It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

51nikopol: WOW! What a deal! If you want some classic adventure games and don't have these titles this is a great price for classics like Syberia, Amerzone, etc.
Sachys: Aye not too shabby at all!
Great price indeed, but Steam only :-|
Sachys: Aye not too shabby at all!
DeMignon: Great price indeed, but Steam only :-|
Aye - I'm surprised there aren't at least Groupees DRM free versions of some of these
Sachys: Aye - I'm surprised there aren't at least Groupees DRM free versions of some of these
Maybe it's just me, but somehow I've got a bad feeling about Groupees recently. Bundles are going rather sluggish, all-in-all mediocre titles and repeats and also less direct downloads (which cost some money to maintain). Don't know, I hope I'm wrong here, because Groupees has been one of the better bundle offerers imo.
genkicolleen: Nice~! The bundle's worth it just for Brink of Consciousness and Nearwood
And the other Brink of Consciousness game is free today. ;-)
Oh, fantastic! I already own it, but the Brink of Consciousness games are personal favorites of mine, as far as IHOG's go~ Definitely recommend picking this up whilst it's free~!
Two very helpful sites for cheap game hunters

Cheap Shark - Search engine plus lists all current deals for most digital game retailers
http://www.cheapshark.com/

Epic Bundle - Always updated - keeps track of all current bundles and free game giveaways
http://www.epicbundle.com/

After being introduced to these two sites in this thread; this thread became obsolete for me. =P
carnival73: After being introduced to these two sites in this thread; this thread became obsolete for me. =P
But in those sites you can't try to ninja'd madth3, you can't read genkicolleen's game reviews, you can't learn a new (weird) language with Sachys... you lose a lot of fun.
genkicolleen: Nice~! The bundle's worth it just for Brink of Consciousness and Nearwood
madth3: And the other Brink of Consciousness game is free today. ;-)
Thanks for this, looking forward to the game.
carnival73: After being introduced to these two sites in this thread; this thread became obsolete for me. =P
Well sure, you *could* go there, but then you wouldn't be interacting with the lovely people here~! ;D

EDIT: Oh look~! Ninja'd! Hahahaha XD

siulebuo: But in those sites you can't try to ninja'd madth3, you can't read genkicolleen's game reviews, you can't learn a new (weird) language with Sachys... you lose a lot of fun.
Post edited March 23, 2015 by genkicolleen
51nikopol: Thanks for this, looking forward to the game.
Me too! :-)

A reminder that sometimes we got some freebies posted here but there's two threads that deal with free games: those that are temporary given away and those that are permanently free.

You might want to keep an eye on these. ;-)
Sachys: Groupees Spring Fling Adventure Bundle
$1.50 for 12 games. All repeats, but some decent ones in there.

All Steam only except Schein which also has a DRM free version.

Edit: someones posted this already havent they?!
Of course, I have no use for Steam keys myself, but this is such a great value that I bought the bundle as a gift. I'll throw in on the trade pile for now, but if I find someone Steam-inclined who wants this great batch of games but missed the bundle it'll find a new home.
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Revenge of the Titans</span>. BTA for the soundtrack (MP3 and FLAC formats). Comes with a DRM-Free download and a Steam key.
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Revenge of the Titans</span>. BTA for the soundtrack (MP3 and FLAC formats). Comes with a DRM-Free download and a Steam key.
Was this bundled recently?
HypersomniacLive: Was this bundled recently?
Yes: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/trinity-bundle/
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Revenge of the Titans</span>. BTA for the soundtrack (MP3 and FLAC formats). Comes with a DRM-Free download and a Steam key.
HypersomniacLive: Was this bundled recently?
Revenge of the Titans was in the Bundlestars Trinity bundle.

Edit: Ninja attack!
Post edited March 23, 2015 by LinustheBold