It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Darksiders Bundle on IndieGala

$8.99 (first 24 hours) for

- Darksiders
- Darksiders II
- All Darksiders II DLC
- AquaNox
- Summoner
- Titan Quest
- Painkiller Overdose
Post edited February 06, 2015 by madth3
madth3: Darksiders Bundle on IndieGala

- Darksiders
- Darksiders II
- All Darksiders II DLC
You also get AquaNox, Summoner, Titan Quest and Painkiller Overdose.
Grargar: You also get AquaNox, Summoner, Titan Quest and Painkiller Overdose.
Right.
Silly me tought that they were announcements for the store...
GMG staff Picks

- To The Moon -75%
- Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons -75%
- Fahrenheit Indigo Prophecy Remastered -10%
<span class="bold">Weekend Sale at IndieGame Stand</span>

The link above, from their promotional email, doesn't really zero in on the sale items, so try the On Sale link instead.

Also, the email mentions that tomorrow is a PWYW day, with an image of HassleHeart, so that might be the next deal.
Post edited February 06, 2015 by IAmSinistar
I check their sale tab fairly regularly - it hasn't changed much from prior days. A few extras on there today, but doesn't seem very earth shaking.

EDIT: Not to throw your helpful contribution to the thread under the bus. ;) I look forward to seeing what the rest of the weekend holds. I do like them.
Post edited February 06, 2015 by budejovice
I was considering Pitman but I discovered that I got it when it was free on Desura.

(No, of course I have not played it.)
Focus Interactive deals this weekend on the Humble Store

= = =

<span class="bold">Among The Sleep</span> is -66% on Steam as daily deal
IAmSinistar: <span class="bold">Weekend Sale at IndieGame Stand</span>

The link above, from their promotional email, doesn't really zero in on the sale items, so try the On Sale link instead.

Also, the email mentions that tomorrow is a PWYW day, with an image of HassleHeart, so that might be the next deal.
Hmm, GhostControl Inc. is 50% off. Turn-based Ghostbusters game sounds great to me, but I'm not sure that it's really good. Has anybody played it yet and can tell something about it?
budejovice: I check their sale tab fairly regularly - it hasn't changed much from prior days. A few extras on there today, but doesn't seem very earth shaking.
Yes, it's a pretty light sale so far. The only titles I can personally recommend from it are and [url=https://indiegamestand.com/store/1139/shattered-planet/]Shattered Planet. Still not sure why those aren't here, both have more play value than, say, Triple Town.
PaterAlf: Hmm, GhostControl Inc. is 50% off. Turn-based Ghostbusters game sounds great to me, but I'm not sure that it's really good. Has anybody played it yet and can tell something about it?
Not played it, but it's a tempting concept at least.
Post edited February 06, 2015 by IAmSinistar
budejovice: I check their sale tab fairly regularly - it hasn't changed much from prior days. A few extras on there today, but doesn't seem very earth shaking.
IAmSinistar: Yes, it's a pretty light sale so far. The only titles I can personally recommend from it are and [url=https://indiegamestand.com/store/1139/shattered-planet/]Shattered Planet. Still not sure why those aren't here, both have more play value than, say, Triple Town.
PaterAlf: Hmm, GhostControl Inc. is 50% off. Turn-based Ghostbusters game sounds great to me, but I'm not sure that it's really good. Has anybody played it yet and can tell something about it?
IAmSinistar: Not played it, but it's a tempting concept at least.
From what I gathered it's more a micromangement business game with a Ghostbusters theme, like 'ghost CONRTOL' ;). I was a bit disappointed when I first leanred that.
gameplay video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jw01OsFYpc
Post edited February 06, 2015 by dyscode
madth3: Darksiders Bundle on IndieGala

- Darksiders
- Darksiders II
- All Darksiders II DLC
- AquaNox
- Summoner
- Titan Quest
- Painkiller Overdose
Be careful with this bundle. Apparently Darksider 1, 2 + DLCs are all on one key. So it's pointless to buy it if you already have Darksiders 1.
Bundle in a Box 3 is now live!

Pay $1 to get:
Megabyte Punch (DRM-Free/Steam)
Spooky Cats (DRM-Free/Greenlight)
The Apotheosis Project (Desura/DRM-Free/Greenlight)

Pay $3 to get:
Munin (DRM-Free/Steam)
A Bird Story (DRM-Free/Steam)
Mystery Game (DRM-Free/Steam)
The Luna Sequence - Fearful Shepherds Hunt Their Sheep (MP3/FLAC)

Bonus (1/3): Untitled Project Of Maks_SF - ClipN2 (Single) at 2500 bundles.

The bundle will last for 2 weeks.
Grargar: Bundle in a Box 3 is now live!

Pay $1 to get:
Megabyte Punch (DRM-Free/Steam)
Spooky Cats (DRM-Free/Greenlight)
The Apotheosis Project (Desura/DRM-Free/Greenlight)

Pay $3 to get:
Munin (DRM-Free/Steam)
A Bird Story (DRM-Free/Steam)
Mystery Game (DRM-Free/Steam)
The Luna Sequence - Fearful Shepherds Hunt Their Sheep (MP3/FLAC)

Bonus (1/3): Untitled Project Of Maks_SF - ClipN2 (Single) at 2500 bundles.

The bundle will last for 2 weeks.
Wow, 2 games on GoG I don't own worth $20 and some other kinda-cool looking stuff. Plus mystery game and two more unlocks?

Score.
Well, I already have 2 of them here, similar to the last BiaB. I guess that means these bundles have better games to some degree - accepted by GOG. :)

Bird Story seems rather quickly bundled, but I guess it's been on sale often at various places since the release.