It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

u2020bullet: There's a Steam Cyberpunk Sale going on right now. Could be interesting, i see Crysis and Crysis 2 are on discount like many games (not sure if i'm allowed to post the link to the sale).
madth3: Sure you're allowed, but Sachys already did.
My apologies then, i should have read the thread backwards. I just looked at the current page.
u2020bullet: My apologies then.
No worries. :-)
u2020bullet: There's a Steam Cyberpunk Sale going on right now. Could be interesting, i see Crysis and Crysis 2 are on discount like many games (not sure if i'm allowed to post the link to the sale).
Crysis and Crysis Warhead use SecuROM (if you care about this).

The questions are:

1. Can Crysis (and Crysis Warhead) Steam key be activated on Origin?

2. Is SecuROM still there in the Origin's version of the game or it's been really removed from it?
South Park (PS3) just dropped to $5 on PSN permanently.

No idea why it's so low, but grab it while you can if you have any desire to play it.

It's a great game. Here is my review of the PS3 version.
GabiMoro: Crysis and Crysis Warhead use SecuROM (if you care about this).

The questions are:

2. Is SecuROM still there in the Origin's version of the game or it's been really removed from it?
1. Yes to both.

2. Apparently, it's still present.
Post edited March 18, 2015 by Grargar
GabiMoro: Crysis and Crysis Warhead use SecuROM (if you care about this).

The questions are:

Grargar: 1. Yes to both.

2. Apparently, it's still present.
Thanks, so both are redeemable on Origin, not directly on the client, but through EA page or through support.

Regarding SecuROM I still hope someone will confirm it, perhaps EA has patched the games meanwhile.
Getcomposted: The Build a Greenlight Bundle 21 notice is up on the Groupees main page.
No pre-order (as yet), and it will go live in approximately 12 hours.
madth3: It does have preorder. $1.25 for the whole thing.
Edit: don't mind me, I'm sleep posting :P Thanks to 227 for picking up on my error :)
Post edited March 18, 2015 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: So that should take the "is it worth it?" question out for those considering. I cannot verify the accuracy of the comment, only that similar posts in the past have been accurate.
Except for Operation Vigrior, those were the games in the last Greenlight bundle. Chatbot probably just didn't have that cleared out yet.

EDIT: Oh wait, that's a subtitle for FleetCOMM. Okay, yeah, it's 100% the last bundle, then.
Post edited March 18, 2015 by 227
madth3: It does have preorder. $1.25 for the whole thing.
Tarnicus: And for those wanting to pre-order before it goes live, the following was posted in Groupees chat:

"[CYG] ChatBot - !help for commandsCanada18:25
10/10 games in this bundle have been Greenlit or released: The Adventures of Tree, Mirrored, FleetCOMM : Operation Vigrior, Why So Evil 2: Dystopia, Riddled Corpses, Lost Moon, Shutter, Eron, Indie Assault, Commander Cool 2"

So that should take the "is it worth it?" question out for those considering. I cannot verify the accuracy of the comment, only that similar posts in the past have been accurate.
^that 10/10 game list is bagb20, not the current reserve, the reserve nothing is known.
Tarnicus: So that should take the "is it worth it?" question out for those considering. I cannot verify the accuracy of the comment, only that similar posts in the past have been accurate.
227: Except for Operation Vigrior, those were the games in the last Greenlight bundle. Chatbot probably just didn't have that cleared out yet.

EDIT: Oh wait, that's a subtitle for FleetCOMM. Okay, yeah, it's 100% the last bundle, then.
Haha cheers for picking up on that. That's what I get for buying so many bundles and being half asleep whilst posting. I'll edit my original post. I'm glad someone is awake! :)
gbaz69: ^that 10/10 game list is bagb20, not the current reserve, the reserve nothing is known.
No not "nothing is known". Games have been confirmed in chat, I combined one post with another to provide misinformation. Boss Wave (looks crap to me) has been confirmed for bagb21 :) I' close to sleep and will see if I can find other confirmations. Chat says more than one have been confirmed, I haven't found the links just yet.

Broken Bots confirmed by Informatics of Groupees.

Icarus-X: Tides of Fire was hinted at in chat as the developer of the game popped in, but not confirmed (with where I am up to in reading back on chat).

I'll edit and add to this post if I find any more confirmed :)

Edit: have read the entire chat, and Boss Wave and Broken Bots are the only two confirmed by Groupees staff, with Icarus-X being a possibility. Sleep time!
Post edited March 18, 2015 by Tarnicus
Good news™
Grargar: And then...

Conclusion: Humble is drunk and should go home.
cecil: Bought the PWYW and if it is good next week will just bump up my order. Am slightly sad I just bought Tetrobot on GOG during sale though. Still a good game but not as good as blocks that matter.
I was expecting Tetrobot to be featured some day on Humble - it have tendency to release sequels for game released before (Block that matter was on Humble long ago)
Groupees Greenlight Bundle 21 is now live!

Includes 8 base games, with 2 bonus games (one already unlocked):
- Grave Prosperity: Redux- part 1: Horror, 3D side-scrolling narrative with combat elements and pre-rendered backgrounds.
- Cloud Knights: Arena fighting game, with physics-based movement and combat.
- Alpha Version.0: Side-scrolling platformer/shooter - akin to the later Megaman games.
- S.O.R.S.: Inspired by Papers, Please; performing diagnostics/treatment with patients while an underlying narrative unfolds.
- Descending: 2D, environmental manipulation to get your character to fall to their goal while avoiding/destroying hazards.
- Hypt: Controlling a little glowing orb and dodging projectiles/deflecting them back at enemies to destroy them.
- Broken Bots: Arena-based multiplayer game with bots.
- StartBolita: You roll a ball around, solve simple physics-based puzzles, and collect things.

Bonuses:
- Orbital Cargo: 2D space economics simulator, based on cargo transport and building up businesses. Doesn't seem to be any big space battles.
- Boss Wave: 2D wave-based arena shooter, which has levels that consist of waves of weaker enemies, followed by a giant boss that chases you until you defeat it, or you fall off the map.

$1.50 for two games, with decreasing cost for each additional game resulting in $3.00 for all eight games.

I'm actually really happy with my reserve! =D
Post edited March 18, 2015 by expopower
expopower: I'm actually really happy with my reserve! =D
Really? The ball puzzler looks OK, but the rest looks pretty shovelish. I'm thinking this was my last BAGB.