It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar:
Cat of smugness Deal vets are listed on this site.

O____o
yogsloth: Is this going to be an all-steam crapola bundle?
budejovice: No clue. But if I were a gambling man...

Just the word "space" was enough to sucker me. :)
Ditto. I've skipped the last few preorders, but the word space shocked me into this one. If there's a preorder on bundle in a box, I'll do that one for sure too.
budejovice: No clue. But if I were a gambling man...

Just the word "space" was enough to sucker me. :)
hummer010: Ditto. I've skipped the last few preorders, but the word space shocked me into this one. If there's a preorder on bundle in a box, I'll do that one for sure too.
How does the whole "pre order" thing work? I don't use steam and have a mac so i'm guessing it wouldn't make sense for me?
hummer010: Ditto. I've skipped the last few preorders, but the word space shocked me into this one. If there's a preorder on bundle in a box, I'll do that one for sure too.
cecil: How does the whole "pre order" thing work? I don't use steam and have a mac so i'm guessing it wouldn't make sense for me?
Groupees usually hints well enough for the community to figure everything out, just sit on your money for now. With your small intersection of Mac and No Steam, odds are that you would do better preordering nothing. Many Groupee deals let you unbundle for $0.50 a title, the odds of seeing more than two games that satisfy your criteria is pretty slim.
cecil: How does the whole "pre order" thing work? I don't use steam and have a mac so i'm guessing it wouldn't make sense for me?
pen_sq: Groupees usually hints well enough for the community to figure everything out, just sit on your money for now. With your small intersection of Mac and No Steam, odds are that you would do better preordering nothing. Many Groupee deals let you unbundle for $0.50 a title, the odds of seeing more than two games that satisfy your criteria is pretty slim.
thanks for the tip about unbundling but I'm assuming I can also buy the whole bundle and gift that which I don't want.
cecil: thanks for the tip about unbundling but I'm assuming I can also buy the whole bundle and gift that which I don't want.
Keep in mind that you can't give away games that only have a direct download from Groupees once you have purchased the bundle for yourself.
Post edited February 05, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Well, it's a Gaming Deals Thread. ;)
Book and Comic deals are mentioned in this thread and Humble Book Bundles are also specifically mentioned in that thread.
Ah didn't know if comic bundle exist, thanks for points that out I'll check the thread.
cecil: thanks for the tip about unbundling but I'm assuming I can also buy the whole bundle and gift that which I don't want.
Grargar: Keep in mind that you can't give away games that only have a direct download from Groupees once you have purchased the bundle for yourself.
Ok so basically same rules as Humble Bundles apply good to know thanks for all the help :)
budejovice: Ooh, fun. Preorder available ($1.50) for the Groupees Space Bundle, starting in about 22 hours. https://groupees.com/space

I'm in. I might get burned, but not in the usual way: http://www.space.com/13766-international-space-station-flex-fire-research.html
I'd jump on it if they'd at least let us know if it's DRM free.

Mostly likely another Steam bundle, so I'll pass
Indie Royale just launched the Fenlon Bundle.

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Viktor - Steam
Boot Hill Heros - DRM free & Steam
Stranded - Steam
Draconian Wars - DRM free & Steam
Life of a Pixel - DRM free & Steam
Post edited February 05, 2015 by wanderer_27
New Beginning - Final Cut 68p @ Gamersgate

Use code 10AN-PREV-FEB2015
wanderer_27: Indie Royale just launched the Fenlon Bundle.
Game descriptions in black on black background. Professional web development.
And the mystery games in the first tier of the Blades of Janus Bundle are...

Dracula 4 and 5
FPS BulletProof Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/fps-bulletproof/

Robot armies and zombie hordes - Kill 'em all and pay only $3.49 for 10 FPS Steam keys!

SickBrick
Dead Effect
Dementium II HD
Ubersoldier II
Fancy Skulls
Necrovision + NecroVision: Lost Company
Parkan II
Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
Axis Game Factory
AGFPRO - Drone Kombat FPS Multiplayer
Post edited February 05, 2015 by triock
triock: FPS Bulletstorm Bundle
and it doesnt include Bulletstorm? heheheh!