It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: "That’s right - you’ve found the ONLY SURVIVAL GAME ON STEAM that is NOT in Early Access!*" :D
Yeah, mega funny. :) I love their sense of humour... "More bugs than any other survival game!" LOL
budejovice: Huh, I assumed that page was just a list, not something with actions available. But I did indeed forget that one could accept from inside the forums as well. I may start accepting if it will clear my notifications. :)
Or decline perhaps? ;-P

Here's my experience with the "phantom" flags.
high rated
budejovice: Huh, I assumed that page was just a list, not something with actions available. But I did indeed forget that one could accept from inside the forums as well. I may start accepting if it will clear my notifications. :)
HypersomniacLive: Or decline perhaps? ;-P

Here's my experience with the "phantom" flags.
Nah, they're nice and good people requesting so far. It could be like my Google+ account. I assume something goes on in there, but I'll likely never know. :)

Your flag issue sounds somewhat preferable. My flags just appear to be a permanent fixture for now. I wouldn't have seen that post because I don't often read threads where GOG says they're listening. ;)
Grargar: GamersGate deals:

Legend of Grimrock (Steam) -80%.

Deep Silver Week, up to -80%. The games are either DRM-Free, require a Steam account, or use "Other DRM". Among them, Dead Island Game of the Year (-75%), Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition (-75%), and Dead Island Franchise Pack (-80%), will be discounted for 48 hours.

By the way, does anybody know what kind of DRM is Emergency 2014 using?
Rush for Berlin Gold also looks nice (enjoyed the predessor S.W.I.N.E. which used the same engine - Stormengine): DRM free and only 1.25€
budejovice: Nah, they're nice and good people requesting so far. It could be like my Google+ account. I assume something goes on in there, but I'll likely never know. :)

Your flag issue sounds somewhat preferable. My flags just appear to be a permanent fixture for now. I wouldn't have seen that post because I don't often read threads where GOG says they're listening. ;)
madth3 thinks it's a side-effect of Barefoot Essentials.

There's a reason to read that thread, and it's not the non-existing participation of GOG. ;-)
skeletonbow: Bwahahahahahahahahahahaahaha! Goat Simulator has a new "Goatz" zombie goat DLC. LOL
Talk about making fun of the entire video game industry... that cracks me up mega.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DLC-GSDLC1/goat-simulator-goatz-dlc $4.99 USD
Turns out the non-zombie 'base' Goat Simulator game is on sale pretty much across all Steam key sellers (Steam, Humble, GamersGate, Greenman) for $3.40 right now. I think that's the lowest it's ever been, and it's low enough that I pulled the trigger. I expect to have some laughs when the grandson is visiting.
Post edited May 07, 2015 by mwb1100
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Surprise Attack</span>

PWYW
Oscura: Lost Light
Metrocide
OTTD

$6
A Druid's Duel
Particulars
Robocraft Pack Early Access

$12
Vertiginous Golf
Screencheat 2-pack

All games are DRM-Free+Steam key, except for Robocraft Pack, which is Steam-only. In addition, all games are multiplatform, except for Metrocide, which doesn't have a Linux version.
I was pondering about getting those free magazines when the bundle changed to the new one... Did I miss anything?
mwb1100: Turns out the non-zombie 'base' Goat Simulator game is on sale pretty much across all Steam key sellers (Steam, Humble, GamersGate, Greenman) for $3.40 right now. I think that's the lowest it's ever been, and it's low enough that I pulled the trigger. I expect to have some laughs when the grandson is visiting.
A friend brought it over one night and I got to play it for about 12 hours and laughed my ass off. I'm going to pick up a copy some time and probably get the DLC too because... Goat Simulator!!! I think I'll hold out for a while though, a lot of games on the go ATM. :)
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Surprise Attack</span>

PWYW
Oscura: Lost Light
Metrocide
OTTD
BlackThorny: I was pondering about getting those free magazines when the bundle changed to the new one... Did I miss anything?
Good chance to try Metrocide - the game seems to have come a long way, according to the reviews.
the other 2 tiers, well, I am so thankful that Humble puts the intersting games always in tier 1 ;)
Post edited May 08, 2015 by dyscode
It seems nobody mentioned this yet:

'Bundle 11: to the Highs'

LazyGuysBundle

12 kickass games

for only $ 2.99
Bundle ends on
May 24, 2015
You get a free Steam key when a game gets Greenlit (7 out of 8 Greenlit already) and is published on Steam.

Velocibox
BoxesWithGuns
The Defenders: The Second Wave
Loot Hero
Treeker: The Lost Glasses
Luminoso
Pavel Quest
The Dreamlord
CortexGear: AngryDroids
Pimander
Protect Thy Sphere thingy
Fantasy Mall

Bundle runs from May 7, 2015
to May 24, 2015
Pay the price you choose
Choose the price you fancy the most. Remember, TOP contributor price may get you a TOP contributor reward (read more).
If you are outside the U.S., the price is automatically converted to your local currency – you do not pay more!

Buy now for $2.99
Post edited May 08, 2015 by gixgox
gixgox: It seems nobody mentioned this yet:

Thanks!

Trekker looked interesting since the Debut 26 on IndieRoyale but, on first glance, this bundle looks more interesting for me. I'll have to check it carefully later.
Another small bundle:

The May Days Bundle on PlayInjector

$2.99 for

- Dead Slayer (DRM-Free, Desura)
- KEL Reaper of Entropy (DRM-Free, Steam)
- Mine Dudes (DRM-Free, Desura)
- BEEP (Steam)
- Camera Obscura (DRM-Free, Steam)
- Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive (Steam)

All games for Windows.
high rated
Playinjector commenter conspicuously absent in this thread. Where are you playinjector commenter? :)
budejovice: Playinjector commenter conspicuously absent in this thread. Where are you playinjector commenter? :)
Maybe trying to post from Galaxy?
;-)
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition is R$4,99 ($ 1.64 USD) on Nuuvem (Steam):

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1524-injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition

Good fighting game with epic battles. The story is great ;)