It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
mvscot: Rockstar North are just at the other end of the street from me, would you like me to pop in with a message? ;-)
GabiMoro: Yes, tell them that for GTA 5 only 4 DRMs are not enough. Apart from Steam, GFWL, Rockstar Social Club and SecuROM I also want Tages, Starforce and always-online DRM, damn it.
So many features, drool... Instabuy!
budejovice: So many features, drool... Instabuy!
Ah, so this is how you get your fix these days!
Emob78: For only $2.99 extra you can hit the ESC key and it will take you back to the main fucking menu! The customers demand, we deliver!
Jeez, can't you just configure your KeyToGesture utililty to map ESC to InvokeMenu? :-)
GabiMoro: Not a big deal for me, I think I have SecuROM from GTA 4 (Damn you Rockstar).
mvscot: Rockstar North are just at the other end of the street from me, would you like me to pop in with a message? ;-)
Yes pass on my disdain for their fucked regional pricing, where they commonly charge 2.5x the price in Australia compared to US prices for digital downloads.
Heavy Bullets comes with an extra steam copy (this isn't mentioned)
Silent Hill: Homecoming, and the older Grand Theft Auto's are ~$1.50 each at [url=http://www.nuuvem.com.br/]Nuuvem.
GamersGate daily deal.

Darksiders (Steam) -80%.
Getcomposted: <span class="bold">Amazon.co.uk</span> have started another collection of normally paid apps for their Free App of the Day. 34 apps in total including Five Nights at Freddy's 2, World of Goo, Kingdom Rush: Origins (Kindle Fire only) and Elements of Photography Pro.

Presumably that means that Amazon.com will also be having a Free App bonanza when the day ticks over in a few hours with mostly the same apps, but possibly some different ones.
Here is the us version: http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10076151011_gb1h_tit_m-3_0722_e2b8f496?rh=i%3Amobile-apps%2Cn%3A10076151011%2Cn%3A10076151011&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;node=10076151011&amp;smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER not actually different.
Post edited March 20, 2015 by BlackThorny
From the "At least it's not Steam" deals, DIG has <span class="bold">Aquarius</span>

$0.99 for a Desura key, BTA for two keys

Become a galactic merchant with ever-changing market conditions, side deals, investing in galactic businesses, battle space pirates and more!
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is Boot Hill Heroes. BTA for the Hangman's Ballad DLC (Steam-only). The base game comes with a DRM-Free download and a Steam key.
Great find. Very positive steam reviews and the DRM free download is less than $0.50!
pigdog: Great find. Very positive steam reviews and the DRM free download is less than $0.50!
A small amendment, by the way; BTA now gives the DRM-Free version of the DLC, as well.
Post edited March 20, 2015 by Grargar
madth3: From the "At least it's not Steam" deals, DIG has <span class="bold">Aquarius</span>
Sounds like my kind of thing. Anyone have any opinions on this? I imagine I could probably wait for the next DIG Desura bundle, where this will likely show, but it's just as likely this would be the only thing to pique my interest anyways... :)
Zen Bundle on BundleStars

$2.49 for 10 Steam games

- Mountain
- Over The Void
- Sparkle 2 Evo
- Danmaku Unlimited 2
- Pretentious Game
- Luxuria Superbia
- Bientôt l'été
- The Graveyard
- Particula
- Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Post edited March 20, 2015 by madth3
Wow~ That explains why I saw Silent Hill up on Steamgifts~!
This is new, no?

Indie Gala Spring Rush

1$

Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition
The Joylancer: Legendary Motor Knight
Deep Dungeons of Doom

3.89$

Down To One
Last Knight: Rogue Rider Edition
The Old City Leviathan
BlazeRush
Motorama