It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: That's some extreme close-up right there.
One might say they are "in your face facts".
IAmSinistar: One might say they are "in your face facts".
Or "too close for comfort".
Or "face the facts".
Post edited April 20, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Or "too close for comfort".
I'm an American - facts inherently make us uncomfortable.
Shadowrun Dragonfall 66% off ($5.09) on humble store 24hrs. only
DRM Free and Steam Key (Win/Mac/Linux)
Is this the cheapest it's ever been?
Post edited April 21, 2015 by cecil
cecil: Shadowrun Dragonfall 66% off ($5.09) on humble store 24hrs. only
Current Lowest Price: $5.09 at Humble Store (Activates on Steam) (Info)
Historical Lowest Price: $5.09 at Humble Store on Mon Apr 20 2015 (Info)
cecil: Shadowrun Dragonfall 66% off ($5.09) on humble store 24hrs. only
fishbaits: Current Lowest Price: $5.09 at Humble Store (Activates on Steam) (Info)
Thank you :) Is it still all text or did they add VO in the directors cut?
fishbaits: Current Lowest Price: $5.09 at Humble Store (Activates on Steam) (Info)
cecil: Thank you :) Is it still all text or did they add VO in the directors cut?
Alas, that was the extent of my knowledge hehe
sale titles on GMG e.g [url=http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/de/en/pc/games/action/demonicon-dark-eye/]Demonicon €6.40 after SAVE20-APRILD-EALSON
Post edited April 21, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual is €1.24 at indiegala. 3rd person P&C
not top notch but has this positive review at Adventure Gamers. Supposed to be 6- 8 hours long.
Some of the comments in there make it sound really.. bad. I played it years ago, but I seem to remember it being quite a pleasant game.

It is Made by City Interactive, who also made the "Art of Murder" games. If I am remembering right (could be wrong, happens) both these series happen in the same universe and have references to one another. Nothing huge, but noticeable to players of both. I do recall being a bit curious as to why they didn't play up the connections more. There was potential there for something... bigger. Doesn't seem like it ever eventuated. Shame.

IAmSinistar: Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man that he didn't already have.
aww... I love those guys :3
Post edited April 21, 2015 by HeDanny
Not a game, but closely related:

Voice Powered Game Control!
Save 50% off VoiceBot while it's in beta!
Check out this great deal today!
Take command of your games with your voice using VoiceBot! Sending commands to your games and applications is as easy as saying the command out loud. Use your voice to run keyboard shortcuts, click and move your mouse, and even execute complicated macros and scripts.
VoiceBot Main Window
It's only $ 4.50 now, but you can also get a free version to tinker with:
VoiceBot Version Comparison
gixgox: Not a game, but closely related:

Voice Powered Game Control!

Save 50% off VoiceBot while it's in beta!
Check out this great deal today!
gixgox:

Take command of your games with your voice using VoiceBot! Sending commands to your games and applications is as easy as saying the command out loud. Use your voice to run keyboard shortcuts, click and move your mouse, and even execute complicated macros and scripts.
VoiceBot Main Window
gixgox: It's only $ 4.50 now, but you can also get a free version to tinker with:
VoiceBot Version Comparison
For a few moments I thought Verbots had been reborn from the ashes. Alas, not to be. Now tho I am curious to see someone take the SDK, plug it in to Voicebot, and see what happens.

Verbot 5 is till floating around, and is still free. For example
Answered
Post edited April 21, 2015 by Pheace
Pheace: Does this give a steam key or do you have to link account or something like that?
OAuth has been disabled ever since January. Now, they give you a Steam key, like before.
Pheace: Does this give a steam key or do you have to link account or something like that?
Grargar: OAuth has been disabled ever since January. Now, they give you a Steam key, like before.
Thanks, I'm so out of touch o_o
Groupees Build a Greenlight 23 is up. $1.25 to reserve.

!getnote yogslothswearjar

$8.00 (Kiss5, BAG 22, AdvBeats, WGN, Casual3, BAG23) --yogsloth @ Tue, 21 Apr 2015 14:55:31 GMT