It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmm I bought ;Sleeping Dogs™ Definitive Edition'

But when I click on the steam button I get 'Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product'

anyone else had this?
Cavenagh: Hmm I bought ;Sleeping Dogs™ Definitive Edition'

But when I click on the steam button I get 'Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product'

anyone else had this?
This can be an issue for key resellers, with a game running out of keys (thanks to a big discount) and the reseller ends up waiting for the publisher/Steam to send them more.
Post edited February 28, 2015 by Grargar
Cavenagh: Hmm I bought ;Sleeping Dogs™ Definitive Edition'

anyone else had this?
Grargar: This can be an issue for key resellers, with a game running out of keys (thanks to a big discount) and the reseller ends up waiting for the publisher/Steam to send them more.
Thanks for your reply and time.

Nice new avatar btw
Cavenagh: Thanks for your reply and time.

Nice new avatar btw
I'd still recommend you send a message to Humble support (you got it from the Humble Store, right?) and keep your receipt in your mail, just in case.
Build a Greenlight 20

$0.50 per game, two minimum, all DRM-Free

- FleetCOMM (Desura, greenlit / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Why So Evil 2: Dystopia (Win, Mac, Linux)
- Mirrored (Win, Mac)
- Indie Assault (Win, Mac)
- Eron (Win, Linux)
- Shutter (Win, Mac, Linux)
- Commander Cool 2 (Win, Mac, Linux)
- Riddled Corpses (greenlit, Win)

- BONUS:The Adventures of Tree (Win)
- BONUS: Why So Evil 2: Dystopia - Soundtrack (MP3)

- BONUS (to be unlocked): Lost Moon
Post edited February 28, 2015 by madth3
Cavenagh: Thanks for your reply and time.

Nice new avatar btw
Grargar: I'd still recommend you send a message to Humble support (you got it from the Humble Store, right?) and keep your receipt in your mail, just in case.
I'll leave it a couple of days, if no key, then I will contact Humble support.

Once again thanks for your time.

all the best
madth3:
Lets see... didnt preorder... lots of platformers... other stuff mostly not promising... I WIN! I WIN! I WIN!
Sachys: Lets see... didnt preorder... lots of platformers... other stuff mostly not promising... I WIN! I WIN! I WIN!
So you won by doing nothing...
Sachys: Lets see... didnt preorder... lots of platformers... other stuff mostly not promising... I WIN! I WIN! I WIN!
Grargar: So you won by doing nothing...
Best way! :D

Edit: though in truth I won by not giving in to the urge to gamble on a preorder of what I expected to be shoddy platformers.
Post edited February 28, 2015 by Sachys
madth3:
The only way to win is not to play...
Bigs: The only way to win is not to play...
Cheers to that.

The description of the bonus game sounds interesting to me. But I can't find 2 other games I'd like to have. :)
Bigs: The only way to win is not to play...
budejovice: Cheers to that.

The description of the bonus game sounds interesting to me. But I can't find 2 other games I'd like to have. :)
Well, the laugh I got from my 5-year-old when he saw one of my new games was called "The Adventures of Tree" was almost worth the $1.25 all by itself!
Not a gaming deal but as this is one the threads I enjoy the most on GOG as an avid game-hoarder and bargain hunter, I thought that I'd post that I am clearing out my stash of GOG, Steam and Desura codes in this thread before I leave in a week with an unknown return date :)
Post edited March 01, 2015 by Tarnicus
superstande: dammit that Raiden Fighters from dotemu isn't fullscreen... this is not gog. man.

any idea how to kick it in full screen or am I just a random rare unlucky bugger.
Grargar: When you say that it's not fullscreen, do you mean that the game plays only a window or that the game has borders? If it's the former, then there should be an options menu that allows you to go fullscreen. If it's the latter, that's because the game is an emulation of the arcade version, which was meant to be played on a vertical screen and the only way to get a true full-screen experience is to have a vertical monitor and set the game's orientation to portrait, instead of landscape.
It's the latter.
I've tried every option in-game.

And yes, this game is on gog. My mistake, sorry. Within the Raiden Legacy package. Probably works in that one.

Thanks for clearing things though. Have been playing around with emulators for years and just had this feeling maybe there's a way. If I use in-game option portrait, the screen turns 90 degrees and my laptop isn't exactly made to be turned likewise :)
Perhaps there's a way to find a file that sets these things and use a stretch feature. Or not. The DotEmu forum was talking about a bit similar problems with Raiden Legacy and then they released an update to fix it.
Post edited March 01, 2015 by superstande
I would agree that it was a good idea not to preorder this bundle. But where exactly do you see a lot of platformers?