It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Groupees Spring Fling Adventure Bundle

Edit: someones posted this already havent they?!
No. You brought the news. :-)

NOTE: Unlike other bundles this one will last 48 hours only and there are 39 hours left.

madth3: No. You brought the news. :-)

NOTE: Unlike other bundles this one will last 48 hours only and there are 39 hours left.
Schein is definitely not like the others, looks like it's worth the buck-fitty alone.
Sachys: Edit2: LA noire is definately best played with a controller as far as driving goes though - the cars dont handle well (as should be the case for the era its set in).
I never in my life used a controller...
Sachys: Edit2: LA noire is definately best played with a controller as far as driving goes though - the cars dont handle well (as should be the case for the era its set in).
blotunga: I never in my life used a controller...
I found it didn't take too long to get a feel for it with M/KB and once I did... driving was often a riot.
I played LA Noire without a controler and I didn't feel I need it. On the other hand I was never a fan of the driving in LA Noire nor GTA.
GabiMoro: I played LA Noire without a controler and I didn't feel I need it. On the other hand I was never a fan of the driving in LA Noire nor GTA.
i was crashing every two seconds. heheheh!
Tarnicus: Since this is one of the threads I regularly hang out in, I'm linking my trade request here in order to circumvent regional pricing that charges Aussies 2x the price for Borderlands 2 GOTY.
blotunga: I wanted to help out, but then I saw that the price of the game is 8.99 euros in EU2 while in EU1 it's 7.39. So fuck 2k, I won't give any money to them. Sorry :/
Thanks for the thought :) I wouldn't want anyone to organise a trade where it was more expensive than US$7.99. It comes up on sale fairly regularly, and by the time I move house I will be using Stealth and Cloaking modes for all internet usage.
the.kuribo: This one's not a PC game deal, but the US Playstation Store is having a flash sale with some nice games under $1:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_FLASHSALE15ALL
Cyraxpt: I wish PS4 had some kind of ps1/ps2 emulator, this sale blows for those with only a ps4 (and yes, i'm aware of the 4 games for the ps4).

superstande: that is a good sale! now how to teleport to america with my vita for an hour? (I expect Europe store hasn't got it, haven't checked) - Gravity Rush I hear is nice. BoF IV for a dollar, nice.
oh - Katamari Damacy is one of the funniest games ever! Naa, nana, nana naa naa naa...
Cyraxpt: Does Vita has some account restriction? Otherwise i would say to make an US account, buy some psn cards (credit) from amazon and buy the games that you want. That's what i do with some deals, i activate my US account as primary on my ps4 and i can play any game on my EU account.
Aren't there good emulators for PC? I know PS1 has a decent one, Maybe PS2 as well.
If I buy any of these without having a consule, am I entitled (in fairness sake) to get an emulator in order to play it?
BlackThorny: Aren't there good emulators for PC? I know PS1 has a decent one, Maybe PS2 as well.
If I buy any of these without having a consule, am I entitled (in fairness sake) to get an emulator in order to play it?
I'm sure there are a few but i don't know what are the gog rules about it so i won't discuss it, as for the second question, i would say having the game legally is enough, i think there's even a rule that says that.
BlackThorny: Aren't there good emulators for PC? I know PS1 has a decent one, Maybe PS2 as well.
You need the console BIOS files and the game in ISO format to emulate, which I don't think is technically legal to download even if you own the game and a real PS1/2. That means you would still need to download the game file from PSN and convert to ISO format to work with the emulator and dump the BIOS out of a real PS1 or 2.

That said, if you at least own the game on PSN, I don't think anyone is really going to know how you obtained the files, so it's up to you if you think it's fair.
pen_sq: Schein is definitely not like the others, looks like it's worth the buck-fitty alone.
Yup. It's a pretty good deal.
I hardly ever buy any steam bundles nowadays but I'm getting this one even though I own almost half of them including Schein.
$1.50 for 12 games. All repeats, but some decent ones in there.

All Steam only except Schein which also has a DRM free version.

WOW! What a deal! If you want some classic adventure games and don't have these titles this is a great price for classics like Syberia, Amerzone, etc.
Cyraxpt: I wish PS4 had some kind of ps1/ps2 emulator, this sale blows for those with only a ps4 (and yes, i'm aware of the 4 games for the ps4).

Does Vita has some account restriction? Otherwise i would say to make an US account, buy some psn cards (credit) from amazon and buy the games that you want. That's what i do with some deals, i activate my US account as primary on my ps4 and i can play any game on my EU account.
Gravity Rush... that one requires VITA I think. Or a PS3 maybe.
some of the others might be available for PS1-2.
Yeah like mentioned, non of the emulators run without proper BIOS.
And for PS1-2 there were quite a many different kinds.
And of course why would you want an emulator if you already had a real hardware - from which you could 100% legally transfer the BIOS file to the emulator...
GamersGate daily deals:

Frozen Synapse Prime (Steam) -60%.

SpellForce series -80%. SpellForce Platinum and SpellForce 2 Gold are using offline serials, while Faith in Destiny, Demons of the Past and SpellForce Complete Pack require a Steam account.

Red Faction series -80%. Red Faction 1+2 are DRM-Free, while Red Faction Guerrilla and Red Faction: Armageddon require a Steam account.
Post edited March 22, 2015 by Grargar
$1.50 for 12 games. All repeats, but some decent ones in there.

All Steam only except Schein which also has a DRM free version.

51nikopol: WOW! What a deal! If you want some classic adventure games and don't have these titles this is a great price for classics like Syberia, Amerzone, etc.
Aye not too shabby at all!