It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Because every kid's dream is to become a toilet tycoon when they grow up, right?
What on earth is a toilet tycoon?
FearfulSymmetry: I can't believe I preordered this. I really should've known better. Toilet tycoon ... seriously?

Edit: If anyone wants anything from that bundle, just let me know, cause I can't see myself playing any of it except Nightmares from the Deep, and I already own that. :P
It isn`t even on steam & that sell all kinds of.... sorry, that joke was too obvious ;p
fishbaits: It isn`t even on steam & that sell all kinds of.... sorry, that joke was too obvious ;p
Hahaha. I guess it serves me right for being too gullible. xD
fishbaits: Groupees bundle

Toilet Tycoon (DRM Free)
Let me guess, in this game you have to manage/plan what comes out on groupees bundles, am i right?

Toilet Tycoon (DRM Free)
Cyraxpt: Let me guess, in this game you have to manage/plan what comes out on Indie Gala bundles, am i right?
Fixed that for you.
HypersomniacLive: What on earth is a toilet tycoon?
It's someone who faces the realities of the market in their physical form.
HypersomniacLive: What on earth is a toilet tycoon?
These people: http://www.toitoi.com.my/company-profile/
:-)
gamesplanet's deals are back (among others: morrowind goty, oblivion goty (regular, not deluxe), fo3 goty, fnv ultimate for steam each for 3,40€).
Grargar: Fixed that for you.
Not really, that's garbage tycoon.
€1.35, Steam
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-ROTA/rise-of-the-argonauts
that's def. worth a try! :)
Post edited April 19, 2015 by dyscode
Ugh... I now own Toilet Tycoon and I can't even give it away because it's DRM-free! Blehhh.

It was actually a good preorder for me except for that... thing. *wrinkles nose in distaste* Save the Furries is a nice little puzzle game; quite cute and fun.
FearfulSymmetry: Edit: If anyone wants anything from that bundle, just let me know, cause I can't see myself playing any of it except Nightmares from the Deep, and I already own that. :P
Of those GOGlodytes I've friended on Steam, both Momo1991 and alloy627 have Save the Furries wishlisted, and four people (liquidsnake, DyNaer, adambiser, and Impaler) have NftD: Davy Jones wishlisted, if that helps you any ^__^
Post edited April 19, 2015 by genkicolleen
I already ninja'd Davey Jones for my mum! :)
HeDanny: I already ninja'd Davey Jones for my mum! :)
A reminder in case you missed it.
genkicolleen: Ugh... I now own Toilet Tycoon and I can't even give it away because it's DRM-free! Blehhh.
In 50 years, your grandchildren could bring it to Antiques Roadshow and learn that it's worth a fortune because everybody else deleted it.
HeDanny: I already ninja'd Davey Jones for my mum! :)
Grargar: A reminder in case you missed it.
oh! thanks mate I missed that. Do we like that mob? I've not been there before.
Had it not been $1.25 just last week I'd have already boughted it! Such a tightass. heh.

[ EDIT ]

HeDanny: Here is a strange one. I just got a price drop alert from Gamer's Gate for Van Helsing complete. I went to the site to see how much it was, but its still full price?

Kinda bummed. It is my mum's b'day soon. Picking up tow copies of that (co-op) would have been quite timely.
madth3: HB Store has it with -66% now as part of their RPG Weekend Sale
I missed this one too. Clearly I am blind or something. I can't really grab two copies of that now. Hopefully it turns up 75% off at some point, preferably when I've not already spent too much already.

Thanks for pointing it out for me tho mate. The thought is appreciated!

[ Edit ]
Typos etc.
+rep for you both.
Post edited April 19, 2015 by HeDanny
ShinyLoot Nordic daily deals:

Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
Psychonauts -66%/$3.40 (Steam)
SpellForce Platinum -75%/$2.50 (Offline Key Validation)
SpellForce 2 Gold -80%/$3.00 (Offline Key Validation)
Summoner -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
SuperPower 2 -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter -40%/$11.99 (Steam)