It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: Yeah, this exactly. In some ways it's good being a grown-up. :)

(My cat agrees with your wife. Are you really going to sit in that chair and play these games instead of lay on the couch with me on your chest?)
You could always play the games with Elvis on your chest...
budejovice: Yeah, this exactly. In some ways it's good being a grown-up. :)

(My cat agrees with your wife. Are you really going to sit in that chair and play these games instead of lay on the couch with me on your chest?)
HypersomniacLive: You could always play the games with Elvis on your chest...
Hmm... what would Clooney do?
Attachments:
clooney.jpg (211 Kb)
budejovice: Though, for $1.50 on many of them, it's kind of hard to go wrong even if you're just gifting the Steam stuff.
yogsloth: Here's the thing... I've finally reached the point in life, after decades of struggle... where if I throw away a buck-fiddy a week on a bundle that ends up being a loser...

I can still sleep at night. I don't have to re-write my budget for the month.

Doesn't stop my wife from bitching, though. "ANOTHER dollar fifty? Are you going to actually PLAY these games?"

She's got a good point, but still. ;)
Just tell her you either buy bundles or start seeing hookers? O_____o?
I bet she'll go for the bundles!
Sachys: Just tell her you either buy bundles or start seeing hookers? O_____o?
I can see you've never been to my house.
Sachys: Just tell her you either buy bundles or start seeing hookers? O_____o?
yogsloth: I can see you've never been to my house.
You got that court order. Thats why! O_____o
yogsloth: New Groupees Retro 4 available for pre-order. $1.50

I have no experience with this bundle, but changing the url to view previous bundles shows a wide variety of oddball stuff, most of it DRM-free download.
What happens if you reserve the bundle as a gift but put our own email address in? I am tempted to try but don't want it if it has nothing I want.

I have no experience with this bundle, but changing the url to view previous bundles shows a wide variety of oddball stuff, most of it DRM-free download.
cecil: What happens if you reserve the bundle as a gift but put our own email address in? I am tempted to try but don't want it if it has nothing I want.
far as I remember you still just get sent a code/link to redeem it - pretty sure half the preorders ive gotten have been to my account adress, but will check in a minute
budejovice: Hmm... what would Clooney do?
That's a bad-ass cat he's got there. But somehow I picture Elvis on your chest without the aid of a front carrier.
cecil:
Just checked and have gifted myself several bundles to the email associated with groupees without trouble.
cecil: What happens if you reserve the bundle as a gift but put our own email address in? I am tempted to try but don't want it if it has nothing I want.
It will be placed in your gifts tab, and you can redeem the code yourself later or give it away.
You get a gift code, like with any gift. You can then send it to whomever you want via any method you want. They go to Groupees, type it in, and claim it. You can claim it, too.

Want to trade for my Space Bundle code? :)
^ninja :|

they will send you a gift code when the bundle available if I not wrong. I'm just doing that once with Bundle In A Box 3. and i don't know if I'm going to pre-order Retro 4 :\
Post edited February 11, 2015 by thk47
yogsloth: You get a gift code, like with any gift. You can then send it to whomever you want via any method you want. They go to Groupees, type it in, and claim it. You can claim it, too.

Want to trade for my Space Bundle code? :)
Groupees is a dangerous bet for a Mac user but if nothing else it could give me something worth trading or gifting. I didn't get to burned in the end with the BIAB 3... how much will it be if you don't pre order anyone know?
cecil: Groupees is a dangerous bet for a Mac user but if nothing else it could give me something worth trading or gifting. I didn't get to burned in the end with the BIAB 3... how much will it be if you don't pre order anyone know?
Usually double. I'd guess it will be $1 bottom tier, $3 top tier.
Aside from the interplay game mentioned earlier - if anyone wants to have a guess at games on Retro 4, heres the background image:
http://groupees.com/uploads/bundles/430/landing_background/Retro4bkgrnd3.png

Edit: OH NO! I think I see the "K" of KISS. O________o

IT IS A BAD OMEN!
IT IS A BAD OMEN!
Post edited February 11, 2015 by Sachys