It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Theme Hospital (Origin) is Origin's new On the House game.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/on-the-house

Also posted in Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
Some epic ninja action going on here by our ninja cyborg friend. You do justice to both your avatar and your username. :P
Grargar: Some epic ninja action going on here by our ninja cyborg friend. You do justice to both your avatar and your username. :P
And i'm not done it... *Waits for madth3 to start typing*

Steam deals of the week:

Insurgency -70%

Grid Autosport -75%

Daily:

Warmachine Tactics -40%
Post edited January 20, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: And i'm not done it... *Waits for madth3 to start typing*
You're doing just fine so I'll just sit down and relax. :-)

(Besides, Firefox is crashing on me so I'm not up to doing anything with certainty...)
Cyraxpt: God damn this is the week of the bundles, my gut tells me that there will be a awesome HIB today and i'm NEVER wrong... NEVER...
I hope your right. I'd love to see an awesome HIB today.
Cyraxpt: And i'm not done it... *Waits for madth3 to start typing*
madth3: You're doing just fine so I'll just sit down and relax. :-)

(Besides, Firefox is crashing on me so I'm not up to doing anything with certainty...)
Let me guess... it's crashing on Steam pages! And you use Steam Enhanced! And it started after the new FF update! Was i close? :)

Cyraxpt: God damn this is the week of the bundles, my gut tells me that there will be a awesome HIB today and i'm NEVER wrong... NEVER...
hummer010: I hope your right. I'd love to see an awesome HIB today.
Bro... i'm NEVER wrong... except last week...
Post edited January 20, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Bro... i'm NEVER wrong... except last week...
20 minutes to find out.
About that, they tweeted:

Prepare yourselves, new main page bundle in 3 hours. Get the card sleeves and polyhedrons ready.
madth3: About that, they tweeted:

Prepare yourselves, new main page bundle in 3 hours. Get the card sleeves and polyhedrons ready.
madth3:
Card sleeves eh? Tabletop Simulator included! 100% sure!!!! HIB!!!! Remember, NEVER wrong!!!

P.S. - I might be wrong, i'll take no responsability for any kind of hype created by my posts!

Btw, was i right about the FF crashing? I had to turn Steam Enhanced off because of the crashes, even the SE creator has acknowledged the problem.
Cyraxpt: Let me guess... it's crashing on Steam pages! And you use Steam Enhanced! And it started after the new FF update! Was i close? :)
At least once, yes it was. I don't remember 100% about the other two times but you might be onto something...
^ i can only hope Tabletop simulator gets bundled (and affordably).
hell - if it goes in a $1 tier I'll have 10! (been wanting to do a blackjack game between goglodytes for ages now!)
I wonder what's your definition of "awesome"...
:-)
<span class="bold">Humble Card Game Bundle </span>

PWYW
Scrolls Full Version (?/Android, Windows/Mac)
Star Realms Full Version (?/Android, Windows/Mac)

$1
SolForge Dinosaur Starter (Steam, Windows)
Talisman: Digital Edition and Talisman: Prologue + 2 Character Packs (Steam, Windows/Mac)

BTA
Magic 2015: Duels of the Planeswalkers Special Edition + Garruk's Revenge Expasion (Steam, Windows)
Dominion Online: Seaside Expanson (Browser)
SolForge Two Starters + Bonus Gold (Steam, Windows)

$12
Dominion Online: Intrigue + Prosperity Expansions (Browser)
Scrolls Humble Bundle Deluxe Pack (DRM-Free/Android, Windows/Mac)
Card Hunter - Basic Edition Premium (Browser)

$35
Humble Card Game Bundle Cards 'n' Tee

In addition, you can get a print-to-play version Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space, along with a DRM-Free and print-to-play version of Card City Nights for free. You will need to pay $1 to get the Steam key for Card City Nights.

For the first time in a Humble Bundle, a new game will be added to the PWYW tier next week, along the BTA addition.
Post edited January 20, 2015 by Grargar
I just got into the bundle game 2 months ago or so. But... still never bought a HIB.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Card Game Bundle </span>

PWYW
Scrolls Full Version
Star Realms

$1
SolForge Dinosaur Starter
Talisman: Digital Edition and Talisman: Prologue + 2 Character Packs

BTA
Magic 2015: Duels of the Planeswalkers Special Edition + Garruk's Revenge Expasion
Dominion Online
SolForge Two Starters + Bonus Gold

$12
Dominion Online: Intrigue + Prosperity Expansions
Scrolls Humble Bundle Deluxe Pack
Card Hunter - Basic Edition Premium

In addition, you can get Card City Nights and Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space for free.

Will edit to add details later.
Boy, that looks pretty disappointing to me. No DRM-free? No purchase.