It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some <span class="bold">Grand Theft Auto</span> games with -80% on Steam
Thanks for this. Just in case you weren't aware, San Andreas had a patch that's compulsory which has had a slating. It's worth checking the steam reviews before purchasing.
This isn't a gaming deal but I figured the Gog crowd would want to know about this deal.

Game of Thrones (5 Book Paperback Box Set) is $13.60 @ Amazon. Lowest price according to Camelcamelcamel.

They also have the Kindle edition for $12.92.
pigdog: Thanks for this. Just in case you weren't aware, San Andreas had a patch that's compulsory which has had a slating. It's worth checking the steam reviews before purchasing.
I loved the first two GTA"3D" games. I Adored them. I put hundreds of hours into both back in the day. Now, I just can't play them. I am extremely hesitant to play Bully now. It is my favorite "GTA" game, but I don't want to play it and find it lost its appeal like GTA III and GTA-VC. :(

I never finished San Addreas. I never liked it. Now I am sort of curious. I'd find it pretty damn funny if I started it up now and ended up enjoying it for the first time ever, because they updated it.
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Rush for Glory</span> (minimum $1 and Steam-only). BTA for Frozen Hearth (Steam-only).
They've been doing a lot of that Steam only stuff recently. I think 3 out of the last 4 were Steam only? Kind of a shame if they continue heading in that direction...
HypersomniacLive: I'm missing Torchlight II.
I have two keys for the first one, if that's an acceptable alternative.
IAmSinistar: I have two keys for the first one, if that's an acceptable alternative.
Do you want to trade one of yours for mine?
HypersomniacLive: Do you want to trade one of yours for mine?
I'll trade you two of them for one. Probably the only way I'll ever get their numbers down.
Post edited April 13, 2015 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: I have two keys for the first one, if that's an acceptable alternative.
HypersomniacLive: Do you want to trade one of yours for mine?
IAmSinistar: I'll trade you two of them for one. Probably the only way I'll ever get their numbers down.
tfishell is taking unwanted keys (see here). He took my Torchlight and it's been redeemed.
Post edited April 13, 2015 by mrkgnao
BenKii: This isn't a gaming deal but I figured the Gog crowd would want to know about this deal.

Game of Thrones (5 Book Paperback Box Set) is $13.60 @ Amazon. Lowest price according to Camelcamelcamel.

They also have the Kindle edition for $12.92.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been wanting this set for ages. It's also worth noting the Kindle edition works very well, allowing the user to jump from book to book with ease. Those reviews claiming otherwise are outdated.
mrkgnao: tfishell is taking unwanted keys (see here). He took my Torchlight and it's been redeemed.
Ta, good info!
It may be that I missed this, or perhaps this isn't the right place to post it. Regardless, here it is:

Syndicate is the Origin On the House game, which means it's completely free.
jcosmocohen: It may be that I missed this, or perhaps this isn't the right place to post it. Regardless, here it is:

It's been free before, and there is a freebie thread. +1 for the tip because I don't mind freebies at all - and I don't often check the freebie thread.

Free Games and 3rd Party Thread v2.0

Free Games and 3rd party mods v1.0 (no longer updated)

edit: fixed parenthesis before I frightened a LISP programmer
Post edited April 13, 2015 by PincushionMan
jcosmocohen: It may be that I missed this, or perhaps this isn't the right place to post it. Regardless, here it is:

PincushionMan: It's been free before, and there is a freebie thread. +1 for the tip because I don't mind freebies at all - and I don't often check the freebie thread.

Free Games and 3rd Party Thread v2.0

Free Games and 3rd party mods v1.0 (no longer updated)

edit: fixed parenthesis before I frightened a LISP programmer
Ah, thank you! I figured there was a free thread somewhere out there. I'll post it over there too, if it isn't already.
<span class="bold">Indie Gala Every Monday #55</span>

Pay $1.89 for these Steam games before the price increases.

AERENA Masters Edition (+Skin Pack DLC)
Bard to the Future
Call of the Ninja!
Cubicity
Damned Nation Reborn (Early Access)
The Bluecoats: North vs South