It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sinking Island is the only Sokal game I miss, but I pass on this.
Also I heard is not that good, anyway tier 1 is very good, this time.
I must say I am pretty happy with Groupees Be Mine 17 bundle. Got 4 games I had on a wishlist. Other games seem to nice too.
There is also a download for Sinking Island (1,9GB), which makes it a great bundle for me. I was looking for that game a while, had it on my gamersgate wishlist. It seems it's really not the best game, but after Syberia I really wanted to take a look on it.
Meh, The Groupees Be Mine Bundles become more and more Steam-only bundles. I'm glad I didn't pay more than the preorder minimum. Hope there will be some nice music as a bonus and at least one more DRM-free game.
Hmmm, I totally missed that the Bloodrayne games were in a bundle :/
PaterAlf: Meh
^This! :)
Can't find if this was mentioned before. Indie Gala has a new bundle: https://www.indiegala.com/steel

"Pay $1.89 or more and get TWO BUNDLES for the price of one before price increases!"

- Inside The Gear
- Showtime!
- Z: Steel Soldiers
- Robowars
- Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition
- Pressured
- Psichodelya
- Game Tycoon 1.5

(All Steam.)
PaterAlf: Meh, The Groupees Be Mine Bundles become more and more Steam-only bundles. I'm glad I didn't pay more than the preorder minimum. Hope there will be some nice music as a bonus and at least one more DRM-free game.
Have to agree on all points, but at least Sinking Island comes with a direct download too, as DukeNukemForever already mentioned.
Downloading it now, just in case it's a mistake and they take it back.
PaterAlf: Meh, The Groupees Be Mine Bundles become more and more Steam-only bundles. I'm glad I didn't pay more than the preorder minimum. Hope there will be some nice music as a bonus and at least one more DRM-free game.
Yeah, I think I'm about done with the blind pre-ordering. The Build a Greenlight I'll probably still do, as you know those will be DRM-free, but the rest of 'em just keep turning out to be bad deals.

I'm going to find an organized way to give away these dozens and dozens of Steam keys that keep piling up.
HypersomniacLive: Downloading it now, just in case it's a mistake and they take it back.
It's probably not a mistake, game was already in previous Groupees bundle, but only as a DRM-Free. ;)
HypersomniacLive: Downloading it now, just in case it's a mistake and they take it back.
I know it would not be the first DRM-Free donwload they missed. :)

Have they done what you fear? (Remove a DRM-Free download, I mean)
<span class="bold">Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine</span> is -87% on Steam as daily deal.

= = = = = = =

<span class="bold">Zombie Driver HD</span> is -80% on the Humble Store (Steam only)

And there is a Codemaster's Sale on the Humble Store
Post edited January 23, 2015 by madth3
And the tenth bundle on BundleStars is the Lords Of The Fallen Complete Bundle

$23.98 for the game + all DLC
triock: It's probably not a mistake, game was already in previous Groupees bundle, but only as a DRM-Free. ;)
You're right, I had forgotten about that.

madth3: I know it would not be the first DRM-Free donwload they missed. :)

Have they done what you fear? (Remove a DRM-Free download, I mean)
Groupees is very casual (to the point of careless) about these things. More annoying is when they list a DRM-free download or FLAC and it's not there, and you have to contact support to get them to add the missing content.

Well, aside the precedent of the crashed servers, there's the case of Atlantis Evolution which initial installer couldn't be downloaded after a few weeks and was later replaced with one with no options to choose language.

In any case, waiting to download your content from Groupees is not a good idea.
Indeed, "Be Mine" bundles are getting more and more steam-only and that's why I didn't preorder it. I knew that I would get more steam games than I could handle. Fortunately, there is Build a Greenlight bundle and of course there's also Bundle in a Box that you could expect DRM-free games all the time.