It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: Nah, I shouldn't complain that much.

I didn't have Earthworm Jim, so I basically got it for 85% off. All this other re-bundled Steam shit can just go on the pile.
seem like fair for Earthworm Jim if you're pre-ordered... ugh the rest just repeat games bundle right? :\
yogsloth: Ahhhhhhh, maaaaaaaaan. :(
Yeah, another big dud . . . glad I skipped this one too .
Well... dang! This time pre-ordering would have been better value. However if I were to compare this to the multiple times pre-ordering sucked, my choice of holding out was still the correct one.
I am happy with the results of the pre-order. : )
triock: Groupees Retro 4 bundle
https://groupees.com/retro4

For a minimum of $1 you get

Mighty Retro Zero - DRM-Free
RAMMHEART - DRM-Free

For a minimum of $3 you also get

Earthworm Jim 1+2: The Whole Can 'O Worms - GOG
Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon - Steam
Aveyond: Gates of Night - Steam
Lueur Verte - Crystalica EP - music (mp3 + FLAC)

Bonuses:
1. Rekcahdam - Devil's Dare OST
I was expecting more drm-free downloads or desura keys. Two of the five games are steam only, and the only one from the rest that saves the deal for me is Earthworm Jim 1+2.
Two games I may never try and a gift code for EWJ. Too bad neither of the non-GOGs have a Mac version - I would have at least taken a look tonight. No rush to load them on the Win machine with its 80GB HD.

As we were discussing yesterday, though, at this price even a loss is a win.
triock: Groupees Retro 4 bundle
https://groupees.com/retro4

For a minimum of $1 you get

Mighty Retro Zero - DRM-Free
RAMMHEART - DRM-Free

For a minimum of $3 you also get

Earthworm Jim 1+2: The Whole Can 'O Worms - GOG
Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon - Steam
Aveyond: Gates of Night - Steam
Lueur Verte - Crystalica EP - music (mp3 + FLAC)

Bonuses:
1. Rekcahdam - Devil's Dare OST
murcielago: I was expecting more drm-free downloads or desura keys. Two of the five games are steam only, and the only one from the rest that saves the deal for me is Earthworm Jim 1+2.
Rammheart can be voted on greenlight here - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=375555165&searchtext=RAMMHEART (if you're interested in that kind of thing)

Mighty Retro Zero too - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=308914920&searchtext=Mighty+Retro+Zero
Just traded for an extra EWJ key. :)
Just noticed:

Mighty Retro Zero from Retro 4 has a Mac download available, though it's not mentioned anywhere.
The new Groupees works for me - I have the first Aveyond, so the second is a welcome addition to the Heap, and Earthworm Jim is one I've looked at but never purchased. For the cost of a pre-order, yep, I'm a satisfied customer.
If under a killing moon was GOG or DRM free I would have gotten the retro bundle but sadly no :( If someone doesn't want/already has Earthworm Jim and wants to trade for a steam keys let me know.
cecil: If under a killing moon was GOG or DRM free I would have gotten the retro bundle but sadly no :( If someone doesn't want/already has Earthworm Jim and wants to trade for a steam keys let me know.
I'm actually really relieved that Under a Killing Moon wasn't the GOG key, since I have it on GOG (and Steam!) already. =D Pretty happy with this preorder, overall!
cecil: If under a killing moon was GOG or DRM free I would have gotten the retro bundle but sadly no :( If someone doesn't want/already has Earthworm Jim* and wants to trade for a steam keys let me know.
expopower: I'm actually really relieved that Under a Killing Moon wasn't the GOG key, since I have it on GOG (and Steam!) already. =D Pretty happy with this preorder, overall!
I got Tex Murphy Tesla Effect but it doesn't run great... Is Under a Killing Moon good?

*EDIT: I got ninja'd by madth3 Thank You
Post edited February 12, 2015 by cecil
Amazon has more free apps: link (note that the "ref" part of the URL isn't a referral link—that's actually a required part of the page)

This time the only really interesting ones are 80 Days and Sorcery 2. Haven't played either, personally, but the first Sorcery was in a Humble Mobile bundle not so long ago and ends suddenly without any resolution, so some of you might find another fourth or so of the story welcome.

There's also Doodle Jump and some other lame stuff.
227: Amazon has more free apps: link (note that the "ref" part of the URL isn't a referral link—that's actually a required part of the page)

This time the only really interesting ones are 80 Days and Sorcery 2. Haven't played either, personally, but the first Sorcery was in a Humble Mobile bundle not so long ago and ends suddenly without any resolution, so some of you might find another fourth or so of the story welcome.

There's also Doodle Jump and some other lame stuff.
Wasn't 80 days released last month? Really cool anyway, Amazon is doing a awesome job of keeping me from buying mobile games (or mobile bundles).