It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HeDanny: We are so opposite my friend. The only reason I will not buy this bundle is because I have already bought almost every game offered previously. I do not regret paying those higher prices for these titles. Some stellar content here worth far more than the current BTA.

Different strokes, eh?
It's not quite different strokes.
I'm opposed to Origin as yet another form of DRM-client so the Origin games would be useless to me, and I already have Dragon Age: Origins, Dead Space 2 and Mass Effect 2 on Steam. So, there's nothing there for me.
I do agree that some of the games are excellent, notably Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2. I'd love a chance to try Dragon Age II but while they're exclusive to Origin, I'll just heave a sigh and move on.
I'd only buy to benefit charity, and even then it would go straight into my Gift list. :)
high rated
Today's Nordic deals on Shiny Loot are:

AquaNox (Offline One Time Key Validation) -75%/$1.25
Codename: Panzers - Cold War (Steam) -75%/$5
Jack Keane 2 – The Fire Within (DRM-Free) -80%/$6
Red Faction Armageddon (Steam) -75%/$5
The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief (DRM-Free) -80%/$5
The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief Digital Deluxe Edition (DRM-Free) -80%/$6
Titan Quest Gold (Steam) -80%/$4

It's Jack Keane 2. You know you want it.
Post edited April 15, 2015 by Grargar
Getcomposted: I'm opposed to Origin as yet another form of DRM-client so the Origin games would be useless to me, and I already have Dragon Age: Origins, Dead Space 2 and Mass Effect 2 on Steam.
You are against Origin, but you have Steam? I find that curious. I have both and have no issues with either (Unlike the rest of the internet, apparently). I find Origin to be less intrusive of the two, but it is certainly less convenient simply due to the size of the catalog. As such, I only own EA games on Origin. I prefer to have my EA games on the EA client. I'm almost 40 titles strong on there now. At one point that was more than I had on Steam. I've gone quite a bit Steam crazy of late. Upgrading my Console games to PC, Steam is pretty much where its at.

Grargar: Today's Nordic deals on Shiny Loot are:
So Cold War is gone? Phew! I resisted! Go Me...

c'moon Gamer's Gate... DRM-Free Cold Ware Sale GoG
Post edited April 15, 2015 by HeDanny
HeDanny: You are against Origin, but you have Steam? I find that curious. I have both and have no issues with either (Unlike the rest of the internet, apparently). I find Origin to be less intrusive of the two, but it is certainly less convenient simply due to the size of the catalog. As such, I only own EA games on Origin. I prefer to have my EA games on the EA client. I'm almost 40 titles strong on there now. At one point that was more than I had on Steam. I've gone quite a bit Steam crazy of late. Upgrading my Console games to PC, Steam is pretty much where its at.

So Cold War is gone? Phew! I resisted! Go Me...

c'moon Gamer's Gate... DRM-Free Cold Ware Sale GoG
Steam is rather ubiquitous! I'm limiting the number of game clients I put on my PC. As it is, it's Steam and Desura and hopefully, in the near future, Galaxy. That's it! Three's the magic maximum number!
Also, there are so many games available on GOG and Steam (primarily, my main outlets for games) that I can afford to overlook Origin and uPlay etc. games.
And so far, there hasn't been that game that has forced me to change my mind so that I can have the privilege of playing it. ;) You know, the game you bought the console for. FFVII for the Playstation; Pikmin with the GameCube. (Not that I had anything against the consoles, I just had to save my pennies for a while to get them.) :D
HeDanny: I have both and have no issues with either (Unlike the rest of the internet, apparently). I find Origin to be less intrusive of the two, but it is certainly less convenient simply due to the size of the catalog. As such, I only own EA games on Origin.
Nah, I have both clients installed as well. Pretty much have the same feelings toward it as you do. Although I should point out that I don't pay more than a few bucks for any game tied to a client, so I've not bought anything on Steam or Origin for full price. But yeah, Origin works for me as well as - or better than - Steam.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Origin Bundle 2</span>

$1
Dragon Age™: Origins (Also for Steam)
Peggle™
Dead Space™ 2 (Also for Steam)
Command & Conquer™ Generals + Zero Hour
Medal of Honor Allied Assault™ War Chest

