It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

siulebuo: For those of you who, like me, listen to the recommendations of Sachys, GMG have a 75% discount in Planet Alcatraz.
I got that from a Groupees bundle, back when those were good. I'm hoping along with some other folks here that it's one of the Russian games GOG brings over eventually as part of this new perestroika.
Have any of you seen the Humble page for the upcoming Lego Jurassic World? It shows DRM Free instead Steam key under "Platforms", has to be a bug right. 0__o
Post edited April 02, 2015 by stg83
stg83: Have any of you seen the Humble page for the upcoming Lego Jurassic World? It shows DRM Free instead Steam key under "Platforms", has to be a bug right. 0__o
That was my "nvm" above. Game card indicates steam only. No Steam needed to preorder, just when game is released? :)
Post edited April 02, 2015 by budejovice
stg83: Have any of you seen the Humble page for the upcoming Lego Jurassic World? It shows DRM Free instead Steam key under "Platforms", has to be a bug right. 0__o
"LEGO Jurassic World™ is provided via a Steam key. For key redemption, a free Steam account is required."

Considering that it hasn't been released yet, I will deem this as a bug.
budejovice: That was my "nvm" above. Game card indicates steam only.
Yeah, but that Steam only message is always there regardless since all games on Humble also have a Steam key in addition for a game thats DRM Free, except for The Witcher 3 there.
Grargar: "LEGO Jurassic World™ is provided via a Steam key. For key redemption, a free Steam account is required."

Considering that it hasn't been released yet, I will deem this as a bug.
Extremely wishful thinking but could it be that since WB Interactive has signed on to GOG, their future titles will be both DRM Free and Steam.....well now that I have said that out aloud it does sound really absurd so most probably a bug it is. :)
Post edited April 02, 2015 by stg83
IAmSinistar: I got that from a Groupees bundle, back when those were good. I'm hoping along with some other folks here that it's one of the Russian games GOG brings over eventually as part of this new perestroika.
Hmmm. Now I don't know if buy it or wait for GOG...
Offtopic, but has anyone noticed how the official post count of this thread seems to be lagging some way behind the actual number of posts?
Navagon: Offtopic, but has anyone noticed how the official post count of this thread seems to be lagging some way behind the actual number of posts?
Interesting catch.

I display 20 pages per page, and your post is the second on page 2801, which would make it post #56001, which agrees with the number on the general discussion page.

Perhaps 190 posts have been removed for one reason or another?
Navagon: Offtopic, but has anyone noticed how the official post count of this thread seems to be lagging some way behind the actual number of posts?
grimwerk: Interesting catch.

I display 20 pages per page, and your post is the second on page 2801, which would make it post #56001, which agrees with the number on the general discussion page.

Perhaps 190 posts have been removed for one reason or another?
Spammers are quite likely to have targeted this thread at some point. So yeah, that's the most logical explanation.

Oh and when you mouse over a post the post number becomes visible at the top of the post. So you don't have to figure out the post number yourself.
Post edited April 03, 2015 by Navagon
Actually, this is often the case. I noticed in the rather epic Insomnia thread, when everyone began celebrating 20,000 posts - my page was several hundred behind, in that case. It's probably some sort of refresh issue, though it's possible that deletions could account for it.
Not sure if it was mentioned, but the Groupees WGN bundle has revealed a new bonus to be unlocked at 3500 sales (Steam heroes)
I don't think anyone has posted what the games were in the Groupees BAGB 22 yet.

Titanis
Escape Machines
Spoko and Poko
Not Without My Donuts
The Story Goes On
Chronoclysm
PING 1.5+
City Z
Breakout Invaders (Bonus game 1)
Gem Wars: Attack of the Jiblets (Bonus 2 - LOCKED)

All DRM-free.

Personally, I'm glad I got the pre-order as I'm liking the description of several of the games.
Post edited April 03, 2015 by Getcomposted
Getcomposted: I don't think anyone has posted what the games were in the Groupees BAGB 22 yet.

Titanis
Escape Machines
Spoko and Poko
Not Without My Donuts
The Story Goes On
Chronoclysm
PING 1.5+
City Z

All DRM-free.

Personally, I'm glad I got the pre-order as I'm liking the description of several of the games.
Yeah, I'm glad I pre-ordered as well, there are a few possibilities (if I ever get the time).
siulebuo: Hmmm. Now I don't know if buy it or wait for GOG...
There's no certainty that GOG will get it, of course, but it was available DRM-free at least once, so there's hope. Depends on how soon you want to play it, really.
Getcomposted: I don't think anyone has posted what the games were in the Groupees BAGB 22 yet.

Titanis
Escape Machines
Spoko and Poko
Not Without My Donuts
The Story Goes On
Chronoclysm
PING 1.5+
City Z

All DRM-free.

Ping 1.5+ is a clever little game that feels like it could tie into Humble weekly sale of argh that's hard.