It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: And the mystery games in the first tier of the Blades of Janus Bundle are...

Dracula 4 and 5
With the soundtrack? ;P
Sachys: and it doesnt include Bulletstorm? heheheh!
Fixed. :p
IAmSinistar: With the soundtrack? ;P
Wait. It was there a minute ago...
On Steam

* <span class="bold">To The Moon</span> -75% as daily deal
* <span class="bold">Sniper Elite 3</span> (and Season pass and DLC) -70% as weekend deal
* <span class="bold">Divinity: Original Sin</span> -40% as weekend deal
high rated
The Journey Down was just released on FireFlower with a 25% discount when you purchase both chapters. A Point & Click Adventure available (DRM-free) for Windows, Mac, & Linux.

With the dollar surging, getting both chapters from FireFlower is cheaper than getting both chapters from Desura, even without the discount.

http://fireflowergames.com/shop/the-journey-down-chapters-1-and-2/
wanderer_27: Indie Royale just launched the Fenlon Bundle.

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Viktor - Steam
Boot Hill Heros - DRM free & Steam
Stranded - Steam
Draconian Wars - DRM free & Steam
Life of a Pixel - DRM free & Steam
Meh. Only three DRM free games, and only one of those is a Linux game. I usually like the Indie Royale's because of all the DRM free / Desura games, but I'll pass on this one.
Square Enix Publisher Weekend on Steam

Up to 80% discount on games.
(With a 85% on the Eidos Anthology)
triock: FPS BulletProof Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/fps-bulletproof/

Robot armies and zombie hordes - Kill 'em all and pay only $3.49 for 10 FPS Steam keys!

SickBrick
Dead Effect
Dementium II HD
Ubersoldier II
Fancy Skulls
Necrovision + NecroVision: Lost Company
Parkan II
Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
Axis Game Factory
AGFPRO - Drone Kombat FPS Multiplayer
I highly recommend the Necrovision serie ! It's Painkiller meets WWI.
I'm very curious about Ubersoldier II, it looks like a stupid but funny Wolfenstein clone !
MaxFulvus: I highly recommend the Necrovision serie ! It's Painkiller meets WWI.
I'm very curious about Ubersoldier II, it looks like a stupid but funny Wolfenstein clone !
Fancy Skulls is a good game, though it's still in beta. Really needs an update, or better a completion.
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Adventures!</span>

PWYW
Detective Grimoire (Also for Android)
Broken Sword 1 & 2
The Whispered World Special Edition

BTA
The Detail Episode 1
A Golden Wake
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller: GOTY

$10
Broken Sword 5

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key, except for The Detail Episode 1, which is Steam-only. In addition, everything is multiplatform, except for The Whispered World Special Edition and Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller: GOTY, which don't have Linux versions.

Includes soundtracks for all games.
Post edited February 05, 2015 by Grargar
Nice for those with smaller GOG catalogs than mine.

Any opinions on Detective Grimoire? I could see myself PWIW if it's halfway decent.
Not bad, nice to get all the soundtracks with them. A little gap-y, episode-wise, but a good selection. And DRM-free, yay!
budejovice: Nice for those with smaller GOG catalogs than mine.

Any opinions on Detective Grimoire? I could see myself PWIW if it's halfway decent.
I've played a bit of it. It seems fun enough, with a sort of puzzle-method of piecing together clues about the mystery you're investigating. The animation is quite good, and the voice acting has been good so far. For a PWYW, it's definitely worth picking up.

It's a good bundle, but the only thing I'd want out of it is The Detail; I have everything else except the Broken Sword games, but I'd much rather wait for another GOG sale and pick them all up here than get them hit-and-miss in different places.
Post edited February 05, 2015 by penumbren
budejovice: Nice for those with smaller GOG catalogs than mine.

penumbren: I've played a bit of it. It seems fun enough, with a sort of puzzle-method of piecing together clues about the mystery you're investigating. The animation is quite good, and the voice acting has been good so far. For a PWYW, it's definitely worth picking up.
Awesome, thanks penumbren.

... and done.
Post edited February 05, 2015 by budejovice
madth3: Square Enix Publisher Weekend on Steam

Up to 80% discount on games.
(With a 85% on the Eidos Anthology)
Some really good deals here.

Tomb Raider (2013). $5.99 for GOTY, $3.99 for base game. I've recently finished this game myself and I can say this is by far the best Tomb Raider game as well the best action adventure game I've played. If you only buy one thing from this sale, buy this game.

Deus Ex games. $6.59 for all the games.

Hitman games. $7.99 for all of the games.

Dungeon Siege games. $4.99 for all of the games.

It's a shame the Final Fantasy and other Square Enix developed titles aren't more than 50% off. Would've loved a 75% off sale for them.