It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whoa I just noticed how low The Humble Bundle are on bundles - there are no current main, weekly or mobile bundles - they're all saying 'soon' - are they OK?
Fever_Discordia: Whoa I just noticed how low The Humble Bundle are on bundles - there are no current main, weekly or mobile bundles - they're all saying 'soon' - are they OK?
They've been at this thing called GDC for the last week. ;)
They should be back today for the main bundle, or at least this week for the main and weekly, and next week for the mobile.
Post edited March 17, 2015 by Getcomposted
Fever_Discordia: Whoa I just noticed how low The Humble Bundle are on bundles - there are no current main, weekly or mobile bundles - they're all saying 'soon' - are they OK?
Getcomposted: They've been at this thing called GDC for the last week. ;)
They should be back today for the main bundle, or at least this week for the main and weekly, and next week for the mobile.
Ah, of course! Phew!
Does anyone know what time Humble Bundles usually launch?
the.kuribo: Does anyone know what time Humble Bundles usually launch?
around 7pm UK time, so something like 4am Tokyo time.

Edit: thats presuming the site I visited was correct and its currently around 11:30pm there as I type this?!
Post edited March 17, 2015 by Sachys
Sachys: around 7pm UK time, so something like 4am Tokyo time.

Edit: thats presuming the site I visited was correct and its currently around 11:30pm there as I type this?!
Yeah, Tokyo is two hours ahead of us, so that's about right. =P
Post edited March 17, 2015 by JaqFrost

JaqFrost: Yeah, Tokyo is an hour ahead of us, so that's about right. =P
which I will now remember as its apparently 12 hours ahead of Uruguay O____o
Sachys: which I will now remember as its apparently 12 hours ahead of Uruguay O____o
I'm an idiot who doesn't know my own timezone. =/ Tokyo is two hours ahead of us. We're GMT +7 and it's 11:45 pm in Japan.
Build a Greenlight 21 is up to reserve from $1.25

= = = = = = = = = =

On BundleStars, the Victoria Complete Bundle and the Hearts of Iron III Bundle are back for one week.
Post edited March 17, 2015 by madth3
In about 3 hours.
Post edited March 17, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: In about 3 hours.
I'm guessing it's the same as Steam, they update one hour "early" (for us europeans) because of the time savings.
Cyraxpt: I'm guessing it's the same as Steam, they update one hour "early" (for us europeans) because of the time savings.
Yeah, I was kinda surprised when the Book bundle began 1 hour earlier than I expected (on GMT 18:00, instead of GMT 19:00).

Cheers, yeah, you got it right. Fingers crossed for a cool bundle!

the.kuribo: Cheers, yeah, you got it right. Fingers crossed for a cool bundle!
and enough caffiene to keep you rocking until that time! ;)
Steam "Cyberpunk" Sale http://store.steampowered.com/sale/cyberpunk_sale/
- Runs till Friday.