It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Amazon is having an EA digital game sale. All Origin DRM.

http://www.amazon.com/game-download-Deals/b?node=7266959011

Some notables:

Simcity 4 Deluxe -- $4.99
Command & Conquer: Ultimate Collection -- $4.99
Titanfall -- $5.99
Mass Effect Trilogy -- $14.99
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit -- $4.99
Mirror's Edge -- $4.99
Crisis Trilogy -- $19.99
Dead Space 2 -- $4.99
Syndicate (2-pack) -- $4.99
budejovice: Even for a buck, skipped. MG ST is cool, but there aren't any games there that I would play aside from the couple I have already.

I'm now ~17% of the way to my purchase of Kingdom: The Far Reaches on GOG!
Using the "swear jar" concept. That is a good idea. I could have been 1/90th of my way to Fancy-Pants RPG Deluxe DELUXE edition.
budejovice: Even for a buck, skipped. MG ST is cool, but there aren't any games there that I would play aside from the couple I have already.
Same - would have liked the soundtrack, but thats about it.
Sachys: Same - would have liked the soundtrack, but thats about it.
So why not buy the OST for $1 (which is still a good deal) and ignore the games? Or do you think a soundtrack alone isn't worth one buck?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing you, I'm just curious, because I see that kind of answer quite often when it comes to bundles.
Sachys: Same - would have liked the soundtrack, but thats about it.
PaterAlf: So why not buy the OST for $1 (which is still a good deal) and ignore the games? Or do you think a soundtrack alone isn't worth one buck?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing you, I'm just curious, because I see that kind of answer quite often when it comes to bundles.
there aren't really any games I can see as being easy to gift the keys of - particularly as the $1 price makes it pretty accessible, and none of them interest me at all.
secondly, even though I dont really do music journalism anymore, I still get sent dozens of promos a week so theres a fair chance it will turn up (as did the soundtrack to hotline miami and a few others).
thirdly, this is another example of the low quality of groupees bundles at the minute (from my point of view / tastes at least), so i dont really want to buy it for one thing and essentially provide a thumbs up for this kind of content - though I've no doubt I'll have more trouble the next time a preorder pops up as I like to gamble on occasion! Heheh.
Sachys: secondly, even though I dont really do music journalism anymore, I still get sent dozens of promos a week so theres a fair chance it will turn up (as did the soundtrack to hotline miami and a few others).
*drool*

Does anyone send physical CDs anymore? I have a box with hundreds and hundreds of metal promos. Man, I miss those.
BenKii: Amazon is having an EA digital game sale. All Origin DRM.

http://www.amazon.com/game-download-Deals/b?node=7266959011

Some notables:

Simcity 4 Deluxe -- $4.99
Command & Conquer: Ultimate Collection -- $4.99
Titanfall -- $5.99
Mass Effect Trilogy -- $14.99
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit -- $4.99
Mirror's Edge -- $4.99
Crisis Trilogy -- $19.99
Dead Space 2 -- $4.99
Syndicate (2-pack) -- $4.99
I was a little tempted by the Mass Effect trilogy, the decision wound up being easy though: The deal is only available in the US.
yogsloth: *drool*
Does anyone send physical CDs anymore? I have a box with hundreds and hundreds of metal promos. Man, I miss those.
yup - and limited vinyls on occasion as well. I no longer have a record player though, so these are a bit odd to recieve.
oddly the bigger labels tend to provide downloads these days - I have a specific email I used to use for work overflowing with the bloody things - while the smaller labels will send physical copies. kind of works as well as I'm always more inclined to check out a cd with decent design work and a thought out press release than a clod of random downloads with no effort or thought put into their promotion.
PaterAlf: It's live.
madth3: Just to add full info:

Groupees Remute's Hipster Orgy Bundle

- The Labyrinth of Time (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Pitiri 1977 (DRM-Free, Steam / Win)
- Nobu: Fat Revenge! (DRM-Free, Desura / Win)
- Slinki (DRM-Free, Desura / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Pluck (DRM-Free, Desura / Win)
- Little Walker (DRM-Free / Win)
- Battle Buggy Grounds (DRM-Free / Win)
- Swordlord (DRM-Free / Win)
- Sumo Revise! (DRM-Free / Win)
- Ball'N'Flag (DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux, Android)
- Alex Mauer - Motivational Growth (OST) (MP3, FLAC)
- Remute - The Orgy (MP3, FLAC)
- June - Golden Era EP (MP3, FLAC)

Bonus 1 of 3 unlocking at $1500: Remute Live Streaming DJ Set #5! on the final day of the campaign
I hate myself - i got Slinki on Dailyindiegame (or something like that). Considering in how much bundles its appeared in short time (IndieRoyale, Daylyindiegame, Groupees) its probably not selling very good
More Disney content on Steam, some games 50% off.
I wasn't aware that Disney released at least one awful game per movie.
Smannesman: More Disney content on Steam, some games 50% off.
I wasn't aware that Disney released at least one awful game per movie.
If you were not aware, how do you know they're awful?
Just noticed that the groupees retro 4 bundle had some nice music on it... On a different note, my deals addicted friends, anyone of you interested in Earthworm Jim 1+2 (gog) and Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon + Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (steam)?
madth3: If you were not aware, how do you know they're awful?
I can't, for the life of me, think of a better way to spend twenty bucks: http://store.steampowered.com/app/346060/
Cyraxpt: Just noticed that the groupees retro 4 bundle had some nice music on it... On a different note, my deals addicted friends, anyone of you interested in Earthworm Jim 1+2 (gog)...)?
Earthworm Jim looked interesting as a wacky platformer of sorts, but it's overpriced on gog and on the higher tier in Groupees, so I wasn't sure whether I should go for it...
If you're giving it or something, I'd like it if I may, otherwise an opinion on how this game is would be nice...

update-Thank you very much Cyraxpt for the game (and +1!) and siulebuo for the recommendation! :D
Post edited February 24, 2015 by Treasure
Treasure: Earthworm Jim looked interesting as a wacky platformer of sorts, but it's overpriced on gog and on the higher tier in Groupees, so I wasn't sure whether I should go for it...
If you're giving it or something, I'd like it if I may, otherwise an opinion on how this game is would be nice...
This games are awesome. I don't like platform games at all, but this games give me hours of fun years ago.