It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: Nice find, but I'm disappointed. I thought the eye would somehow relate to HypersomniacLive. :(
HypersomniacLive: But what game would I be? ;-)
Only you can answer that for us! :)

EDIT: Or Sachys...
Post edited January 23, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice: Only you can answer that for us! :)

EDIT: Or Sachys...
He's a chimp, can you trust him? ;-)
Cyraxpt: But you know what? I bet this Humble Weekly will be awesome...
triock: Yeah
Calm down brah, i'm still learning how to control my powers... Let's give it another go...

ahem

Guys, if i were you i wouldn't be excited for next weekly bundle, it will be mediocre, even worst, in two weeks there WON'T be a HIB with awesome games like Banner Saga, Gods will be watching, etc, it will be a terrible bundle with rpg maker games.
Sachys: that weird one on desura tht has the same image for its cover
NO.
budejovice: Nice find, but I'm disappointed. I thought the eye would somehow relate to HypersomniacLive. :(
Oh, I figured it out. I know you're a good person, you like adventure games, and you really do wish the best for the GOG forum regulars.

Day of the Tentacle confirmed! :)
high rated
budejovice: Day of the Tentacle confirmed! :)
Next, you'll tell me that the "D3" means Diablo 3 will be in the bundle...
high rated
budejovice: Day of the Tentacle confirmed! :)
madth3: Next, you'll tell me that the "D3" means Diablo 3 will be in the bundle...
So glad I preordered! ;)
madth3: Next, you'll tell me that the "D3" means Diablo 3 will be in the bundle...
Of course, and truly DRM-Free on top! ;-P

budejovice: Oh, I figured it out. I know you're a good person, you like adventure games, and you really do wish the best for the GOG forum regulars.

Day of the Tentacle confirmed! :)
Are we still talking about the Groupees bundle or the next LucasArts wave?
Post edited January 23, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Are we still talking about the Groupees bundle or the next LucasArts wave?
If I'm not mistaken, this will be groupees first gog code, with a stealth release here tomorrow.

Sadly, I'll bet you $1 I am mistaken...
Puzzle by two still.

D x D x D = D^3
D 3 or D cube ?

The State of Texas with the Star in the picture.
The Real Texas
Star = Capital of Texas > Austin?

Guess I'll have to wait an see on these, and the others probably as well.
Jonny confirmed in chat: Deep Dungeons of Doom
gixgox: Jonny confirmed in chat: Deep Dungeons of Doom
That's a strange name for Diablo 3. In all seriousness, probably more fun than D3, unless it has IAP.
budejovice: If I'm not mistaken, this will be groupees first gog code, with a stealth release here tomorrow.

Nope, quite a few GOG games were in Groupees bundles so far, but most likely before you got into the sport, and most certainly ones that you already had.

The stealth release though thanks to a Groupees bundle would definitely have been a first, if true.

As for Day of the Tentacle, I think that's another case of remastering by DF.

gixgox: Jonny confirmed in chat: Deep Dungeons of Doom
Is that a Steam only game?
Post edited January 23, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
budejovice: If I'm not mistaken, this will be groupees first gog code, with a stealth release here tomorrow.

HypersomniacLive: Nope, quite a few GOG games were in Groupees bundles so far, but most likely before you got into the sport, and most certainly ones that you already had.

The stealth release though thanks to a Groupees bundle would definitely have been a first, if true.

As for Day of the Tentacle, I think that's another case of remastering by DF.
Did Groupees actually give GOG codes, though? (Like Humble does with W3 and Defender's Quest?)

I do know many GOGs show up there. And IR as well. Just skipped over downloading Last Door and Tiny & Big from Mixer 14. :)
It seems that the PC version is only on Steam, can't find anything else.
http://deepdungeonsofdoom.com/