It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: $2.5
Melissa K and the Heart of Gold (Steam)
But to Paint a Universe (Steam)
The Black Hand #1 (Comic)
The Luna Sequence - They Follow You Home (Music)
Mystery Game
bler144: I love Mystery Game! It's one of my all-time favorites. Right up there with TBD.
TBD is much better than Mystery Game, don't lie!
Azrael360: The games:

LEGO The Hobbit
LEGO The Lord Of The Rings

are R$4.99 (1.55 USD) on Nuuvem.
No luck for us Europeans either...
genkicolleen: Oh maaan :( Why do those have to be out-of-country? I would SO buy those (and Silent Hill) for that price!
Azrael360: You can't? I thought you guys in the USA can buy from Nuuvem... O_o
I know some people who can't, buy from there using something called "Hola VPN", or something like that.
I can confirm Hola works.
https://groupees.com/wgndrastikmeasure

Groupees new Bundle - The Drastik Measure can be reserved for the next 19 hours or so for $1.25
genkicolleen: Oh maaan :( Why do those have to be out-of-country? I would SO buy those (and Silent Hill) for that price!
Azrael360: You can't? I thought you guys in the USA can buy from Nuuvem... O_o
I know some people who can't, buy from there using something called "Hola VPN", or something like that.
I get the message that none of these are available in my region as well. I'd have bought Resident Evil, the two LEGOs, and the Headhunter DLC from Borderlands 2.
Caster for £0.09 Steam (UK only?)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/29800/
pigdog: Caster for £0.09 Steam (UK only?)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/29800/
No. A whooping €0.14 here.
wanderer_27: https://groupees.com/wgndrastikmeasure

Groupees new Bundle - The Drastik Measure can be reserved for the next 19 hours or so for $1.25
Ninja'd.
Post edited March 24, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: 2. Payday 2: Clover Character Pack (Steam, unlocked)
The only thing that seems decent for me in that bundle, but Payday, after last updates, crashing for me like hell so I will pass.

Anyway, did they hint anything about The Drastik Measure bundle?

[EDIT] Big thx to yogsloth for sending me Clover DLC. ^^
Post edited March 24, 2015 by Trid
anyone know if Deadly 30 is good? it's only $0.99 right now on humble store DRM free and with steam key
How is TALES OF MAJ'EYAL from GOGs rogue like sale? I have all the other ones even though I think I suck at rogue like LOL
cecil: anyone know if Deadly 30 is good? it's only $0.99 right now on humble store DRM free and with steam key
How is TALES OF MAJ'EYAL from GOGs rogue like sale? I have all the other ones even though I think I suck at rogue like LOL
ToME is a solid rogue-like, but you can get 80% of the full game for free by downloading it from the official download page- http://te4.org/download

If you like it, you can support the dev by buying the retail version.
cecil: anyone know if Deadly 30 is good? it's only $0.99 right now on humble store DRM free and with steam key
This is what i had to say about that game:
One look at the images on the storepage and you already know what this game is about, 2D sidescroller during WW2 where you shoot some zombies and collect scrap metal so you can buy new weapons, upgrade your base, buy new armor/boots and supplies.

The game is really simple, your base is at the middle and you have 2 screens to your left and 2 screens to your right (let's call them maps), during the day fase you have to collect the resources outside the base area and fight the zombies in the process but when night time approaches you need to go back to base since it will get progressively hard but you can survive it so don't stress it if you didn't manage to get there in time.
The thing is, you can't really fully check the two areas since the day time is really short, most of my time i was "caught" by the night time mid way to my base but it doesn't really matter, there's nothing to see there, the game is basically a grindding process, get as much scrap metal that you can get, upgrade & get new stuff, kill zombies, rise and repeat.

You will eventually find the other 2 characters that you can also control (by pressing 1, 2, 3), the german lady that uses the shotgun and the russian guy that uses rifles, they will also automatically attack the zombies when you're not controlling them but honestly they're not that usefull, sometimes they kind of get lost of your camera view and do nothing, at base they assume defensive positions but depending where you are they will reposition themselves and that will be enought to lose the game since one of the positions is not protected.

