It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: <span class="bold">Indie Gala Every Monday #55</span>

Pay $1.89 for these Steam games before the price increases.
Early Acess zombie game - check
Mobile game pc port - check
Garbage that looks like it was made on flash - check

Yeap, that's a IG bundle.
PincushionMan: It's been free before, and there is a freebie thread. +1 for the tip because I don't mind freebies at all - and I don't often check the freebie thread.

Free Games and 3rd Party Thread v2.0
Actually, that thread is mainly for games that, as far as we know, are permanently free.

The 'On The House' games of Origin change every now and then, so you want the temporary freebies and giveaways thread

But yeah, a bit of crossposting never hurt anyone.
Post edited April 13, 2015 by madth3
Hidden Object games on the Enigma Bundle at BundleStars

$1.99 for 8 Steam games

- Mystery Masters: Psycho Train Deluxe Edition
- Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island (Adventure, not HOG)
- House of 1,000 Doors: Family Secrets
- House of 1,000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster CE
- Nearwood – Collector’s Edition
- Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome CE
- Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders
- Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Tabletops</span>

PWYW
Small World 2 Complete Pack (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

$7
Catan: Creator's Edition (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
Ticket to Ride Complete Pack (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
About those DRM-Free versions - are they a complete edition with built in DLC or just the standalone versions as DRM-Free and the rest is via DLC keys that must be redeemed in Steam/Propriety site to be enabled (meaning it won't be DRM-Free to actually use them)?
From what I read online It seems SW2 DLC used to work on the Days of Wonder site cross platform and thus enable them for all versions associated with the given account, including mobile versions, but later it changed and those keys only work for Windows/Mac/Linux?
I'm wondering on two grounds in particular
- IAmSinistar didn't buy the previous BTA of Android & PC 11 as he didn't want to support the online account requirements for the DLC, I wonder if he can buy this one and get a complete DRM-Free version.
- As I bought the BTA of Android & PC 11 I already have an android binary for SW2, and I was wondering if I can use the DLC keys with it (even if it means I need to log into my DoW account on my mobile).
I also wonder if the DRM-Free of Android & PC 11 is any different from the one included in this bundle?
Freaking AWESOME deal for us hidden object lovers, and I've been wanting Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island, too~!

The Brink of Consciousness games are personal favorites of mine, as is Nearwood. The House of 1000 Doors games have high production values, and are always received well by the IHOG-lovers (I enjoyed the first one, but haven't played the rest.) No personal experience with the other two.
ShinyLoot will have some Nordic games on sale this week, rotating daily

Today's batch has some Steam games and a couple of DRM-Free ones

- Railroad Pioneer -75%
- Neighbours From Hell Compilation -75%
Another one for GOG to add when they finally return Nordic to here.
Update on the 5 book collection of Game of Thrones. The price dropped further to $10.20 for the Paperbacks and $9.69 for the Kindle edition.

Link
Cyraxpt: Early Acess zombie game - check
Mobile game pc port - check
Garbage that looks like it was made on flash - check

Yeap, that's a IG bundle.
Some of the you tube walkthroughs of similar IG bundles are quite hilarious. Especially when you can tell the reviewer would rather being playing an A list game. Some of the Visual Novel / Adventure games in particular - where you (generally) have to be at a certain point at a certain time to complete the game are particularly maddening for them.

Back OT:
Nuuvem has a Pillars of Eternity deal, 14% off, two keys, for R$80 [But one of the steam keys is bad??]
Post edited April 13, 2015 by grendael
Are you sure it's for two keys? I saw people talking about it on SteamGifts, and they think the second keys might be revoked (or already are? I'm not sure.)
genkicolleen: Are you sure it's for two keys? I saw people talking about it on SteamGifts, and they think the second keys might be revoked (or already are? I'm not sure.)
Agreed it is a bug. One key is for "Hero" edition, the other for the base game. As I understand it, if you redeem the base key on another account, Steam (at the pub's request??) may later revoke one or both keys. YMMV.
Post edited April 13, 2015 by grendael
genkicolleen: The House of 1000 Doors games have high production values, and are always received well by the IHOG-lovers (I enjoyed the first one, but haven't played the rest.)
I was a little lukewarm on the first House of 1,000 Doors game, actually - it felt bland to me, and lacked the personality I find in the best of them. It's not a bad game, not by any stretch, but I had the sense that I was playing a product. My comments after finishing.

I bought this bundle right away, of course.
LinustheBold: I was a little lukewarm on the first House of 1,000 Doors game, actually - it felt bland to me,
I wasn't totally in love with it, either, but a lot of people love the series. I'm hoping that #2 on will be more engaging. :)
LinustheBold: I was a little lukewarm on the first House of 1,000 Doors game
Have you played any Artifax Mundi games? That will probably explain your feel.

Seriously, Artifax Mundi are the worst thing to happen to HOPA. They are just so far ahead of anything else. They have raised the bar to a level that makes it really hard to play anything else. I find it difficult to feel invested in any other developer's games after playing an Artifax Mundi.

I used to think Gogi were good. The thing is, they are good. But it's like getting a really nice tasting frozen lasagna from the supermarket. You are surprised at how good it is, so you grab a few more and enjoy those too. Then your stupid mates Grandmother makes you real Lasagna "like in the old country" and it changes your perspective on what "good" means, forever. You can still eat that nice one from the supermarket, but its.. just not the same any more.
HeDanny: Have you played any Artifax Mundi games? That will probably explain your feel.

Seriously, Artifax Mundi are the worst thing to happen to HOPA. They are just so far ahead of anything else. They have raised the bar to a level that makes it really hard to play anything else. I find it difficult to feel invested in any other developer's games after playing an Artifax Mundi.
Yep, I'm a great fan of Artifex Mundi. I have my quibbles - they've got a formula too, and the voice acting gets monotonous after a while - but they've completely raised the bar. There are other HOGs I like, but Artifex Mundi always makes something that is excellent at the very least.