It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

expopower: Eeeer, is anyone else seeing USD $46.99 as the base price for Witcher 3 (despite being in North America)? I didn't see any announcement of a price drop...
01kipper: It's our first Canadian regionally priced game! http://www.gog.com/forum/general/regional_priced_games_on_gog/post2056
Aaah, thanks letting me know! Finally don't have to cringe over the difference between the dollars. ^_^
01kipper: It's our first Canadian regionally priced game! http://www.gog.com/forum/general/regional_priced_games_on_gog/post2056
expopower: Aaah, thanks letting me know! Finally don't have to cringe over the difference between the dollars. ^_^
Your affordable healthcare and better social conditions were already tempting me to move there. Lower GOG prices might just cinch it. :)
https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls $19.99
https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-iii $19.99

offer ends at 11:59 PM PT on March 23
Grargar: Uplay is required both to activate and run Heroes VI, but you can use an offline mode if you want. The game carries no other forms of DRM and has no installation limits.
wolfsrain: Yeah, but if you want the Conflux stuff, you HAVE to be online.
Also worth noting, bought the "complete" version cause I cant find my olf copy, redeemed on uplay, uplay only shows SoD in the library
Gamestop has Reaper of Souls for $15, downloaded. Only Muricans need apply.
http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls/113384
Post edited March 24, 2015 by pen_sq
WGN The Drastik Measure Bundle is now live on Groupees

$0.50 per game, $1 minimum

- a Family of Grave Diggers (DRM-Free, Greenlight / Win)
- Volt (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition (Steam / Win)
- LowcoBall (DRM-Free, Greenlight / Win)
- Soul Gambler: Dark Arts Edition (DRM-Free, Steam / Win)
- Warriors & Castles (Desura, Greenlight / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Chowderchu (Desura, Greenlight / Win, Mac)
- Waste Walkers (DRM-Free, Greenlight / Win)

Bonus
- Call of Tomsk-7 (DRM-Free, Desura, Greenlight, Win)
- Downpour (to be unlocked)
Post edited March 24, 2015 by madth3
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes $9.99 at 50% off on Steam for Midweek Madness promo till 27th March (10am Pacific Time).
Post edited March 24, 2015 by stg83
Grargar: Uplay is required both to activate and run Heroes VI, but you can use an offline mode if you want. The game carries no other forms of DRM and has no installation limits.
wolfsrain: Yeah, but if you want the Conflux stuff, you HAVE to be online.
Conflux? So, what do they give you in order to track your exact playtime and play schedule?

Hmm, they track your 'Dynasty' and record your achievements (like steam), and give you better drops in-game....
And - oh boy! It does social networking and creates an online profile for you. :P Why do game companies want to get in the social networking business? Why not focus on what you good at - making games and marketing?

Not caring about the achievements, but nerfing the in-game drops to 'suggest' that you be online is a new low for me.

I'll have to pass on Homm VI, then. I might buy that for a dollar, but not $7.50.
madth3: WGN The Drastik Measure Bundle is now live on Groupees

$0.50 per game, $1 minimum

- a Family of Grave Diggers (DRM-Free, Greenlight / Win)
- Volt (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition (Steam / Win)
- LowcoBall (DRM-Free, Greenlight / Win)
- Soul Gambler: Dark Arts Edition (DRM-Free, Steam / Win)
- Warriors & Castles (Desura, Greenlight / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Chowderchu (Desura, Greenlight / Win, Mac)
- Waste Walkers (DRM-Free, Greenlight / Win)

Bonus
- Call of Tomsk-7 (DRM-Free, Desura, Greenlight, Win)
- Downpour (to be unlocked)
Groupees really had a killer run in Jan/Feb of great bundles, but this one was another swing and a miss for me and my compulsive pre-ordering habit.

Into the Dark looks pretty good... but it's Steam only, so worthless to me. The soccer game you couldn't pay me to play. I have to hope that Soul Gambler provides me an hour or so of entertainment, because that's all there really is for me here.
Conflux also unlocks a lot of stuff for both MP and SP. And trust me, without the Conflux, you will have a hard time in beating the SP campaigns.
BundleBandits has another "peculiar" bundle

Four Steam games for $2: Dungeons:Eye of the Draconus, Bionic Dues, Why so Evil and Small Town Terrors : Pilgrim's hook
yogsloth: Groupees really had a killer run in Jan/Feb of great bundles, but this one was another swing and a miss for me and my compulsive pre-ordering habit.

Into the Dark looks pretty good... but it's Steam only, so worthless to me. The soccer game you couldn't pay me to play. I have to hope that Soul Gambler provides me an hour or so of entertainment, because that's all there really is for me here.
Hmmm, I forgot to pre-order this one, which actually saved me some regret. >.< (Owned all the games that interested me.)
Post edited March 24, 2015 by expopower
Phew~! SO glad I didn't give in and pre-order this!

The Batman GOTY games are $5 each at BundleStars -- Does anyone know if they ever go on sale for that price at Steam, or is that hope being optimistic? (Steam Wallet is more accessible that straight out of my bank account :p )
genkicolleen: The Batman GOTY games are $5 each at BundleStars -- Does anyone know if they ever go on sale for that price at Steam, or is that hope being optimistic? (Steam Wallet is more accessible that straight out of my bank account :p )
Both Arkham Asylum and Arkham City are regularly discounted on Steam by 75%.
Grargar: Both Arkham Asylum and Arkham City are regularly discounted on Steam by 75%.
Awesome! Thank you Grargar! ^__^