It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Casual Bundle 2 is live on Groupees

$0.50 per game, 2 games minimum

- Tribloos 2 (Steam / Win)
- Miner Wars Arena (Steam / Win, Mac)
- Dungeon of Elements (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Doctor Who: The Adventure Games (Steam / Win)
- Paranormal State: Poison Spring (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Murder, She Wrote 2 (DRM-Free / Win)
- Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep (DRM-Free / Win)
- Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)

Bonus:
- Terra Incognita: The Descendant - Groupees Special Edition (DRM-Free, Desura, Greenlight / Win)
- Criminal Minds (to be unlocked)
Post edited January 22, 2015 by madth3
hummer010: The Be Mine 17 bundle preorders on Groupees is now available.

https://groupees.com/bm17

8 games for $2.50.
Here's a graphic depicting the suspected games in this Bundle :

https://imgur.com/a/IM2W4
Oathe: IndieRoyale unlocks next 2 games Aim Clan Wars 2, and Real Warfare 1282 $1.49 for the whole bundle http://www.indieroyale.com/?royale=203
Not to that bad, since I haven't get any of those. thanks for the update :)
Luisfius: Letter Quest is also better, being a straight up turn based Bookworm Adventures clone instead of real time.
madth3: A minor thing I had with Letter Quest (from the web version) was not being able to use the keyboard. As per some comments in the Steam forums I understood that was the case too with the Steam version. Am I correct?
I didn't have any problems using the keyboard on either the Steam or the DRM-free version.
By the way, the bundle comes with the following unusual warning

"Please note that Steam keys for this bundle are region-locked. Once you add this bundle to your basket, you will automatically receive the appropriate version based on the geographical location of your current IP address."
penumbren: I didn't have any problems using the keyboard on either the Steam or the DRM-free version.
Ah. Good to know. I might have gotten it wrong then. Will check it next time it has a discount, coupon or bundle inclusion.
Thanks! :-)
madth3: By the way, the bundle comes with the following unusual warning

"Please note that Steam keys for this bundle are region-locked. Once you add this bundle to your basket, you will automatically receive the appropriate version based on the geographical location of your current IP address."
Hmm, I only see this:

"Please note that if your IP address is from Germany, you will receive Steam keys for the German version of the games."
madth3: By the way, the bundle comes with the following unusual warning

Is that just affected with Saint Row bundle or other bundles too? because sometime I do giveaway with my unwanted game from bundle.
madth3: A minor thing I had with Letter Quest (from the web version) was not being able to use the keyboard. As per some comments in the Steam forums I understood that was the case too with the Steam version. Am I correct?
penumbren: I didn't have any problems using the keyboard on either the Steam or the DRM-free version.
confirmed on my play through i didn't meet any prob either with a keyboard (steam
thk47: Is that just affected with Saint Row bundle or other bundles too? because sometime I do giveaway with my unwanted game from bundle.
I think that it's the case with Saints Row bundle (and probably some other Deep Silver games).

triock: Hmm, I only see this:

"Please note that if your IP address is from Germany, you will receive Steam keys for the German version of the games."
Seems like they changed it.
Post edited January 22, 2015 by Grargar
triock: Hmm, I only see this:

According to their Steam post, they just changed the text.
wanderer_27: Here's a graphic depicting the suspected games in this Bundle :

https://imgur.com/a/IM2W4
Oh man... I really want a few of those games! :S
Repeat bundle:

Stooner: Bundle Stars - Resurrection Bundle

$2.49:

- Gun Metal
- Grimind
- Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
- Humanity Asset
- Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi
- Realms of the Haunting
- Soulbringer
- Ampu-Tea
- Chompy Chompy Chomp
- Cobi Treasure Deluxe
- Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare
- Desert Thunder
- Manhunter
- RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition
Grargar: I think that it's the case with Saints Row bundle (and probably some other Deep Silver games).
Good to know at least they notify while check out I guess
Does anyone know if any/ how many of the rumoured games in the Groupees BM 17 are DRM-free?