It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: I really like LLTQ - you should get your money's worth at the low tier if you don't have this here.
Cyraxpt: Or by selling the cards, those type of games are the ones that have better prices when selling cards, let's say around 0.15€ x 4 = 0.60€ x 3 games = 1.80€.

You buy the low tier, get 3 games and even profit +/- 0,80€ from it (well, if the prices doesn't plunge with this bundle).
Cards? Eu não falo português! ;)
budejovice: Cards? Eu não falo português! ;)
Eh? I don't get it, i'm talking about steam cards: http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards
Sachys: Aside from the rest of the bundles contents, THIS makes me glad I can't purchase from Humble right now!
Who doesn't want to make sweet manimal love to a pigeon? :P
Flying rats, that's what they are!
Did you know the white "doves" they release at weddings etc. are usually white pigeons and within a generation or so, if they don't return to sender, their offspring will be the flying pests dive bombing you for your lunch.
budejovice: Cards? Eu não falo português! ;)
Cyraxpt: Eh? I don't get it, i'm talking about steam cards: http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards
Yeah, sorry, lame joke. (I dont' use Steam.)

:)
Grargar: Hatoful Boyfriend Lovers Pillowcase
Includes free membership on several international watch lists.
Sachys: Aside from the rest of the bundles contents, THIS makes me glad I can't purchase from Humble right now!
Getcomposted: Who doesn't want to make sweet manimal love to a pigeon? :P
Flying rats, that's what they are!
Did you know the white "doves" they release at weddings etc. are usually white pigeons and within a generation or so, if they don't return to sender, their offspring will be the flying pests dive bombing you for your lunch.
They live under my solar panels!

budejovice: it's kind of up my alley.
O______o7
Post edited February 12, 2015 by Sachys
budejovice: it's kind of up my alley.
Sachys: O______o7
FOR THE RECORD: I went for a lower tier than $35. :)
hmm...that HB didn't interest me cause i'm not into manga/anime stuff :(
Bundlestar S.T.A.L.K.E.R already have Clear Sky and Shadow of Chernobyl only need Call of Pripyat and also GOG recent release was nice probably going to wait what GoG bringing on weekend promo before i decide :\
Just quick update on my groupees woes all mac versions are fixed and there is an extra game I didn't have yay.
Sachys: I dont want my eyes anymore after seeing that!

*claws at eye sockets

Here you go!
not so fast :p

they offer Printable Valentine's Day Cards ; still not tempted ? ^^
budejovice: I really like LLTQ - you should get your money's worth at the low tier if you don't have this here.
Agreed. I've not played any of the others. I'm kind of done with Winter Wolves games, and I have LLTQ here, so I'm undecided still.
high rated
Macventure Collection has appeared in the Retro 4 bundle on Groupees as a non-bonus addition.

Steam only.
budejovice: Macventure Collection has appeared in the Retro 4 bundle on Groupees as a non-bonus addition.

Steam only.
Oh Yes, thanks a lot!. Purchased faster than you finished that sentence. :)

not interested in anything else in this bundles, so if anyone wants keys...
Post edited February 13, 2015 by dyscode
budejovice: Macventure Collection has appeared in the Retro 4 bundle on Groupees as a non-bonus addition.

Steam only.
Neato! Does anyone know if these are being run in an emulator of some sort, and hence are actually drm-free like other dosbox/scummvm games on steam?

edit: I just tried them out and they are fully drm-free after download and require no installation. They appear to open in a self-contained .exe which has a Mac/IIgs emulator built-in.
Post edited February 13, 2015 by the.kuribo
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: For Lovers (of games)</span>

$1
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~
Is this actually good as a tour guide / Introduction to Japan?
Or is it mainly for the Lols (in terms of funny and a tale of Lolita)?