It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skimmie: I can confirm Hola works.
blotunga: I get error 404 when trying to log in :/
That's normal. You have to work like this:

- Turn on Hola,
- put the games in your cart,
- turn off Hola,
- go back to your cart,
- turn on Hola,
- pay.
Post edited March 24, 2015 by skimmie
GG has a Might & Magic Sale of 75% or more (except for Duel of Champions)
with a special notice for Might & Magic X Legacy Deluxe which is 75% off and includes a copy of M&M VI (main game) and the X Unicorn DLC €$7.49.
The normal Version of M&M X is €$6.24, The Unicorn DLC is €$2.49.

All uPlay.
Post edited March 24, 2015 by dyscode
blotunga: I get error 404 when trying to log in :/
skimmie: That's normal. You have to work like this:

- Turn on Hola,
- put the games in your cart,
- turn off Hola,
- go back to your cart,
- turn on Hola,
- pay.
Ay caramba :) It worked. Thanks!
Arkham Origins is 75% off on Bundle Stars, same as the season pass.

http://www.bundlestars.com/store/batman-arkham-origins/?utm_source=steamcommunity&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=deals+arkhamorigins
dyscode: GG has a Might & Magic Sale of 75% or more (except for Duel of Champions)
with a special notice Might & Magic X Legacy Deluxe which is 75% off and includes a copy of M&M Heros VI (main game) for and the X Unicorn DLC €$7.49.
The normal Version of M&M X is €$6.24, The Unicorn DLC is €$2.49 and Heores VI Gold is €$5.

All uPlay.
Actually, the Deluxe version includes M&M VI (Not Heroes VI). That's a great game though :)
dyscode: GG has a Might & Magic Sale of 75% or more (except for Duel of Champions)
with a special notice Might & Magic X Legacy Deluxe which is 75% off and includes a copy of M&M Heros VI (main game) for and the X Unicorn DLC €$7.49.
The normal Version of M&M X is €$6.24, The Unicorn DLC is €$2.49 and Heores VI Gold is €$5.

All uPlay.
skimmie: Actually, the Deluxe version includes M&M VI (Not Heroes VI). That's a great game though :)
opps, frakup ;) - corrected, still a good deal though.
Post edited March 24, 2015 by dyscode
skimmie: Actually, the Deluxe version includes M&M VI (Not Heroes VI). That's a great game though :)
dyscode: opps, frakup ;) - corrected, still a good deal though.
Agreed! M&M VI is one of my favorites in the series and M&M X is fun (at least the beginning is, I haven't had time to play extensively yet).
high rated
GamersGate daily deals

Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara (Steam) -50%.

Titan Quest Gold Edition (Offline Serial Activation) -80%.

The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief (DRM-Free) -80%. Equally discounted is the Deluxe Edition of the game.
Post edited March 24, 2015 by Grargar
with a special notice for Might & Magic X Legacy Deluxe which is 75% off and includes a copy of M&M VI (main game) and the X Unicorn DLC €$7.49.
The normal Version of M&M X is €$6.24, The Unicorn DLC is €$2.49.

All uPlay.
Can anyone comment if HOMM 6 + DLC requires the uPlay for single player mode? And if there's any other Copy Protection included there, like Tagés or similar with install limits?
grendael: Can anyone comment if HOMM 6 + DLC requires the uPlay for single player mode? And if there's any other Copy Protection included there, like Tagés or similar with install limits?
Uplay is required both to activate and run Heroes VI, but you can use an offline mode if you want. The game carries no other forms of DRM and has no installation limits.
Post edited March 24, 2015 by Grargar
grendael: Can anyone comment if HOMM 6 + DLC requires the uPlay for single player mode? And if there's any other Copy Protection included there, like Tagés or similar with install limits?
Grargar: Uplay is required both to activate and run Heroes VI, but you can use an offline mode if you want. The game carries no other forms of DRM and has no installation limits.
Yeah, but if you want the Conflux stuff, you HAVE to be online.
Azrael360: The games:

LEGO The Hobbit
LEGO The Lord Of The Rings

are R$4.99 (1.55 USD) on Nuuvem.
LA Noire is also on sale for the same price for the next 6+ hours ^__^
Eeeer, is anyone else seeing USD $46.99 as the base price for Witcher 3 (despite being in North America)? I didn't see any announcement of a price drop...
expopower: Eeeer, is anyone else seeing USD $46.99 as the base price for Witcher 3 (despite being in North America)? I didn't see any announcement of a price drop...
It's our first Canadian regionally priced game! http://www.gog.com/forum/general/regional_priced_games_on_gog/post2056
expopower: Eeeer, is anyone else seeing USD $46.99 as the base price for Witcher 3 (despite being in North America)? I didn't see any announcement of a price drop...
$33.79 in here .