It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Ooh, nice!
BlackThorny: Is it worth getting the bundle at this price point if I so far only care for this title and don't care that much for the other mentioned in reddit?
I wanted to buy at the 0.99$ point but I wasn't sure I want another RPGmaker or a diving simulator? Is it even fun?

edit: wait, how did I get 3 rep points with this one post? I was sure I was below 190 just a couple of hours ago...
Personally the games so far included in the bundle look right up my alley, and I feel like it's shaping up to be a dynamite bundle for my preferences. I don't think you can really go wrong for a $1.xx.

The RPGmaker game has some pretty positive reviews and seems to be on the level of some of the 16-bit SNES JRPG's of yore -- at least better than most RPGmaker games.

The Depth Hunter II diving simulator base game I actually have already, and I like the atmosphere a lot although the gameplay and menus are pretty horrible. It's the sort of game that I'd rather just turn off the half-assed gameplay elements and just free-explore the nicely-crafted environments and game engine. The DLC or whatever it is alone to me is probably worth the $1.00 asking price on its own to just explore the surroundings... but this is probably more just because I'm weird and am interested in marine environments.

The Few, real-time WW2 airplane squad action/strategy game looks pretty neat, most of the negative reviews are just complaining that the game is hard... although that might be a big plus for me as I like hard games that can be won with thoughtful strategy. I can't really tell from the reviews though if the game is difficult due to cheap situations or if the complaining reviewers just are bad at figuring out strategies.

Captain Morgane looks like a point & click with decent production values at the very least, and seems pretty hit or miss depending on if you can connect with the characters and humor. Maybe like a poor-man's Monkey's Island?
Post edited January 20, 2015 by the.kuribo
Groupees Be Mine 17 coming soon. Heard reservations will be taken soon too. https://groupees.com/bm17
madth3: Fully Loaded Bundle
is the first on a "Bundle Fest" on BundleStars

$4.99 for 10 Steam games

- Wrack
- DARK
- BlazeRush
- Onikira: Demon Killer
- Super Toy Cars
- Magnetic By Nature
- Silence of the Sleep
- The Joylancer: Legendary Motor Knight
- The Detail
- Z
This is an interesting one for me. I had none of these games, and I always wanted to check out Z. Also The Detail seems like something that I'd like to play. (bought the bundle already)

Just clarifying. The Detail in the bundle is just "episode one". It is a part of a "five episode season". The second episode is planned to be released sometime in 2015.
8 Ball Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/eight-ball-bundle/

We've smashed it out of the park! Pay only $2.99 for 7 super sports games, saving $90!

Pool Nation
FX Football
International Snooker
Out of the Park Baseball 14
Franchise Hockey Manager
World Basketball Tycoon
Total Golf Pro 3
GamersGate daily deal is on Titan Quest (Other DRM*) at -75%. The discount applies to the base game, the expansion and the Gold Edition which contains both.

*The game's DRM is an offline serial.
Post edited January 20, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: GamersGate daily deal is on Titan Quest (DRM-Free) at -75%. The discount applies to the base game, the expansion and the Gold Edition which contains both.
point to note - the bundled version states DRM FREE, yet the individual version of Immortal Throne expansion states "OTHER DRM"

likely just a CD KEY I'd guess, but worth mentioning.
Sachys: point to note - the bundled version states DRM FREE, yet the individual version of Immortal Throne expansion states "OTHER DRM"

likely just a CD KEY I'd guess, but worth mentioning.
I have the game on GamersGate and while it does come with a serial, I don't recall being forced to use it. Let me make a check.
Edit: OK, my bad. It does actually require it. Edited my post above.
Post edited January 20, 2015 by Grargar
IG Blades of Janus bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/janus

Pay $1 or more to get these games!

Betrayer (STEAM)
Hidden Game (STEAM) Will Unlock Soon

Pay $2.99 or more to get this bundle before price increases!

Skara - The Blade Remains (STEAM)
DarkEnd (STEAM)
Gunspell - Steam Edition (STEAM)
Mountain (STEAM)
BundleStars Besieged Bundle

- March of the Eagles;
- Naval War: Arctic Circle;
- Sengoku
- Teleglitch: Die More Edition + Guns and Tunes dlc;
- Woody Two Legs: Attack of the Zombie Pirates;
- Impire + dlc

4.27€

---

God damn this is the week of the bundles, my gut tells me that there will be a awesome HIB today and i'm NEVER wrong... NEVER...
ninja'd :D
Post edited January 20, 2015 by triock
Cyraxpt: ---

God damn this is the week of the bundles,
BundleStars will have 10 bundles this week. (4 are out, 6 to go)
Notice that they last different periods of time.
Post edited January 20, 2015 by madth3
madth3: * Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle

Price is $1.24 now
BOUGHT!

Easily worth the current price to try this title alone. a DRM-Free Skyborn to replace my Big Fish version is decent Icing, to boot. Now to remember where I got "So Blonde" from so I can finally play the two games together.

Wasn't there a So Blonde 2? I could have sworn...
HeDanny: BOUGHT!

Easily worth the current price to try this title alone. a DRM-Free Skyborn to replace my Big Fish version is decent Icing, to boot. Now to remember where I got "So Blonde" from so I can finally play the two games together.
Maybe you got it from ShinyLoot?

HeDanny: Wasn't there a So Blonde 2? I could have sworn...
Seems like it was only available for the DS and the Wii.
triock: ninja'd :D
Bwahahahaha, i was writting all that and thinking "Man, i'll be so pissed off if after taking all this time to write the name of the games i'll be ninja'd"! Thank you gaming fingers, you were usefull for once...

madth3: BundleStars will have 10 bundles this week. (4 are out, 6 to go)
Notice that they last different periods of time.
Oh, didn't notice the "5 days 10 bundles advertisement". Funny how recently i've filled their survey (yeah, i know, my chances of getting those 100 steam bucks are nill) focusing my answers in their bundles. Not saying that it's because of me but... you know...
Post edited January 20, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Double post but:

Theme Hospital Free on Origin