It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: I got Dust: An Elysian Tail the second time it was bundled so there was no soundtrack but I think there was the first time my theory on that is the first time it was part of a "proper" Bundle and the second time it was through the Eye Candy 2 Weekly.
Grargar: It' actually quite random when a bundle gets a soundtrack. The current big bundle (Star Wars) gets absolutely no soundtracks, while the less important weekly bundle gets a full array of soundtracks.
well yes but I think that can be explained by several things
1. Star Wars is got it's own musical rights.
2. Star wars is nothing but a pile of Steam keys and mostly soundtracks come with the more DRM free oriented ones.
cecil: well yes but I think that can be explained by several things
1. Star Wars is got it's own musical rights.
2. Star wars is nothing but a pile of Steam keys and mostly soundtracks come with the more DRM free oriented ones.
1. Maybe, but it's still a major/proper bundle, hence why I said that it doesn't really matter if a bundle is major or not for soundtracks to be included.
2. Not quite. The Team 17 weekly bundle was mostly composed of Steam keys and yet it included soundtracks of the Steam-only games.
Post edited February 10, 2015 by Grargar
New Groupees Retro 4 available for pre-order. $1.50

I have no experience with this bundle, but changing the url to view previous bundles shows a wide variety of oddball stuff, most of it DRM-free download.
yogsloth: most of it DRM-free.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_IXzU-lnLU
yogsloth: New Groupees Retro 4 available for pre-order. $1.50

I have no experience with this bundle, but changing the url to view previous bundles shows a wide variety of oddball stuff, most of it DRM-free download.
How does the pre-order work? You get all the games for $1.50 even if its pick and choose?
yogsloth: New Groupees Retro 4 available for pre-order. $1.50

Heretic777: How does the pre-order work? You get all the games for $1.50 even if its pick and choose?
That is correct, a full bundle for the preorder price.
Heretic777: How does the pre-order work? You get all the games for $1.50 even if its pick and choose?
Yes, you get the whole thing, no matter how much of it there is.
Yes, when you preorder you get the whole bundle.

In the chat Johnny Cappuccino said that one of the games is from Interplay and comes with a GOG code.

Edit: I correct myself. He said that one of the games is from Interplay and that one of the games comes with a GOG code. He didn't say it's the same game though.
Post edited February 11, 2015 by PaterAlf
PaterAlf: Edit: I correct myself. He said that one of the games is from Interplay and that one of the games comes with a GOG code.
That would be incredible. Any GOG code for $1.50 is worth it, no matter what else is in the bundle!

That's actually how I got started at Groupees... when GOG codes for Megarace, Bloodrayne, and Lionheart went into bundles.
Post edited February 11, 2015 by yogsloth
So is "Fenlon" Gaelic for "we've given up"? Not many indieroyales going around these days.
budejovice: So is "Fenlon" Gaelic for "we've given up"? Not many indieroyales going around these days.
Didn't you get enough bundles in the past week(s)? ;-P
Thanks for the pre-order info on groupees. I definitely will have to pay more attention to the pre-orders. Getting the entire bundle seems like a pretty good deal.
high rated
budejovice: So is "Fenlon" Gaelic for "we've given up"? Not many indieroyales going around these days.
HypersomniacLive: Didn't you get enough bundles in the past week(s)? ;-P
"Enough" is a bit vague. :)
Heretic777: Thanks for the pre-order info on groupees. I definitely will have to pay more attention to the pre-orders. Getting the entire bundle seems like a pretty good deal.
One thing to remember, if you don't use Steam, is that these can wind up pretty riddled with with DRM. This particular one seems to offer a GOG code, however, so that's pretty cool.

I don't use Steam myself and I'm still doing the preorders several months into my bundle-buying experience, though with a few more under my belt I might start reconsidering that. Though, for $1.50 on many of them, it's kind of hard to go wrong even if you're just gifting the Steam stuff.
Post edited February 11, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice: Though, for $1.50 on many of them, it's kind of hard to go wrong even if you're just gifting the Steam stuff.
Here's the thing... I've finally reached the point in life, after decades of struggle... where if I throw away a buck-fiddy a week on a bundle that ends up being a loser...

I can still sleep at night. I don't have to re-write my budget for the month.

Doesn't stop my wife from bitching, though. "ANOTHER dollar fifty? Are you going to actually PLAY these games?"

She's got a good point, but still. ;)
budejovice: Though, for $1.50 on many of them, it's kind of hard to go wrong even if you're just gifting the Steam stuff.
yogsloth: Here's the thing... I've finally reached the point in life, after decades of struggle... where if I throw away a buck-fiddy a week on a bundle that ends up being a loser...

I can still sleep at night. I don't have to re-write my budget for the month.
Yeah, this exactly. In some ways it's good being a grown-up. :)

(My cat agrees with your wife. Are you really going to sit in that chair and play these games instead of lay on the couch with me on your chest?)