It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Among today's Nordic deals on ShinyLoot we have the

DRM-Free:

- Gothic Collection -80%
- Gothic 2, 3 and 3: Forsaken Gods -75%
- Dark Fall 1 and 2 -75%

And also Cold War and Broken Age for Steam
Post edited April 14, 2015 by madth3
madth3: Among today's Nordic deals on ShinyLoot we have the

... Cold War ... Steam
oh man. I wish that what DRM-Free. :(
madth3: Among today's Nordic deals on ShinyLoot we have the

DRM-Free:

- Gothic Collection -80%
- Gothic 2, 3 and 3: Forsaken Gods -75%
- Dark Fall 1 and 2 -75%

And also Cold War and Broken Age for Steam
The Gothic Collection is quite a good deal. For just $5 you get Gothic, Gothic 2, Gothic 3 and Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods. Regarding the fact that Gothic 1 is very rarely on sale here on GOG, it might be worth to pick up that bundle for this game alone.
PaterAlf: The Gothic Collection is quite a good deal. For just $5 you get Gothic, Gothic 2, Gothic 3 and Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods. Regarding the fact that Gothic 1 is very rarely on sale here on GOG, it might be worth to pick up that bundle for this game alone.
Just keep in mind that the games are English-only and don't seem to contain extras like the soundtracks.
Post edited April 14, 2015 by Leroux
PaterAlf: The Gothic Collection ...
...Gothic 1 is very rarely on sale here on GOG, it might be worth to pick up that bundle for this game alone.
I bought gift codes for Gothic 2 & 3 in the last chance deal before they were removed, i've been waiting for Gothic to be on sale since then. After checking on price trackers I can't find any reference to it being less than 50% off on GOG, although I think it may have been in GOG bundles previously. Hoping it might come up this week in Bundle Tower...
IanM: I bought gift codes for Gothic 2 & 3 in the last chance deal before they were removed, i've been waiting for Gothic to be on sale since then. After checking on price trackers I can't find any reference to it being less than 50% off on GOG, although I think it may have been in GOG bundles previously. Hoping it might come up this week in Bundle Tower...
The last time the first Gothic was discounted more than 50%, was during the Time Machine sale.
PaterAlf: The Gothic Collection ...
...Gothic 1 is very rarely on sale here on GOG, it might be worth to pick up that bundle for this game alone.
IanM: I bought gift codes for Gothic 2 & 3 in the last chance deal before they were removed, i've been waiting for Gothic to be on sale since then. After checking on price trackers I can't find any reference to it being less than 50% off on GOG, although I think it may have been in GOG bundles previously. Hoping it might come up this week in Bundle Tower...
Gothic is the game that has been sitting on my wishlist the longest. A year maybe?
Grargar: The last time the first Gothic was discounted more than 50%, was during the Time Machine sale.
Figures. Just before I joined...
Post edited April 14, 2015 by Tannath
Grargar: The last time the first Gothic was discounted more than 50%, was during the Time Machine sale
Nice, added to my bookmarks of previous sales. Thanks :)

Do you keep bookmarks to reference all the previous sales? Is there a thread with all of them in?
IanM: Nice, added to my bookmarks of previous sales. Thanks :)

Do you keep bookmarks to reference all the previous sales? Is there a thread with all of them in?
Nah. Just using my awesome searching skills to compensate for the utter suckiness of the search function. :P
GG has Magicka: Wizard Wars Packs 75% off
Post edited April 14, 2015 by dyscode
IanM: Nice, added to my bookmarks of previous sales. Thanks :)

Grargar: Nah. Just using my awesome searching skills to compensate for the utter suckiness of the search function. :P
Well +1 to that. We need answers. :)
Tannath: Gothic is the game that has been sitting on my wishlist the longest. A year maybe?
Grargar: The last time the first Gothic was discounted more than 50%, was during the Time Machine sale.
Tannath: Figures. Just before I joined...
Only buy this if you enjoy roaming aimlessly around using a map that looks like it's been drawn in the prehistoric era. There are a lot of games that I don't complete but Gothic 1 and 2 are among them for that very reason and I haven't even bothered with 3.
Get your dollar bills and trash bags ready people...

Groupees Lifestyles of the Twitch and Famous bundle is up for preorder.

7 games, $1 reserve, $2.5 minimum on release.
Virtua Tennis 4 80%

Last chance before the game is removed from Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/71390/announcements/detail/159091947276853924
wolfsrain: Virtua Tennis 4 80%
Enhanced Steam says it uses GFWL. Does it?