It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is Planetary Annihilation worth it?
ET3D: I'd wait for confirmation though. I've read one comment that the game wasn't redeemable.
Two wishlisted games (S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat and Survivalist), two very interesting games (Merchants of Kaiden and Of Orcs And Men), only one game I own... and now possibility of GOG key?

I can't wait...
Post edited May 06, 2015 by siulebuo
siulebuo: I can't wait...
It's been confirmed (see a few posts above). Go ahead and buy it.
GamersGate deals:

Deadalic Exclusives, up to -87%. The games are a mixture of DRM-Free and Steam.
Plug in Digital Best Of 48 Hours deal, up to -75%. The games are either DRM-Free, require a Steam account, or are "Other DRM".
Wizardry (Steam) daily -85%
Woolfe (Steam) weekly -75%
Treasure: P.S. Just wanted to post this before I forget... I said initially I'd post tomorrow, but then decided I'd get this mini-review out of the way, as I have quite some work to do that day...
Thanks for that! Useful info. Sounds that it falls into the same category as a lot of indie games, namely that the premise and gameplay is generally good, but it could use a little technical polish. Hopefully they'll be supplying updates to address the rest.
Grargar: Woolfe (Steam) weekly -75%
Oh my gosh, WANT! *_* I don't think that I can hold out at that price!
2 upcoming Groupees bundles (no preorder, maybe later?)

Be Mine 19 - https://groupees.com/bm19 (7 games + 1 album, $1 minimum)

Dynamite Comic bundle 2 - https://groupees.com/dynamite2 (25 comics, $2 minimum)
The Mixer 19 is up on IndieRoyale

- 1Quest
- Runes of Brennos
- The Chaos Engine
- GunWorld
- Gold Rush! Classic
- They Breathe
- Block Legend DX
- House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets Collector's Ed
Grargar: Woolfe (Steam) weekly -75%
genkicolleen: Oh my gosh, WANT! *_* I don't think that I can hold out at that price!
In case you cave in, let us know what you think. ;) I'm somewhat interested in it, too, but I've also read some negative comments about mediocre gameplay and the game being short and split in half, ending with a cliffhanger.
I may be in the minority, but I hold IR in higher regard than Groupees. But this didn't do anything for me at all.

If anyone is unaware, Gold Rush Classic is available DRM-free from FireFlower, no need to settle for Steam if it's not your preference.
budejovice: I may be in the minority, but I hold IR in higher regard than Groupees. But this didn't do anything for me at all.
Seriously doubt that, even if IR bundles are.... weak, at least they don't spam 5 different bundles a week full of garbage. If there's a ranking it would be:

Humble Bundle > Bundle Stars > Indie Royale > Groupees = Indie Gala
genkicolleen: Oh my gosh, WANT! *_* I don't think that I can hold out at that price!
Leroux: In case you cave in, let us know what you think. ;) I'm somewhat interested in it, too, but I've also read some negative comments about mediocre gameplay and the game being short and split in half, ending with a cliffhanger.
The Cliffhanger is possibly why it is not here. GOG still seems somewhat reluctant to adding unfinished episodic games. I understand this. It is the reason I am not going to buy it. Unless all episodes are available, I am also extremely reluctant to buy. This one looks fantastic, and its GRIN, so I'd expect it .. should.. be pretty good stuff. Just the episodic non-existant rest of the "game" that stops me here.
Indie Royale was pretty good before Desura was bought by Linden Labs (and, to be fair, in the days when there wasn't such a bundle overkill yet), but nowadays the bundles seem full of repeats and randomly chosen titles from the Desura catalogue without any obvious curating and quality control. Groupees has a lot of subpar games, too, but they make up for it with the occasional great deal on really good ones, some nice music for whoever is interested in it, and the bundles that allow you to pick what you deem worthy yourself.

HeDanny: Unless all episodes are available, I am also extremely reluctant to buy.
Yeah, I have several old indie games in my collection with "Episode 1" in the title that never got a sequel. This one on the other hand doesn't even reveal that it's relying on a yet to be released second part to finish the story.
Post edited May 06, 2015 by Leroux
Cyraxpt: Seriously doubt that, even if IR bundles are.... weak, at least they don't spam 5 different bundles a week full of garbage. If there's a ranking it would be:

Where's the rock?
budejovice: I may be in the minority, but I hold IR in higher regard than Groupees. But this didn't do anything for me at all.
Cyraxpt: Seriously doubt that, even if IR bundles are.... weak, at least they don't spam 5 different bundles a week full of garbage. If there's a ranking it would be:

Indie Royale used to be pretty fine, but lately, and I mean for months now, I've found it to be lame trash, when there is even a new bundle at all. I often buy the Debut stuff, but it's been a while since I saw anything of interest there.

Groupees seems to me a healthy if odd mix of solid or promising games, and standard shovelware.

Indie Gala, despite the general disdain, is my most frequent purchase of the minority sites; while the quality does go up and down, overall they often post games that I either want or am willing to try.

Just my opinion.