The gameplay is actually good, kind of addictive since its satisfiying to blast zombies into pieces but it will eventually get boring since there's not much to see and it's go left/right and kill zombies, there will new zombies but theres not much to it (more endurance to shoots, flying crow, fat zombie that explodes, etc).

Now, here comes the part where i scratch my head, the game is visually poor and with frame rate problems, my laptop processor is way above of the requirements and i get a inicial message where it tells me that it's below requirements so i will have problems and so i did, around day 14 (in game obviously) the framerate drops and my character loses control (keeps moving in the same direction or can't control the aim cross). I've check the forums and apparently it's a common problem so i guess the dev solution is that dumb message when i start the game blaming the processor...

So, do i recommend this game? No, only if it's on promotion (around 1~2€/$) or in a bundle, you want something to waste time and, of course, if they actually fix the problem.
Grargar: Indie Gala Monday #52 (1st Anniversary)

Pay $1.89 for 6 Steam games + 2 DLCs, before the price increases.

Banzai Pecan: The Last Hope for the Young Century
Sword of Asumi
Freedom Planet
Train of Afterlife
Crimzon Clover: World Ignition
Vanguard Princess
Hilda Rize (Vanguard Princess DLC)
Lilith (Vanguard Princess DLC)
Whoah, didn't think I'd see Freedom Planet at that price point for a while! Another bundle to bleed my wallet dry. =D
Cyraxpt: This is what i had to say about that game:

One look at the images on the storepage and you already know what this game is about, 2D sidescroller during WW2 where you shoot some zombies and collect scrap metal so you can buy new weapons, upgrade your base, buy new armor/boots and supplies.

The game is really simple, your base is at the middle and you have 2 screens to your left and 2 screens to your right (let's call them maps), during the day fase you have to collect the resources outside the base area and fight the zombies in the process but when night time approaches you need to go back to base since it will get progressively hard but you can survive it so don't stress it if you didn't manage to get there in time.
The thing is, you can't really fully check the two areas since the day time is really short, most of my time i was "caught" by the night time mid way to my base but it doesn't really matter, there's nothing to see there, the game is basically a grindding process, get as much scrap metal that you can get, upgrade & get new stuff, kill zombies, rise and repeat.

You will eventually find the other 2 characters that you can also control (by pressing 1, 2, 3), the german lady that uses the shotgun and the russian guy that uses rifles, they will also automatically attack the zombies when you're not controlling them but honestly they're not that usefull, sometimes they kind of get lost of your camera view and do nothing, at base they assume defensive positions but depending where you are they will reposition themselves and that will be enought to lose the game since one of the positions is not protected.

The gameplay is actually good, kind of addictive since its satisfiying to blast zombies into pieces but it will eventually get boring since there's not much to see and it's go left/right and kill zombies, there will new zombies but theres not much to it (more endurance to shoots, flying crow, fat zombie that explodes, etc).

Now, here comes the part where i scratch my head, the game is visually poor and with frame rate problems, my laptop processor is way above of the requirements and i get a inicial message where it tells me that it's below requirements so i will have problems and so i did, around day 14 (in game obviously) the framerate drops and my character loses control (keeps moving in the same direction or can't control the aim cross). I've check the forums and apparently it's a common problem so i guess the dev solution is that dumb message when i start the game blaming the processor...

So, do i recommend this game? No, only if it's on promotion (around 1~2€/$) or in a bundle, you want something to waste time and, of course, if they actually fix the problem.
Cyraxpt:
That was basically my feeling exactly from looking at the trailer thanks for the confirmation :)
Negatus: ToME is a solid rogue-like, but you can get 80% of the full game for free by downloading it from the official download page- http://te4.org/download

If you like it, you can support the dev by buying the retail version.
Glad I tried the free version and thanks for the info :)
skimmie: I can confirm Hola works.
I get error 404 when trying to log in :/