It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grimwerk: I slogged through that BigFish site looking for something worthwhile. I surrendered.

Luckily, I skimmed Genki's useful list afterwards, and recognized Return to Mysterious Island 2. Ha. Wish I'd done so earlier.
Yes, they've got their "categories" so mixed up that it's hard to find a specific type of game. People have been complaining about it for ages, but BF doesn't listen. *shrugs* That's why I made my own list ;)
genkicolleen: Here is my list of games that have no hidden object scenes (I haven't updated it for quite a while):
Worth noting for (J)RPG fans is that they have Aveyond 1: Rhen's Quest, Aveyond 2: Ean's Quest, and Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy. The first two are the first two Aveyond games (beyond the free Ahriman's Prophecy, which can be downloaded from Amaranth Games' website), and the last is the fourth in the Orbs of Magic series, of which only the first three are available on Steam. All of them are of course available to buy from AG's website, as well. :)

Aha - I just found the RPG genre list, which is well and truly hidden on their site: RPGs on Big Fish Games. I see lots of RPG Maker-style things and visual novels, including Skyborn, Millennium, Puzzle Quest, realMYST, Vagrant Hearts 1 and 2, and (a bit oddly) Avernum.

ETA: And here's their big list of game genres, which is very oddly stuck under the "Community -> Collections" menu link, which makes no sense whatsoever. Oh well.
Post edited January 18, 2015 by penumbren
I have been using Big Fish for many years. They are a fantastic one-stop-shop for all things casual. I would have hundreds of titles there. I buy so many I am in the Gamer's club and even paying the monthly fee for that I still end up saving money.

That said, I hate the fact that their client automatically deletes the install files after downloading and installing a game. This means if you want to re-install at another time you have to download the whole thing again. Every. Single. Time. This I find unacceptable. So I found out how to capture the download files before the client automatically deletes them. It is not a simple process by any means, and you still need to install the client in order to activate the games on every re-install.

That is a pretty big deal, and the main reason I would never recommend anyone use Big Fish. In fact I would recommend people NOT use Big Fish specifically because of this. not even for a free game. Unless, of course, you are very PC savvy, and a casual-aholic like myself. See my first paragraph in this post. :)
HeDanny: snip
I laughed when a member ( on another forum ) who's collecting his games on Steam , complained like this about the BF client : " Why can't you just download and install the game without their shitty client ? "
Post edited January 18, 2015 by ne_zavarj
Leucius: That coupon again is FREEGAME86966 if people have scrolling issues. Thanks, ne!
Thank you for bringing that up. I just used the code on Aveyond: Lord of Twilight. Looking through the pictures, I liked the atmosphere.
pigdog: DRM?
madth3: Big Fish uses its own client to download and activate the games. I've tried to move a couple of games to another machine and they can be executed without the client installed but I'm not sure it applies to every game.
Thank you madth3. I can live with downloading, activating and then uninstalling the client. Would that work? I can live with doing that as long as I can remove all traces of the client after it's installed.
HeDanny: snip
ne_zavarj: I laughed when a member ( on another forum ) who's collecting his games on Steam , complained like this about the BF client : " Why can't you just download and install the game without their shitty client ? "
Steam offers at least two ways that I know of to back up your installs. Big Fish offers none.

madth3: Big Fish uses its own client to download and activate the games. I've tried to move a couple of games to another machine and they can be executed without the client installed but I'm not sure it applies to every game.
pigdog: Thank you madth3. I can live with downloading, activating and then uninstalling the client. Would that work? I can live with doing that as long as I can remove all traces of the client after it's installed.
I have never been able to do this with any game from big fish. You "move" the installed game to another PC, it loses its Registry scorcery or something, and becomes a one hour trial. I have found no way to fix this. You can't re-register it using the client either. You have to download it again from scratch.

I have not tried downloading, installing, activating, then uninstalling the client.
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Sky Rogue (Alpha)</span>. BTA for the game Los Cuervos.

Comes with a DRM-Free download and a Steam key if/when it's greenlit and released on Steam.
Leucius: That coupon again is FREEGAME86966 if people have scrolling issues. Thanks, ne!
Dessimu: Thank you for bringing that up. I just used the code on Aveyond: Lord of Twilight. Looking through the pictures, I liked the atmosphere.
Fun fact - Big Fish Games helps themselves to sign you up for a $6.99 monthly membership somewhere during checkout. Make sure to go back in there and cancel that, and if you used Paypal to checkout go there and cancel BFG's authorization to charge you.
Post edited January 18, 2015 by pen_sq
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast is -50% on Steam as daily deal

While The Fall is -50% too on the Humble Store (DRM-Free, Steam)
o____O

anyone else finding their groupees purchases page not loading properly? - mine loads but no bundles etc do.
Sachys: o____O

anyone else finding their groupees purchases page not loading properly? - mine loads but no bundles etc do.
Mine seems to be okay.

No problem here.

triock: No problem here.
Ah... SO ITS YOUR FAULT!!!!! O----o~
shadowrgog: My email of the bundle had this to say for that question: We will be unlocking two games every two days or so and raising the price each time. You'll get all ten games whenever you buy the bundle and so for the best deal possible, buy early!

Also it had this: Eight of the games in this bundle are on Steam, one has been Greenlit and one is looking to get Greenlit. All are for Windows with two also on Mac and one on Linux. Two of the games have Steam Trading Cards.

Hope it helps! :)
Oathe: Oh nice. Thank you. I wonder what the greenlit ones are...I can't stand all this waiting around for the reveals. I'm still content with Skyborn drm free for $1. Plus 9 other games 6 others dem free is pretty straight.
No problem, so I just checked their reddit page and redditors have shown that a couple of games are sort of revealed through desura, maybe unintentionally. Here is a link if you want to take a look at the reddit investigation: http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/2sn4w8/indieroyale_the_mystery_3_bundle_10_games_3/

I'll leave it up to others to post the games since I don't to say for certain they will be in the bundle. Sorry to all those that want it to be a mystery. If you want it to be officially revealed and be surprised then ignore the reddit link please! The link was obtained from the indieroyale page, to the bottom right side where it says, "Chat on reddit".

Edit: Here is the exact link of what I saw in case you don't want to shift through comments: http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/2sn4w8/indieroyale_the_mystery_3_bundle_10_games_3/cnrlrt1
Post edited January 19, 2015 by shadowrgog