It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: I don't think anyone has posted what the games were in the Groupees BAGB 22 yet.

Titanis
Escape Machines
Spoko and Poko
Not Without My Donuts
The Story Goes On
Chronoclysm
PING 1.5+
City Z
Breakout Invaders (Bonus game 1)
Gem Wars: Attack of the Jiblets (Bonus 2 - LOCKED)

All DRM-free.

Personally, I'm glad I got the pre-order as I'm liking the description of several of the games.
Gaah, I forgot to pre-order again. I think I'm burnt-out from bundle reserving or something, that's three times in a row that I was getting ready to order then completely missed the time limit. XD

Ah well, still got lots of other games to play anyways...
This one can definitely give you at least some good laughs if you're not into challenging games.
Took me 30 hours (it can be done quicker but I was in no hurry) to beat the game in standard difficulty.
Started New Game+ in Extreme Difficulty and it really lives up to it's name. :)
Newegg has 75% off Uplay keys of Ubisoft titles including Assassin's Creed and Far Cry series. Save an additional 15% with coupon code "EMCARAP78"

Ubisoft Sale
Pillars of Eternity again, independent Steam key seller again (so there may be risks but this one seems to have decent reputation, google them if you're not sure.) Further 5% off if you give them a Facebook like.

Hero edition: $18.68 or £12.39
Champion Edition: $30 or £19.90

http://www.cdkeys.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=pillars+of+eternity (product info tabs say the keys are worldwide region)

EDIT: maybe it's better to call them independent rather than 3rd party...
Post edited April 03, 2015 by IanM
just found this site * while i looking up old game title. Do they selling legit copy?
Post edited April 03, 2015 by thk47
BenKii: Newegg has 75% off Uplay keys of Ubisoft titles including Assassin's Creed and Far Cry series. Save an additional 15% with coupon code "EMCARAP78"

Ubisoft Sale
*_* Child of Light for $5.10, minus the promo code for a grand total of $4.34! BOUGHT!! *dances happily*

EDIT: This is for a Uplay key -- No Steam key provided.
Post edited April 03, 2015 by genkicolleen
thk47: just found this site www.old-games.com while i looking up old game title. Do they selling legit copy?
No.
BenKii: Newegg has 75% off Uplay keys of Ubisoft titles including Assassin's Creed and Far Cry series. Save an additional 15% with coupon code "EMCARAP78"

Ubisoft Sale
genkicolleen: *_* Child of Light for $5.10!
It's free on Xbox One if you have gold.
Grargar: No.
Thanks, just weird that site come up in the top of google search and looks fishy.
genkicolleen: *_* Child of Light for $5.10!
SnakeSqueaker: It's free on Xbox One if you have gold.
Unfortunately for the "Games with Gold" promo for the Xbox One console, you have to remain a Gold member if you want to continue playing any of the games you got for free. For the Xbox 360, any games you get free with Gold are free even after you unsubscribe. But anyway Child of Light for that price is pretty good and even sweeter with the 15% off code.
Post edited April 03, 2015 by BenKii
genkicolleen: *_* Child of Light for $5.10, minus the promo code for a grand total of $4.34! BOUGHT!! *dances happily*
Purchased (my first from NewEgg,) but the additional discount was not applying when I tried to pay with PayPal -- I had to use my credit card to get the game for $4.34.

EDIT: I don't own any kind of X-box
Post edited April 03, 2015 by genkicolleen
nvmd
Post edited April 03, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: Why not just just downloading it? The devs won't see any money from this anyway
/sarcasm
don't be silly, the key seller discount is possible because of the wholesaler and retailer being able and willing to cut their own margin, the developer's cut is unaffected

EDIT: the one caveat I would add is - some 3rd party key sellers are shady e.g. asking customers to use VPN to activate, but as long as they're buying and selling high price region keys within those regions it's fine. PoE is a good example - it was/is much cheaper in Scandinavia than say UK/Germany, but we're all EU so free movement of goods is legal and there should be no problem.
Post edited April 03, 2015 by IanM
dyscode: Why not just just downloading it? The devs won't see any money from this anyway
/sarcasm
IanM: don't be silly, the key seller discount is only possible because of the wholesaler and retailer being able and willing to cut their own margin, the developer's cut is unaffected
you really believe that, don't you?

Well, I have some news for you:
THIS is the truth:
http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/9/8006693/the-truth-behind-those-mysteriously-cheap-gray-market-game-codes
genkicolleen: EDIT: I don't own any kind of X-box
Good, you should get a PS4 if you ever consider getting a console. Now let the console Wars begin. :P