It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: So... there's this deal on macgamestore...

:)
Also on wingamestore. :P
Acursed eyes, damn them all to.... ;p

In that case, when does AmigaGameStore do their deals? ;)
budejovice: So... there's this deal on macgamestore...

:)
All this free publicity and not a dime to show for it, not even the false hope of winning a giveaway on their website. ;)
madth3: Mmm. Steam says the game does not support Windos Vista 7 or 8.
Is that accurate?
Sachys: Works for me on win 7 - though I think I had to do some tweaking to get it running properly. No idea about 8.
Shame there isn't an easy mode. Loads of reviews saying it's too hard on normal...which kind of rules it out for me :(
I tried Manhunt on Win 8.1, the game won't start at all.
A friend told me there's a fix on Steam community hub, but I didn't try that.
Sachys: Works for me on win 7 - though I think I had to do some tweaking to get it running properly. No idea about 8.
pigdog: Shame there isn't an easy mode. Loads of reviews saying it's too hard on normal...which kind of rules it out for me :(
depends - if you're used to stealth games, then its worht a shot, if not... well, you're looking at missing a cheap bottle of lager from LIDL for the price of finding out. All it takes is a little patience in the early stages to get going and get the idea.

I spent weeks getting through the game the first time around - trying new approaches etc. Had a great tome doing that as it was. Replaying it through was even better. There are certainly a few difficulty spikes, but you can manage eventually if you've gotten that far.
Grargar: Humble Store weekend deal: Rockstar. All offered games are discounted by 80%, except for Max Payne 3, which is discounted by 75%. All games require a Steam account.
Sachys: Manhunt is a psychotic bargain at that price!
The kind of game I love, but I won't take the risk to buy it if I can't run it on W7 !
A fix available here from the Steam guides seems to work, by the way !
IAmSinistar: Agreed, that's quite a good bundle for folks who don't have most of those on GOG.
I'm missing Torchlight II.
Sachys: Manhunt is a psychotic bargain at that price!
MaxFulvus: The kind of game I love, but I won't take the risk to buy it if I can't run it on W7 !
A fix available here from the Steam guides seems to work, by the way !
Aye - couple of posts after the one you replied to I said I needed to do some tweaking but it worked fine. No idea if that was the fix or not (downloading again).
Sachys: Aye - couple of posts after the one you replied to I said I needed to do some tweaking but it worked fine. No idea if that was the fix or not (downloading again).
I have the week-end to think to buy it or not, but I need some sleep right now ;)
pigdog: Shame there isn't an easy mode. Loads of reviews saying it's too hard on normal...which kind of rules it out for me :(
Sachys: depends - if you're used to stealth games, then its worht a shot, if not... well, you're looking at missing a cheap bottle of lager from LIDL for the price of finding out. All it takes is a little patience in the early stages to get going and get the idea.

I spent weeks getting through the game the first time around - trying new approaches etc. Had a great tome doing that as it was. Replaying it through was even better. There are certainly a few difficulty spikes, but you can manage eventually if you've gotten that far.
Thanks & good point... However, I've managed to avoid buying when my library has about a dozen or so unplayed games. I'm slowly slipping ....must...risist.

I also have Win 7 x64 - do you recall what you had to tweak to get it running?
pigdog: I also have Win 7 x64 - do you recall what you had to tweak to get it running?
reinstalling now, so will PM you later / tomorrow.
Sachys: Aye - couple of posts after the one you replied to I said I needed to do some tweaking but it worked fine. No idea if that was the fix or not (downloading again).
MaxFulvus: I have the week-end to think to buy it or not, but I need some sleep right now ;)
As long as you dont wake up with Brian Cox whispering instructions into the earpiece you woke up with, youll be fine! ;D
Post edited April 11, 2015 by Sachys
Grargar: GamersGate daily deal: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (SecuROM) -75%.
GamersGate weekend deal: Street Fighter (Steam) up to -70%.

While there are currently no discounts, ShinyLoot offers a code that can be used to decrease a game's price by 20%. The code is GET20OFF.
Romance of the Three Kingdoms! ... with... SecuROM. Pass.
fishbaits: First time seen this site, seems good so far :)

http://www.macgamestore.com/pay-what-you-want/

First four are PWYW (yusual $1 min`), AVG to get the rest. ($4.65 last time I checked)

Deponia - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
The night of the rabbit - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
Edna & Harvey: Harvey`s new eyes - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
1954 Alcatraz - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
Cognition GotY edition - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
Torchlight II - Mac/Win/steam
realMyst: ME - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
Among the sleep - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
are the steam keys liftable? I want only one game from the beat the average pile real myst so torn...
fishbaits: First time seen this site, seems good so far :)

http://www.macgamestore.com/pay-what-you-want/

First four are PWYW (yusual $1 min`), AVG to get the rest. ($4.65 last time I checked)

Deponia - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
The night of the rabbit - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
Edna & Harvey: Harvey`s new eyes - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
1954 Alcatraz - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
Cognition GotY edition - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
Torchlight II - Mac/Win/steam
realMyst: ME - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
Among the sleep - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
cecil: are the steam keys liftable? I want only one game from the beat the average pile real myst so torn...
Yep, comes with a "click to get key" type thingie, copy/paste affair :)