It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: ... Hope there will be some nice music as a bonus and at least one more DRM-free game.
The next bonus (Chaos Ride) should be DRM-free, as it's not on Steam yet. That's the good news, the bad news is the trailer made me dizzy :P
The 10% off code for Playstation Network is live. The code is: "KF56EM5KB3" and expires on January 26th 9am PST. You can use the code one time per account to take off your entire cart purchase. It excludes pre-orders, PlayStation Plus and Music Unlimited subscriptions, and video or PlayStation Now rentals. Might be of interest to combine with some of the sales going on at PSN currently. Links below.

Indie flash sale

Square Enix Sale

2K Sale
DIG Super Bundle 18

$1.49 for six crappy Steam games. BTA for a second key for each game.
First 1000 customers get the Hacker bundle too.
high rated
madth3: DIG Super Bundle 18

Best description ever. *nod*

Seems like the underwhelming bundles are getting to you. :P

I've actually wanted pixel puzzle undead. I liked Japan, but even with all the extras I don't want to waste $2 lol

Grargar: Seems like the underwhelming bundles are getting to you. :P
he just wants Bad Rats
Sachys: he just wants Bad Rats
How badly?
PaterAlf: Meh, The Groupees Be Mine Bundles become more and more Steam-only bundles. I'm glad I didn't pay more than the preorder minimum. Hope there will be some nice music as a bonus and at least one more DRM-free game.
This
Sachys: he just wants Bad Rats
Grargar: How badly?
bad enough to do stuff!
Grargar: Seems like the underwhelming bundles are getting to you. :P
HB are underwhelming, DIG sounds desperate. (And some of the latest IndieGala's are going that way...)
:P
madth3: DIG sounds desperate
Desperate Insignificant Games?
madth3: [ (And some of the latest IndieGala's are going that way...)
:P
They have always been the worst ones imho.
Niggles: They have always been the worst ones imho.
I have bought four bundles from IG but even with the cheap price and extra keys I've never found a DIG bundle I wanted.
Niggles: They have always been the worst ones imho.
madth3: I have bought four bundles from IG but even with the cheap price and extra keys I've never found a DIG bundle I wanted.
I bought IG when they had decent music and some drm free stuff. stopped when they stopped... havent touched a DIG one at all..