It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sqeenix is doing a Easter Surprise thingy - https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_uk/games/pc-windows-download/The-Square-Enix-Easter-Surprise.php

Same principle as the Christmas surprises - £3.99 give you 5 Steam games worth ~£40. What is in the surprise will be revealed on 31 March. Offer only valid for people in PAL countries.
Post edited March 27, 2015 by amok
amok: Sqeenix is doing a Easter Surprise thingy - https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_uk/games/pc-windows-download/The-Square-Enix-Easter-Surprise.php

Same principle as the Christmas surprises - £3.99 give you 5 Steam games worth ~£40. What is in the surprise will be revealed on 31 March. Offer only valid for people in PAL countries.
System Requirements seem to indicate Hitman: Absolution (or the Hitman collection) as one of the items.
amok: Sqeenix is doing a Easter Surprise thingy - https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_uk/games/pc-windows-download/The-Square-Enix-Easter-Surprise.php

the Xmas Package was really worth the money.
Jagged allience (GOG) 9.99 for series includes JA1 JA:Deadly Games & JA2 Not sure if it's a glitch or a hidden sale :)
cecil: Jagged allience (GOG) 9.99 for series includes JA1 JA:Deadly Games & JA2 Not sure if it's a glitch or a hidden sale :)
Nothing of the two.It's a series discount. Buy one and you pay full price. Buy all three and you get the discount.
GamersGate daily deal:

Rise of Venice Gold Edition (Steam) -85%.
Post edited March 27, 2015 by Grargar
wanderer_27: A bit OT, but Groupees just launched Dynamite Comic Bundle #1 :

https://groupees.com/dynamite1

100 Comic Books (?)
PincushionMan: Hey, thanks for this! This has some repeats from the HB Dynamite bundle, but overall looks cool. Thankfully none of the Eye of the World stuff. That would have been 1/3 of the bundle just for book 1 - of a 13 or 14 book series... What is that, 475 comics? It may have been only 5 books if there was less soap opera-y stuff going on, you know - less braid pulling, male/female frustration, skirt smoothing, what-have-you. Thankfully that that stuff was flushed right out of the comic book.

I wonder what the Army of Darkness comics are about? Sounds like it's after the "Hail to the King, baby!" line :)
My guess is the Army of Darkness comics are based on the Movie of the same name.

It has Bruce Campbell in it (horror comedy) who has done some voice work for some things I believe.
Worthwhile Movie to check out if you get a chance.
Also GG has joined the SEGA sale

Also [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=Alien:%20isolation]Alien: Isolation Stuff [/url] is on sale. Main game 75% off on GG and the Season Pass and the 2 add. DLC is 50 % off.

Get some Blue Coins with your Steam-Keys.

I wonder if GMG will join in also, while their 20% off Coupon is still active...

:)
Post edited March 27, 2015 by dyscode
PincushionMan: I wonder what the Army of Darkness comics are about? Sounds like it's after the "Hail to the King, baby!" line :)
wanderer_27: My guess is the Army of Darkness comics are based on the Movie of the same name.

It has Bruce Campbell in it (horror comedy) who has done some voice work for some things I believe.
I can confirm that the Army of Darkness comics are sequels to the Bruce Campbell movie. Also, voice work? Bruce Campbell is a B-Movie star! (also a B-TV series star, if such a thing exists)
Soul Gambler (DRM-free + Soundtrack & Artbook) at Splitplay for free.

I think it also has a Steam key, but the site's being hammered and I can't see it (hover over game image in My Games).
Post edited March 27, 2015 by plan99
wanderer_27: My guess is the Army of Darkness comics are based on the Movie of the same name.

Badseeder: I can confirm that the Army of Darkness comics are sequels to the Bruce Campbell movie. Also, voice work? Bruce Campbell is a B-Movie star! (also a B-TV series star, if such a thing exists)
Yep, quite a bit of voice work :

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Bruce-Campbell/

Yeah, he's a B Actor and he says so himself - even makes fun of it.
He's kind of a Cult hero/actor in some circles.
plan99: Soul Gambler (DRM-free + Soundtrack & Artbook) at Splitplay for free.

I think it also has a Steam key, but the site's being hammered and I can't see it (hover over game image in My Games).
I posted it here. It have a Steam key (I took and redeemed it myself).
Post edited March 27, 2015 by siulebuo

dyscode: the Xmas Package was really worth the money.
Yeah, but since I own 90% of SE games from HB and Christmas box, I don't think it can hold anything of value.
dyscode: the Xmas Package was really worth the money.
blotunga: Yeah, but since I own 90% of SE games from HB and Christmas box, I don't think it can hold anything of value.
Yes, of course, owning so much games already may be a problem for some of us but not everybody.
If you're just starting your Game Collector's Carreer, I don't think the Bundle will disappoint. :)

One more derailment...

I was hoping when Sears and Kmart merged they'd become the S-Mart store that was featured in the movie.

They even had a tagline for them: Shop Smart, shop S-Mart! That would've been great, except for the zombies part :)

Back OT:
[let's see how quick I get ninja'd]

Bundle Stars has a Lego (Steam) weekend special
Mostly individual games. 75% off except DLC, which is 60% or 67% off.
Marvel Super Heroes $5
Marvel Super Heroes: Super Pack DLC $1.25
Marvel Super Heroes: Asguardian DLC $1
Hobbit $5
Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $5
Batman Trilogy ($20)
Batman 3: Man of Steel DLC $1.20
Batman 3: Dark Knight DLC $1.20
Batman 3: Batman 75th DLC $1.20
Batman 3: Season Pass $6
Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Premium $18
Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Base $12