It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Taxes. For you, it's €5.46 and for me it's €5.55.
Greeks always win us in all ...
Grargar: Taxes. For you, it's €5.46 and for me it's €5.55.
siulebuo: Greeks always win us in all ...
I thought Australians always won in the Who's Paying More game.
jcosmocohen: I thought Australians always won in the Who's Paying More game.
Australians usually pay more for games that also have a retail version. The ones who are paying more in general (indie or not), are the British.
jcosmocohen: I thought Australians always won in the Who's Paying More game.
Grargar: Australians usually pay more for games that also have a retail version. The ones who are paying more in general (indie or not), are the British.
Ah, I see. Thanks, Obama (and I mean it!).
Grargar: Australians usually pay more for games that also have a retail version. The ones who are paying more in general (indie or not), are the British.
Sachys connection must be very bad if he is not here complaining about Bundle Stars and British prices...
siulebuo: Sachys connection must be very bad if he is not here complaining about Bundle Stars and British prices...
Yes, he said so some days ago.
Post edited May 06, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Yes, he said so some days ago.
I know, but he was here an hour ago.
siulebuo: I know, but he was here an hour ago.
Well, he certainly isn't available all the time, though.
siulebuo: - S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat
Which is redeemable on GOG. Cool. (Well, I already have it, but for those who want the game on GOG it's a good discount.)
ET3D: Which is redeemable on GOG. Cool. (Well, I already have it, but for those who want the game on GOG it's a good discount.)
OK, I surrender... I suppose that €5.55 is a good deal after all...
ET3D: Which is redeemable on GOG. Cool. (Well, I already have it, but for those who want the game on GOG it's a good discount.)
siulebuo: OK, I surrender... I suppose that €5.55 is a good deal after all...
I'd wait for confirmation though. I've read one comment that the game wasn't redeemable.
siulebuo: OK, I surrender... I suppose that €5.55 is a good deal after all...
ET3D: I'd wait for confirmation though. I've read one comment that the game wasn't redeemable.
I suppose it can't be guaranteed because GOG redeemability is not officially a part of the offer. But my key worked on GOG.

The person who said it doesn't work, may have tried the Steam key directly in GOG. That won't work. We need to redeem the bundle key on Steam, then view the "CD key" on Steam, then use that one at GOG.
Psyringe: But my key worked on GOG.
Just to verify, is that a key from this bundle?
Psyringe: But my key worked on GOG.
ET3D: Just to verify, is that a key from this bundle?
Yes. I bought the "Killer Bundle 3" currently offered by BundleStars, which contains a Steam key for Stalker: Call of Pripyat. After redeeming that key on Steam, I right-clicked it in the Steam library to view my "CD key". I then redeemed that key on GOG and now have the game in my GOG library as well.

As said above, it can't be guaranteed that this will work for everyone, since GOG redeemability is not mentioned on the bundle page as a feature. But it did work for me.
Post edited May 06, 2015 by Psyringe
Psyringe: But it did work for me.
Okay, thanks!