It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: Square Enix Publisher Weekend on Steam

Up to 80% discount on games.
(With a 85% on the Eidos Anthology)
BenKii: Some really good deals here.
<snip>
It's a shame the Final Fantasy and other Square Enix developed titles aren't more than 50% off. Would've loved a 75% off sale for them.
I keep hoping for more than 50%. I own all of the ones available on PC in other formats, so I'm hesitant to spend money on them again without a pretty significant discount. (And this coming from someone who owns something like seven versions of the first FF game!) If my PS3 and other console stuff weren't in storage, they would be even less tempting.
Is any of additional stuff for the new Tomb Raider of any use for singleplayer? Tomb of the Lost Adveturer perhaps? (hm, looking at that one it seems to be not worth of anyone's attention)
Post edited February 05, 2015 by Vitek
Vitek: Is any of additional stuff for the new Tomb Raider of any use for singleplayer? Tomb of the Lost Adveturer perhaps? (hm, looking at that one it seems to be not worth of anyone's attention)
Unless you're going to play a lot of multiplayer with this game, almost all of the additional stuff are multiplayer map packs and DLC clothing. Their is only one single player DLC, Tomb of the Lost Adventurer, and it is very short and not worth the additional money, imo.
Square Enix... half of it's DLC, a huge list for Tomb Raider DLC, and other games... a few good gems but otherwise sickening.

Vitek: omb of the Lost Adveturer perhaps?
I think that one is yes, ends up being a tutorial tomb, the first one you encounter actually... but beyond that i'm not sure...

edit: It's probably about 10 minutes worth of content...
Post edited February 05, 2015 by rtcvb32
OK, so who wants my Groupees "Space" bundle? Anything worth a buck-fiddy on GoG I could trade it for? :)
yogsloth: OK, so who wants my Groupees "Space" bundle? Anything worth a buck-fiddy on GoG I could trade it for? :)
Pretty meh indeed. 2 of 4 games DRM-free and I've got Zigfrak elsewhere...

Also: Bundle In A Box 3 up for preorder. buck-fiddy
https://groupees.com/biab3

EDIT: That should be 2 of 5, my bad. And quoted several times below. Meh indeed! ;)
Post edited February 05, 2015 by budejovice
Grargar: Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key, except for The Detail Episode 1, which is Steam-only. In addition, everything is multiplatform, except for The Whispered World Special Edition and Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller: GOTY, which don't have Linux versions.

Includes soundtracks for all games.
For what it's worth, Cognition has supposedly been confirmed as coming to Linux: Link
yogsloth: OK, so who wants my Groupees "Space" bundle? Anything worth a buck-fiddy on GoG I could trade it for? :)
budejovice: Pretty meh indeed. 2 of 4 games DRM-free and I've got Zigfrak elsewhere...

That one specifically says "DRM-free goodies" so I'm in for myself there. What the hell, right?
You mean this gem... ;)

$1 minimum:
Solar Struggle (Steam)
Mysterious Space (DRM-Free)
Anhidema - Conversation With The Cosmos (album)
Man From Space (graphic novel)

$3 minimum:
Kinetic Void (Steam)
Zigfrak (Desura/Steam)
UFO: Aftershock (Steam)
Peter Crowley - Beyond Space & Time (album)
Chris Huelsbeck - Infinite Space: Resurrection Soundtrack (album)
Project Luna 1947 (graphic novel)

Bonus:
Infinity Shred - Sanctuary (album)
Post edited February 05, 2015 by pablodusk
budejovice: Pretty meh indeed. 2 of 4 games DRM-free and I've got Zigfrak elsewhere...
Agree, it's rather cack-tastic.

budejovice: Also: Bundle In A Box 3 up for preorder. buck-fiddy
That's got some potential at least. There have been some good BiaB deals in the past.
The Bundle in a Box's have always been 100% DRM free, it's an instant pre-order for me.

The space bundle is OK. Two games that look OK to me, and it was only a$1.50.
yogsloth: That one specifically says "DRM-free goodies" so I'm in for myself there. What the hell, right?
Agreed, I've taken the gamble as well. Some fondness for the old BiaB brand helped sell it for me.
Vitek: Is any of additional stuff for the new Tomb Raider of any use for singleplayer? Tomb of the Lost Adveturer perhaps? (hm, looking at that one it seems to be not worth of anyone's attention)
I HIGHLY recommend that you get the following, all for single player mode:

Agility Skill (fall further without damage)
Animal Instinct (easier to track animals, which are great for experience)
Headshot Reticule (extra experience for headshots!)
Tomb of the Lost Adventurer (short, but comes early in the game and gives you a nice exp. bonus. It's also my favorite of the tombs!)

and also these, if interested:

Pistol Burst
Pistol Silencer
(I prefer the trusty bow and arrow, so didn't use these much)

I'm not sure Zigfrak is even DRM-Free on Desura (maybe someone can confirm). See this post.

As for BIAB 3, sounds like a good way to part with six quarters :)
pablodusk: I'm not sure Zigfrak is even DRM-Free on Desura (maybe someone can confirm). See this post.
I have it from ShinyLoot, where it uses "Online One Time Key Validation". Probably the same (at minimum) on Desura.