swear jar only has $9.25 in it.
I'll consider going in at $1 for the Hot Tin Roof precursor, but hopefully I won't actually do it before the bundle expires. :) The games that would most interest me are Steam-only and I'm turned off by Naissance being DRM-free only on one platform.
Post edited May 08, 2015 by budejovice
Is there a site that maintains a database of every game that's been bundled somewhere?
TrevorWilliams: Is there a site that maintains a database of every game that's been bundled somewhere?
I only know of http://isthereanydeal.com/
yogsloth: Woolfe was clearly the centerpiece of this bundle and it's Steam-only.
I don't think it's available DRM-Free anywhere, so I expected that.

Quite happy with this bundle. I expect to enjoy Grim Legends 2.
madth3: Be Mine 19 is live now on Groupees

$1

- Magicraft : Swords and Sorcery (DRM-Free, Greenlight / Win)
- Jones On Fire (DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac, Android)
- Jones On Fire OST (album - MP3, FLAC and Steam)

$4
- Woolfe - The Red Hood Diaries (Steam / Win)
- Dokuro (Steam / Win)
- NaissanceE (DRM-Free, Steam / Win)
- Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan (DRM-Free: Win-Only / Steam : Win, Mac, Linux)
- 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker (Steam / Win)

Bonus
- Starbreeze - N7 (album)
One slightly decent game out of 7? I guess that's good for Groupees. Well, it's par for the course anyway.
The Humble Store started a Spring Sale.

Will last for two weeks.

Flash sale for 12 hours: This War Is Mine -50% (DRM-Free, Steam)
high rated
At first I though, uh oh. But I've picked through their DRM-free shelves for the most part. Nothing at all right now that I'd be interested in.

I got my money's worth from Game Dev Tycoon. I had fun naming the games with terrible punny innuendo. :)
Not too shabby. I'm glad that i pre-ordered this one. :D
TrevorWilliams: Is there a site that maintains a database of every game that's been bundled somewhere?
I use the Steam Enhanced extension on firefox, then i can check the game's steam page and see if the game was bundled, when and where.

Oh? Then i don't expect a good bundle (or even a bundle) next tuesday. Time for a vacation on my bundle psych powers...
Post edited May 08, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Hmm, Crusader Kings II Collection is cheaper than the DLC Collection. WTF? Still 22 euros for a bunch of DLCs... I think I'll skip for now.