It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Might &amp; Magic Bundle</span>

$1
Heroes of Might & Magic II: Gold Edition
Heroes of Might & Magic IV: Complete Edition
Might & Magic 1 to 6 Collection
Might & Magic Heroes Online - Angel Starter Pack!

BTA
Heroes of Might & Magic V
Might & Magic Heroes VI - Gold Edition
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes - I Am the Boss DLC

$15
Might & Magic X Legacy
Heroes of Might & Magic 3 - HD Edition
Might & Magic X Legacy - The Falcon & The Unicorn DLC
Might & Magic Heroes VI - Shades of Darkness
Might & Magic Duel of Champions – Starter Pack.

stg83:
Grargar:
The $15 tier gets you a lot of Might and Magic games (albeit most are Uplay keys). Explains why the average has already shot up to $10.
Post edited April 28, 2015 by BenKii
Are the LEGO games really considered cheap for $6 each? That's $12 for both. I didn't pay that for all the other games in that series. That's Eight games for less than the price of those two. Most of those eight are newer, better games.

No, wait, I don't have the LEGO Indy games yet either. So it is Just the Disney owned titles I'm missing. Ah well. I'm sure they will go cheaper eventually. Until then I have enough LEGO (is that possible?) to keep me havin fun. :)
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Might &amp; Magic Bundle</span>

$1
Heroes of Might & Magic II: Gold Edition (DRM-Free)
Heroes of Might & Magic IV: Complete Edition (Uplay)
Might & Magic 1 to 6 Collection (Uplay)
Might & Magic Heroes Online - Angel Starter Pack

BTA
Heroes of Might & Magic V (Uplay)
Might & Magic Heroes VI - Gold Edition (Uplay)
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic (Steam)
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes - I Am the Boss DLC (Steam)

$15
Might & Magic X Legacy (Uplay)
Might & Magic X Legacy - The Falcon & The Unicorn DLC (Uplay)
Heroes of Might & Magic 3 - HD Edition (Steam)
Might & Magic Heroes VI - Shades of Darkness (Uplay)
Might & Magic Duel of Champions – Starter Pack
Oof! Lots of good games in there.

I really only want Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes, though, and the BTA price is much more than I could probably get it on sale. Oh well, great bundle overall, I think.
Questions : what are the languages availables for HoMM II gold edition, IV gold edition and M&M 1-6 pack ?

Also, is Dark Messiah of M&M on Steam carries Securom ?
Hm... I already own HoMM 1-5 but i'm interested in MM X and HoMM 6... Have to think about buying this one. :D
Oh... i... uhm... Does that count as Ubisoft bundle? :3
Gaaaaah! So annoying.
HoM&M are the type of games that never interested me, but Dark Messiah is.
Now I'm going to be sitting throughout the night refreshing Humble Bundle's page hoping the price goes down.
HeDanny: Are the LEGO games really considered cheap for $6 each? That's $12 for both. I didn't pay that for all the other games in that series. That's Eight games for less than the price of those two. Most of those eight are newer, better games.

No, wait, I don't have the LEGO Indy games yet either. So it is Just the Disney owned titles I'm missing. Ah well. I'm sure they will go cheaper eventually. Until then I have enough LEGO (is that possible?) to keep me havin fun. :)
According to IsThereAnyDeal.com, $6 is the lowest the Lego Star Wars games usually go for.
Great Humble Bundle if you're willing to tolerate those shitty delivery services. Which I'm not.
Impaler26: Hm... I already own HoMM 1-5 on GOG so I'm not interested.
....fixed that for you :D
Grargar: Nah... he's a terrible bundle psychic. :P
Haha...thats true, another epic fail for today's predictions. :)
yogsloth: Great Humble Bundle if you're willing to tolerate those shitty delivery services. Which I'm not.
Indeed. I would never ever ever buy this. Ever. I'd never even own it. I would immediately blacklist anyone that tried to gift this to me and insult their closest and dearest relatives. :)
MaxFulvus: Also, is Dark Messiah of M&M on Steam carries Securom ?
"SecuROM 7 on single player executable. Appears to be inactive."
LinustheBold: Lego Star Wars is also on sale at Games Republic - same price, looks like, but they have a 15% off code.
yyahoo: "Product not available in your country" :/
Oh, bummer. You're right, I didn't see that.
Huge dilemma for me. Already own M&M I-VI here and got Dark Messiah and Heroes V on Steam. So would wind up with some extras but still gain some stuff if I went $15.