It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: I'm telling you; Ninjas are better! :P
Way to go, master! :P
In a few short hours this Humble Bundle of Trash has sold 7000 more copies than playinjector's last bundle which was full of playable, DRM-free games.
When first laid my eyes on this new Humble Bundle, I was actually excited. It is pretty rare that some sort of card games would be offered, no? But seeing that I'd pay a constantly increasing price for card packs that are made for the free games... It doesn't feel right.
Grargar: That's pretty contradictory with the description of Scrolls, specifically this part:

"Scrolls requires an Internet connection to play. Scrolls includes single player challenges along with online competitive and casual play."
If Scrolls is like Minecraft, you download the resources (minecraft.jar), but it doesn't unlock until you give your serial to a Mojang server. So in this case it may not truly be DRM-FREE, hence the download icon.
budejovice: In a few short hours this Humble Bundle of Trash has sold 7000 more copies than playinjector's last bundle which was full of playable, DRM-free games.
Also scary that the avg is $6.39, therefore they've made about $42k in the last two hours. Not too shabby for card games with IAP.

They do have IAP, right? I mean, they're card games after all, they are meant to suck your wallet dry. A bit like this thread... Good thing this thread doesn't have IAP, right? Uhhh....

Why are there moths in my wallet? Where'd my cash go?
Post edited January 20, 2015 by PincushionMan
budejovice: I just got into the bundle game 2 months ago or so. But... still never bought a HIB.
can it be because HIB 13 (the last one) ended November 11?
Dessimu: When first laid my eyes on this new Humble Bundle, I was actually excited. It is pretty rare that some sort of card games would be offered, no? But seeing that I'd pay a constantly increasing price for card packs that are made for the free games... It doesn't feel right.
Yes, I was too. But then I see that some are only DLC's of F2P games (Solforge, Scrolls pack, ...) and then I see the Card Hunter thing... I played it some time ago and I like it, but it is a browser (flash) game...
PincushionMan: If Scrolls is like Minecraft, you download the resources (minecraft.jar), but it doesn't unlock until you give your serial to a Mojang server. So in this case it may not truly be DRM-FREE, hence the download icon.
Something like it, it seems.
Mojang twitted

For those who bought the @humble Bundle, Scrolls Full Version is redeemed at http://account.mojang.com , Deluxe Pack is redeemed in-game.
budejovice: I just got into the bundle game 2 months ago or so. But... still never bought a HIB.
amok: can it be because HIB 13 (the last one) ended November 11?
Yeah, should have called it Main Bundle perhaps? Have noticed other people using HIB for the main (non-weekly). Bundle newb here - please forgive my newbie nomenclature. ;)

BTW, I've only seen 2 of the main bundles, so it's not like I've skipped a ton. But this one and the one just after New Years held *absolutely* zero appeal.
Post edited January 20, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice: Yeah, should have called it Main Bundle perhaps? Have noticed other people using HIB for the main (non-weekly). Bundle newb here - please forgive my newbie nomenclature. ;)

BTW, I've only seen 2 of the main bundles, so it's not like I've skipped a ton. But this one and the one just after New Years held *absolutely* zero appeal.
That's not necessarily a bad thing. ;-)
triock: IG Blades of Janus bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/janus

Pay $1 or more to get these games!

Betrayer (STEAM)
Hidden Game (STEAM) Will Unlock Soon

Pay $2.99 or more to get this bundle before price increases!

Skara - The Blade Remains (STEAM)
DarkEnd (STEAM)
Gunspell - Steam Edition (STEAM)
Mountain (STEAM)
Actually it says on the bundle that those would be weekly unlocks, so I wouldn't call a two week delay soon :P

The HB bundle was tempting me with that android and Dominion I actually liked, but it got to such high BTA so soon that I can't justify going there. I assume they sell so good because all the fans of those games know It's a good deal on content that virtually never goes on sale... But its still IAP in its worst, so I hope that BTA will go down once the main Fan(antic) crowd is done.
Actually if you liked the old Talisman board game I would suggest the digital ed as well... it DOES have DLC so if you hate that... well you'll have less cards and characters, but I own the Frostmarch and Reaper DLC along with a few of the characters DLC that I bought on sale... both have additional cards, endings characters etc and qualify for what I consider "good" DLC (I don't own dungeon yet as it was (again IMO) the weakest board game expansion so waiting for a nice deep sale on that one)

FYI it's not an exact duplicate of the original, but in some ways it's improved.

I'll probably buy art least one just for the 2 characters that I don't have (2 pretty "meh" characters IMO, but hey, for the price, cheap!)

*edit* the digital Ed is fully playable with no DLC, if I hadn't made that clear...
Post edited January 21, 2015 by Cyberevil
For a limited time, "Theme Hospital" is free on Origin:

https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/free-games/on-the-house
Accatone: For a limited time, "Theme Hospital" is free on Origin:

https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/free-games/on-the-house
[url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post54084]know

:-)
WOW! This is the first HB that has nothing of interest for me! Until now there was at least one game that I wanted, or a game that I wished wasn't on STEAM, or it contained at least a game I already owned. But this has nothing.

Hearthstone is enough for my CCG/TCG fix, and unless your version of Magic the Gathering was made by MicroProse then I just don't care.
Post edited January 21, 2015 by MadalinStroe
Here are the updated hints and guesses by Groupees on the upcoming Groupees BM17

Check here