BTA
Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare
Dragon Age™ II
Bejeweled™ 3 (Also for Steam)
Mass Effect™ 2 (Also for Steam)
Seems that EA Korea have revealed the bonus games.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Origin Bundle 2</span>

$1
Dragon Age™: Origins (Also for Steam)
Peggle™
Dead Space™ 2 (Also for Steam)
Command & Conquer™ Generals + Zero Hour
Medal of Honor Allied Assault™ War Chest

BTA
Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare
Dragon Age™ II
Bejeweled™ 3 (Also for Steam)
Mass Effect™ 2 (Also for Steam)
siulebuo: Seems that EA Korea have revealed the bonus games.
If that's correct then I don't need to be worried about buying this one. I traded for the one game I wanted yesterday (Mass Effect 2).

I'd been kind of hoping one of the bonus games would be Mass Effect 1.
Grargar:
siulebuo: Seems that EA Korea have revealed the bonus games.
Super underwhelming extras. Sim City 2000 and Wing Commander 3 have both been free on Origin as part of their "On the House" specials. Wing Commander 4 and Ultima VII are games I'd rather get here on Gog.
Coelocanth: Nah, I have both clients installed as well. Pretty much have the same feelings toward it as you do. Although I should point out that I don't pay more than a few bucks for any game tied to a client, so I've not bought anything on Steam or Origin for full price. But yeah, Origin works for me as well as - or better than - Steam.
Same here - I finally shrugged and accepted it. I have UPlay as well. I don't run them unless I'm playing on them, so it doesn't generally make a difference to me one way or another.

I have my Mass Effect as a local download that I bought ages ago from Direct2Drive, though I never got very far in it. That came with DLC, and I recall getting the DLC to load and register was a royal pain - the EA registration was in its early days back then. Hoping it has gotten easier, as maybe it's time to finally revisit the series. I wonder if it will still run locally, or if it will require Origin now?
The Lifestyles of the Twitch and Famous Bundle is live on Groupees

$2.50 for

- Rage Runner (DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac)
- Pretentious Game (Steam / Win)
- The Last Door - Collector's Edition (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Quest for Infamy (Steam / Win, Mac)
- ACE - Arena: Cyber Evolution Founder Pack DLC (Steam / Win) (<i>Base game is Free-To-Play</i>)
- Floors of Discomfort (DRM-Free, Desuta, Greenlight / Win, Linux)
- Pixel Star(DRM-Free, Desuta, Greenlight / Win)

- BONUS to be unlocked: Tuk-Ruk
Post edited April 15, 2015 by madth3
HeDanny: I have both and have no issues with either (Unlike the rest of the internet, apparently). I find Origin to be less intrusive of the two, but it is certainly less convenient simply due to the size of the catalog. As such, I only own EA games on Origin.
Coelocanth: Nah, I have both clients installed as well. Pretty much have the same feelings toward it as you do. Although I should point out that I don't pay more than a few bucks for any game tied to a client, so I've not bought anything on Steam or Origin for full price. But yeah, Origin works for me as well as - or better than - Steam.
From my perspective as a Linux user, I find Origin less WINE friendly than Steam. It can and does work in WINE, just not as well as Steam, so I try and avoid Origin when possible. The only Origin game I have that I have successfully played with WINE is Sims 3.
madth3: The Lifestyles of the Twitch and Famous Bundle is live on Groupees

$2.50 for

- ACE - Arena: Cyber Evolution Founder Pack DLC (Steam / Win) (<i>Base game is Free-To-Play</i>)

Ha, i dodged a bullet by not pre-ordering this bundle. :D

I already have all games in this bundle except for the Greenlight ones.
madth3: The Lifestyles of the Twitch and Famous Bundle is live on Groupees

$2.50 for

Glad I didn't pre order this putrid shite.
The Daedalic Armageddon Bundle is -90% on Steam, as daily deal.

Contains 11 adventure games.
madth3: The Daedalic Armageddon Bundle is -90% on Steam, as daily deal.

Contains 11 adventure games.
That's a great deal ... if you don't have any of the games. I'm only missing three from the pack, so not such a good deal for me.