It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm not sure if it was mentioned, but Guild Wars 2 is having a massive sale until the end of today. Base edition is $10 USD, Digital Deluxe is $15 USD http://www.guildwars2.com
Paradox Interactive Weekly deal with discounts up to 85%, along with some specific daily discounts, like a 75% off on Crusader Kings II. The games in the deal are either DRM-Free or require a Steam account.
So did Groupees just lie down and die?

That's one way to cure my habit!
IndieGala Every Monday Bundle

$2.49 (first 24 hours) for 8 Steam games

- Talisman Digital Edition
- Redux: Dark Matters
- Ephemerid: A Musical Adventure
- Air Guardians
- Borealis
- But to Paint a Universe
- Monomino
- One Night
IG Every Monday bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/monday

edit: ninja'd :D
Post edited March 09, 2015 by triock
yogsloth: So did Groupees just lie down and die?

There are still four bundles running. Do you really want more?
yogsloth: So did Groupees just lie down and die?

PaterAlf: There are still four bundles running. Do you really want more?
Two are shitty bleep bleep bloop music only bundles, and the other two have almost expired.

MOAR MOAR MOAR.
Sheesh, what a crappy-looking bunch of games. Talisman is good, but has been bundled -- what -- a couple of times before? and the others were previously free and/or have terrible reviews.
yogsloth: Two are shitty bleep bleep bloop music only bundles.

Blacklisted!

If someday there's a zombie apocalypse (or something like that) i'm not letting you in on my bunker.
Cyraxpt: ...

If someday there's a zombie apocalypse (or something like that) i'm not letting you in on my bunker.
You'd just have to put that music and he might get out by himself....
:-)
yogsloth: Two are shitty bleep bleep bloop music only bundles.

Blacklisted!

That's okay. Over here in the "metal" bunker, we'll have lots of big, burly dudes with heavy weaponry and extensive zombie-related experience. You can shelter all the skinny kids trying to get high sucking on baby pacifiers. :)

Blacklisted!

yogsloth: That's okay. Over here in the "metal" bunker, we'll have lots of big, burly dudes with heavy weaponry and extensive zombie-related experience. You can shelter all the skinny kids trying to get high sucking on baby pacifiers. :)
My indie rock bunker just has some dudes in beards and black-rimmed glasses drinking 16 oz. Lone Stars and discussing the Thriller video. :(

Our weapons of choice are irony and a scathing sarcasm...
Post edited March 09, 2015 by budejovice
yogsloth: That's okay. Over here in the "metal" bunker, we'll have lots of big, burly dudes with heavy weaponry and extensive zombie-related experience. You can shelter all the skinny kids trying to get high sucking on baby pacifiers. :)
That sounds like a kinky sex dungeon you have over there... Whatever floats your boat brah...
budejovice: My indie rock bunker just has some dudes in beards and black-rimmed glasses drinking 16 oz. Lone Stars and discussing the Thriller video. :(

You need to have better beer, or I'm taking my indie rock and going to the folkie bunker.
budejovice: My indie rock bunker just has some dudes in beards and black-rimmed glasses drinking 16 oz. Lone Stars and discussing the Thriller video. :(

LinustheBold: You need to have better beer, or I'm taking my indie rock and going to the folkie bunker.
Yes, we'll definitely have to split bunkers. Harmonies? Flavor? Blech! ;)