It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Hey all!

If you click the link below and repost yours which will be found in the page you will be tranferred we all have a chance to win a $50 steam gift card. So, let's start:

[url=]http://steam-gift-cards.com/?user=c4a2a0[/url]
IAmSinistar: Not a gaming deal, but there's a sale at <span class="bold">Maker Shed</span>. I know we have some hardware hackers and Raspberry Pi fans here, so it could be of interest. Sounds like there will be further sale days, so I'm hoping 3D Printing will be featured on one of the days.

EDIT: Just rechecked the email, it states "3 Days of Sales", so there will be more.
A toast to you! :)
synfresh: Do we need people to constantly tell other where and what to buy in this thread? There are plenty of others for that.
DeMignon: Good luck searching the forum for me constantly telling others where and what to buy.
Btw, do we need people constantly forbidding others to speak out against DRM in the GOG forum?
Then why are you in a 'Gaming Deals' thread that contain (mostly) deals for Steam and other DRM and DRM-Free shops? I didn't realize this was an anti-Steam anti DRM thread considering most of the posts in here are steam keys.
the.kuribo: If this is still available I'm interested in it. I've never used Games Republic before, are they generally pretty reputable?
I just signed up yesterday (for their sale) and had a problem with verifying my account and first purchase - they send mail only in HTML format, and my primary email is on a UNIX shell account, so their generated security link wasn't showing. I sent them a support request, and got a manual intervention and a very appropriate response in the course of a few hours, complete with the guy who responded acknowledging that they should really be sending emails like that in text format as well as HTML.

So, that's not a lot to go on, but they've got at least some pieces in place. They strike me as well-meaning, and my games came through without issue.
synfresh: Then why are you in a 'Gaming Deals' thread that contain (mostly) deals for Steam and other DRM and DRM-Free shops? I didn't realize this was an anti-Steam anti DRM thread considering most of the posts in here are steam keys.
Cut the drama, my post was just bit of conversation. Probably I should have added a wink.
If you want to talk about it, let's PM or start a thread. I don't want to derail this one any further.
Ultima 8 Gold Edition is Origin's new On the House special.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/on-the-house
Guys, i just realized that today is tuesday, you know what does that mean?

[spoiler]
HIB15!!!!!1!!!1!
[/spoiler]

Edit:

[spoiler]
50% - No bundle
20% - PC & Android bundle
20% - Publisher bundle (Paradox?)
9% - Not gaming bundle
1% - HIB15
[/spoiler]
Post edited April 28, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Steam is also doing a May the Fourth promo today. They now have the X-Wing games as well. AND the Lego Star Wars games are actually on sale! For a *very* good price!
yyahoo: Steam is also doing a May the Fourth promo today. They now have the X-Wing games as well
The X-Wing series is only 10% off at Steam doesn't include the Collector's version of X-Wing and Tie-Fighter. We get a better deal here at Gog and get the Collector's Edition versions.
yyahoo: Steam is also doing a May the Fourth promo today. They now have the X-Wing games as well. AND the Lego Star Wars games are actually on sale! For a *very* good price!
Lego Star Wars is also on sale at Games Republic - same price, looks like, but they have a 15% off code.
yyahoo: Steam is also doing a May the Fourth promo today. They now have the X-Wing games as well
BenKii: The X-Wing series is only 10% off at Steam doesn't include the Collector's version of X-Wing and Tie-Fighter. We get a better deal here at Gog and get the Collector's Edition versions.
Well, actually the games are individually 10% off, but if you buy the bundle of all 4 games, it's 32% off. Again, not as good as GOG's bundle, but you don't have to buy as many games to get the big discount so the overall price is lower. Definitely missing the Collector's Edition though. I wonder if GOG gets an exclusivity period on those too...
yyahoo: Steam is also doing a May the Fourth promo today. They now have the X-Wing games as well. AND the Lego Star Wars games are actually on sale! For a *very* good price!
LinustheBold: Lego Star Wars is also on sale at Games Republic - same price, looks like, but they have a 15% off code.
"Product not available in your country" :/
Post edited April 28, 2015 by yyahoo
Cyraxpt: 50% - No bundle
Someone is pessimistic.
Cyraxpt: 50% - No bundle
Grargar: Someone is pessimistic.
This time he may finally get a prediction right for once. ;)
Grargar: Someone is pessimistic.
stg83: This time he may finally get a prediction right for once. ;)
Oh well. I +1'd you anyways. :)

I was all set to let people pass the time with no bundle with this:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/359300/discussions/0/618460171322899610/

EDIT: This new one looks like such crap to me, it'll sell millions no doubt.
Post edited April 28, 2015 by budejovice
<span class="bold">Humble Might &amp; Magic Bundle</span>

$1
Heroes of Might & Magic II: Gold Edition (DRM-Free)
Heroes of Might & Magic IV: Complete Edition (Uplay)
Might & Magic 1 to 6 Collection (Uplay)
Might & Magic Heroes Online - Angel Starter Pack

BTA
Heroes of Might & Magic V (Uplay)
Might & Magic Heroes VI - Gold Edition (Uplay)
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic (Steam)
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes - I Am the Boss DLC (Steam)

$15
Might & Magic X Legacy (Uplay)
Might & Magic X Legacy - The Falcon & The Unicorn DLC (Uplay)
Heroes of Might & Magic 3 - HD Edition (Steam)
Might & Magic Heroes VI - Shades of Darkness (Uplay)
Might & Magic Duel of Champions – Starter Pack

stg83: This time he may finally get a prediction right for once. ;)
Nah... he's a terrible bundle psychic. :P
Post edited April 28, 2015 by Grargar