It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pardinuz: That's only logical if you have any intention of buying stuff on Steam. I have 100 usd stuck there from selling cards and in-game items and I have no intention of further supporting Steam.
Any ideas on how to convert that into real money? I guess buying TF2 keys and selling it for paypal money is a way. I've just been too lazy to do it.
HeDanny: oh wow! a Hundred Steambucks from cards? you sold... a lot of cards. I really like cards. I'm totally into them right now. I'm not interested in their Steambucks profit. I like the cards. I have quite a few sets I would like to finish one day.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972690233/inventory/

:)
The profile is private.
Pardinuz: That's only logical if you have any intention of buying stuff on Steam. I have 100 usd stuck there from selling cards and in-game items and I have no intention of further supporting Steam.
Any ideas on how to convert that into real money? I guess buying TF2 keys and selling it for paypal money is a way. I've just been too lazy to do it.
HeDanny: oh wow! a Hundred Steambucks from cards? you sold... a lot of cards. I really like cards. I'm totally into them right now. I'm not interested in their Steambucks profit. I like the cards. I have quite a few sets I would like to finish one day. You know, if I could do it with out spending real money.

You are correct in your evaluation. That is why I used quotes on "Free". You are swapping actual money for Steambucks. This is true. It could still be pretty good value for some.
I'm not into cards much myself but I did investigate the phenomenon and how people handle them etc. One thing people who do collect the cards do that don't want to spend money is get on the trading card forums and post have/want offers where they trade at ratios other than 1:1, the idea being if they offer one card in return for 2 or more cards, they gain more from the transaction. On the surface that might sound unfair, but I think it is perfectly fair because nobody is forced to actually enter into such a trade - but if they do enter into it then ultimately they decide in their own mind that they are getting the one card they want at a cost of two or more and they find it an acceptable and beneficial trade or they would not do it of their own free will. As a result, both parties ultimately get what they want - the true collector gets the rare cards they want sooner than later and at a cost they consider reasonable or they wouldn't do it, and the person who wants to grow their cards that doesn't want to pay money or whatever, gets more out of the trade than they gave out. Win-win. Granted the number of people willing to trade 2:1 or 3:1 etc. is probably lower than 1:1, but if they exist, then a trade can likely complete.

Just an idea to throw around out there for people who might be into the cards but not want to spend money and can't see how to do it without spending money. It's all in the negotiating and finding people who have a need that is the mirror image of your own to then come to mutually beneficial terms.
Grargar: The profile is private.
hmm.... I know my profile is private, but the inventory is set to public. Strange.

edit - try now?
Post edited April 17, 2015 by amok
amok: hmm.... I know my profile is private, but the inventory is set to public. Strange.

edit - try now?
No dice.
Attachments:
private.jpg (94 Kb)
amok: hmm.... I know my profile is private, but the inventory is set to public. Strange.

edit - try now?
Grargar: No dice.
Oh well, never mind then. Not going to make my profile public. Just tried to make a point that I also like to collect the cards.
pfft. My profile is public, and so is my mums. :P

I had two cousins sign up for Steam in the last week or so. Hey, those unused Steam codes from prior purchases (especially the steam codes with cards) have to go somewhere, amirite? Thanks, Cuz!
You can reserve the next Groupees Bundle for the next 24 hours :

https://groupees.com/casual3

Casual Bundle 3 - 7 games
Grargar: The last time the first Gothic was discounted more than 50%, was during the Time Machine sale.
We talked about Gothic and now it appears in Bundle Tower on GOG, 50% off on its' own or 60% off for the collection.

Not as good as the Time Machine sale where it was 75% off, but it could be long time or maybe never for it to be discounted that low again.
IanM: We talked about Gothic and now it appears in Bundle Tower on GOG, 50% off on its' own or 60% off for the collection.

Not as good as the Time Machine sale where it was 75% off, but it could be long time or maybe never for it to be discounted that low again.
Or not. Now that Piranha Bytes is publishing all the 4 Gothic games (including Forsaken Gods), we might finally see bundled Gothic deals in the big sales.
Grargar: Or not. Now that Piranha Bytes is publishing all the 4 Gothic games (including Forsaken Gods), we might finally see bundled Gothic deals in the big sales.
Interesting, I was already thinking I would probably wait. I have keys for 2 & 3 so don't want the bundle - I planned to wait for 1 and see if I like it before redeeming the keys I have.
wanderer_27: You can reserve the next Groupees Bundle for the next 24 hours :

wholy sh... John Coffee just posted this will contain an Artifex Mundi game Never before Bundled!!

How many times can you pre-order a bundle?!
wanderer_27: You can reserve the next Groupees Bundle for the next 24 hours :

HeDanny: wholy sh... John Coffee just posted this will contain an Artifex Mundi game Never before Bundled!!

How many times can you pre-order a bundle?!
Never tried it, but I don't think there's a limit.

Might have to make the added ones gifts, but since I've never tried it I don't know.

Backdrop shows that this will be one of the games :

http://store.steampowered.com/app/337670

Another new Groupees Bundle popped up that is live now :

https://groupees.com/gamemaker1

Game Maker Bundle #1
Post edited April 17, 2015 by wanderer_27
ok, I just went to Steam and checked all the Artifex Mundi games. If I am to take Enhanced Steam at its word, the Game in the bundle has to be one of the following:

Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan

Time Mysteries: Inheritance - Remastered

Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond

Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones
Flying Bundle has resurrected :

http://www.flyingbundle.com/

Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode 1 Tides of Fate Complete
Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode II War of The Abyss
Dungeon of Gain
Forsaken Uprising
Greyfox
Mystery Game