It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cavenagh: Wil they ever have a windows 8.1 phone bundle!! I'm getting tired of playing Flick soccer 2 [only free one with no ads that I could find]]
I'd say chances that you get a Android phone first are bigger. ;)

maybe when WP/ W10 is out...
Post edited April 07, 2015 by dyscode
Cavenagh: Wil they ever have a windows 8.1 phone bundle!! I'm getting tired of playing Flick soccer 2 [only free one with no ads that I could find]]
dyscode: I'd say chances that you get a Android phone first are bigger.
Aye I think you might be right, I never had a smartphone before, bought a cheap lumia 530 £49, it's ok, battery runs out very quickly. I'll keep it as a collectors item!

Thanks for the reply

all the best
Post edited April 08, 2015 by Cavenagh
dyscode: I'd say chances that you get a Android phone first are bigger.
Cavenagh: Aye I think you might be right, I never had a smartphone before, bought a cheap lumia 530 £49, it ok, battery runs out very quickly. I'll keep it as a collectors item!

Thanks for the reply

all the best
If some one told to HB that 2.7% market share is actually apprx. 40 Million game hungry WP owners,
maybe they think about it :)
Post edited April 07, 2015 by dyscode
Cavenagh: Aye I think you might be right, I never had a smartphone before, bought a cheap lumia 530 £49, it ok, battery runs out very quickly. I'll keep it as a collectors item!

Thanks for the reply

all the best
dyscode: If some one told to HB that 2.7% market share is actually apprx. 40 Million game hungry WP owners,
maybe they think about it :)
Hmm, should Humble go after the fraction of jailbreaks among the fraction of WP owners? Or should they target the still much larger JB iOS market first?

(I picked up a $50 Lumia 635 myself, bloody nice handset but let's be realistic. Play more GOG games in MS-DOS Mobile (srsly).)
Post edited April 08, 2015 by pen_sq
Grargar: 2nd week BTA games for Humble Indie Bundle 14 have been unlocked. They are:

-MirrorMoon EP
-Contraption Maker
I usually don't like to say anything negative here on gog :) but...
well okay, I'm sure these games just look like they were kept secret for reason :)
Was hoping for at least one major hit game to a already great bundle (in my opinion).
Well perhaps some people dig this stuff....
MirrorMoon looks like it has some potential.
Grargar: 2nd week BTA games for Humble Indie Bundle 14 have been unlocked. They are:

-MirrorMoon EP
-Contraption Maker
superstande: I usually don't like to say anything negative here on gog :) but...
well okay, I'm sure these games just look like they were kept secret for reason :)
Was hoping for at least one major hit game to a already great bundle (in my opinion).
My Take for week 2 unlocks
140 is a good clever game but hard and the lack of soundtrack is a bummer since it is such a music focused game at it's heart
Contraption doesn't do much for me so far but like all puzzle games it will take some getting into.
MirrorMoon EP is still got me stumped on what it is it could be cool if I can figure it out.
New IndieGameStand PWYW deal
skyward collapse complete (Steam only)
From Arcen Games
cecil: New IndieGameStand PWYW deal
I knew that at least base game had been bundled but I was surprised to see that [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/page:game/info?plain=skywardcollapse]it has been bundled 12 times[/url].

I see a DRM-Free logo. (?)
Steam key requires paying at least a dollar.
madth3: I knew that at least base game had been bundled but I was surprised to see that [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/page:game/info?plain=skywardcollapse]it has been bundled 12 times[/url].

I forgot Steam is never PWYW
it IS DRM free also for W/M/L
Thank you Madth3 for catching all of my mistakes :)
Post edited April 08, 2015 by cecil
madth3: I knew that at least base game had been bundled but I was surprised to see that [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/page:game/info?plain=skywardcollapse]it has been bundled 12 times[/url].

Wow! A Linux game that had been bundled 12 times, and I don't have it! I think it's time to rectify that.
Just to add, if you BTA on the current indiegamestand PWYW you also get a drm-free and Steam key for Bionic Dues, another Arcen title which is in the GOG catalog and has pretty favorable reviews.
Post edited April 08, 2015 by Grargar
superstande: I usually don't like to say anything negative here on gog :) but...
cecil: My Take for week 2 unlocks
140 is a good clever game but hard and the lack of soundtrack is a bummer since it is such a music focused game at it's heart
Contraption doesn't do much for me so far but like all puzzle games it will take some getting into.
MirrorMoon EP is still got me stumped on what it is it could be cool if I can figure it out.
I'm getting into MirrorMoon right now. Chrome told me the zip file contains malware but I don't believe him :)

personally this is the kind of stuff that I don't like.
Post edited April 08, 2015 by superstande
For the folks playing MirrorMoon EP, the basic goal on each world is the same; it's just the mechanics of how you go about it that change. Certainly items and features only appear under given circumstances, which is where a lot of the puzzle element lies. It's fun, but I won't deny it's also quite difficult.
There seem to be some problems with GlitchGate (like not having a new daily deal for 2 days now or new midweek deals). Still, they do offer a new set of 48-hour Ubisoft deals. The discounts are up to 75% and the DRMs used vary. so look carefully before you buy.