It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: What the f... Am i dreaming? A INDIE GALA BUNDLE without SHOVELWARE?
I'm still rubbing my eyes in disbelief too...a varied selection with several good games! Maybe they're trying to redeem themselves in their customers' eyes? =P
Post edited May 01, 2015 by expopower
Lol, you had to quote me 3m ago, didn't you?!? :p
Cyraxpt: Lol, you had to quote me 3m ago, didn't you?!? :p
Hahaha, I just noted the redacted portion. I'll fix mine accordingly...
Getcomposted: IndieGala Adventure Mega Bundle.

[Ninja'ed, but here's the full list. :)]
Impressive!
I think, I just get this bundle to get that awful stench of BIAB 4 out of my purse.
Post edited May 01, 2015 by dyscode
Getcomposted: IndieGala Adventure Mega Bundle.

$1 for:
The Journey Down, Chapter 1
Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle

$3.99 for:
Eidolon
The Last Tinker: City of Colors
About Love, Hate and the Other Ones
Runaway: Twist of Fate
Runaway: A Road Adventure
Venetica Gold Edition
War, the Game
Mushroom Men: Truffle Trouble
The Journey Down, Chapter 2

[Ninja'ed, but here's the full list. :)]
Do these games work on Windows 8.1?
Steam has a Activtion Weekend sale:
esp. notable games Singularity, Gun, Timeshift €5, each.
Ah, looks like the Humble Store is running an Ubisoft Sale.

Not a great showing for DRM-free titles, but some of the Uplay-bound games (like Valiant Hearts) are really good.
Azrael360: For R$ 3,99 (around $ 1.32 USD) you can get these from Nuuvem (Steam):

• LEGO The Lord of the Rings: http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/999-lego-the-lord-of-the-rings
• LEGO The Hobbit: http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1925-lego-the-hobbit
These two, at least, do not appear to be region locked - I bought them without any issue, and I didn't use whatever that browser attachment is. FYI. They activated fine on Steam.
Not sure if it has changed, but I bought all the LEGO games from Nuuvem accept the Disney owned titles. So that is eight (I think) in total. I'm in Australia and they all redeemed just fine to my Steam account.

I'm pretty sure they were about $2 when I bought them. So this is close to the cheapest they have been outside of bundles.
Post edited May 02, 2015 by HeDanny
HeDanny: Not sure if it has changed, but I bought all the LEGO games from Nuuvem accept the Disney owned titles. So that is eight (I think) in total. I'm in Australia and they all redeemed just fine to my Steam account.

I'm pretty sure they were about $2 when I bought them. So this is close to the cheapest they have been outside of bundles.
There's also a bundle on the site right now that knocks these games down to about $2.50 each: the three Batman titles, the two Harry Potters, the Marvel game and the movie game. These 7 and the two Tolkiens came to about $15 or $16, give or take.
Post edited May 02, 2015 by LinustheBold
Commandos Collection (Commandos 1+expansion+2+3) has a 90 % discount in Humble Store (1,19 €).

*edit* DRM free
Post edited May 02, 2015 by murcielago
Has mouse craft or Shovel Knight ever been in a bundle?
cecil: Has mouse craft or Shovel Knight ever been in a bundle?
I don't think so. Speaking of MouseCraft , it's currently on sale for $4.99 on IndieGameStand (DRM-Free/Desura/Steam).
None of them. Shovel Knight, in fact, has been discounted only once on Steam by 33%.
Post edited May 02, 2015 by Grargar
pablodusk: I don't think so. Speaking of MouseCraft , it's currently on sale for $4.99 on IndieGameStand (DRM-Free/Desura/Steam).
Nice catch there is that the best price it's been anyone know? lacking soundtrack compared to GOG and Desura it seems...