It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impaler26: Actually it's 10 games + 1 DLC (Depth Hunter 2: Ocean Mysteries). :P
As long they remain 10. :P
HypersomniacLive: Any recommendations?
Can only vouch for 12 Labours of Hercules (fun time-waster), but I was going to get it for Datswer, R.O.O.T.S, Block Legend DX and Monument before madth3 gifted me the whole shebang. :)
IAmSinistar: Can only vouch for 12 Labours of Hercules (fun time-waster), but I was going to get it for Datswer, R.O.O.T.S, Block Legend DX and Monument before madth3 gifted me the whole shebang. :)
Typical madth3, I hope others follow suit and give him a few +1s like I did. :-)
^done!

I grabbed the Mystery on IR. Enough DRM-free for my buck...
Titan Quest Gold is €2.49 in IndieGala, Steam
high rated
The Humble Store has a sale on Warhammer and other Games Workshop games this weekend.

= = =

The Friday Special Bundle on IndieGala is on happy hour

= = =

Radical ROACH Deluxe Edition is the DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for one Steam key, BTA for two.

= = =

Warlock 2: The Exiled, DLC and Warlock 1 complete are -75% on Steam as a daily deal
Post edited January 16, 2015 by madth3
Bought Indie Royal bundle been wanting to try Skyborn. Can't beat $1 for that plus 9 other games. Anyone know if they are revealing one game every day, or two every two days like last time?
madth3: The Humble Store has a sale on Warhammer and other Games Workshop games this weekend.

= = =

The Friday Special Bundle on IndieGala is on happy hour

= = =

Radical ROACH Deluxe Edition is the DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for one Steam key, BTA for two.
Do you know how often the DailyRoyale refreshes? I'm just curious. Survivor Squad has been up there (and expired) for weeks it seems...

Of course I haven't been visiting the site for more than 2 months, but this is the first time I've ever seen the Humble store with no DRM-free offerings on the thumbnail portion of the front page.
wanderer_27: Indie Royale has a new Mystery Bundle going :

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Games so far :

Skyborn - DRM Free & Steam
Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive - Steam
Depth Hunter 2: Ocean Mysteries - Steam
Anybody wants to get wet? Just PM.
I own the base game already.
Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive
DIG Desura Bundle 1

$0.99 for (BTA for two keys for each game)

- Resist and Refuse (Win)
- Blocked Street (Win)
- Red Goblin: Cursed Forest (Win)
- Jane Croft (Win / Mac)
- Aquarius (Win)
- Easy St. Tycoon (Win)
Post edited January 17, 2015 by madth3
high rated
Nice. They saw my post. ;)

EDIT: I hate being at the top of pages. I should post less! :)
Post edited January 17, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice: Nice. They saw my post. ;)
I think so. :-)
75% off Gat Out of Hell if you hurry.

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/saints-row-gat-out-of-hell/118076
Oathe: Bought Indie Royal bundle been wanting to try Skyborn. Can't beat $1 for that plus 9 other games. Anyone know if they are revealing one game every day, or two every two days like last time?
My email of the bundle had this to say for that question: We will be unlocking two games every two days or so and raising the price each time. You'll get all ten games whenever you buy the bundle and so for the best deal possible, buy early!

Also it had this: Eight of the games in this bundle are on Steam, one has been Greenlit and one is looking to get Greenlit. All are for Windows with two also on Mac and one on Linux. Two of the games have Steam Trading Cards.

Hope it helps! :)
high rated
Get any Collector's Edition for FREE at Big Fish using this code: FREEGAME86966 .

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/139/collectors-edition.html
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/mac/genres/139/collectors-edition.html

Edit : Don't forget to uncheck the Big Fish Game Club trial offer at the checkout page !!
Post edited January 17, 2015 by ne_zavarj