It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Strategic Storm Bundle at IndieGala

$1.89 gets you two bundles before price increases
Seven Steam games:

- 1953: NATO vs Warsaw Pact
- Cubesis
- The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss
- Legions of Ashworld
- Storm over the Pacific
- Strategic War in Europe
- World War 2: Time of Wrath
New Indie Royale Bundle is up :

2 DRM Free
3 Steam

http://www.indieroyale.com/
wanderer_27: New Indie Royale Bundle is up :

2 DRM Free
3 Steam

http://www.indieroyale.com/
The games are:
QP Shooting - Dangerous!! (DRM-Free/Steam)
Nanofights (Steam)
Proxy Blade Zero (Steam)
Space Warp (DRM-Free/Steam)
Crash and Burn Racing (Steam)
Ninja'd!
Post edited January 14, 2015 by madth3
Hmm, very Steamy but tempting... I've been curious about Legions of Ashworld.
trusteft: It's tempting just for Gunship!
Come on GOG, bring Gunship here!
Here now, don't confuse with [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunship_2000]Gunship 2000. It seems the Amiga version was just Gunship, while the PC version was Gunship 2000, which is where some confusion may come from. As I recall, GS2000 was better as a sim. IIRC, you had several helicopter types in Gunship 2000, and had to give orders to the various AI pilots.

The old Gunship! required you to boot your computer from the provided 5 1/4" to run in (PC/DOS), similar to Pirates! and Silent Service. And no, they could not be easily duplicated via software. There was some bad sector(s) on the disk that prevented it (I heard 7 sectors instead of 8 or something like that), that couldn't be replicated without special hardware. So no backups whatsoever. You wreck you disk, buy it again.

I remember the old MicroProse used to have ads for its other games as a loading screen while you waited, with simplistic animations for each one. Too bad they got bought out and gutted by Hasbro. Wonder if Hasbro considered Xcom action figures for sale at one point or another?
PincushionMan: Here now, don't confuse with [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunship_2000]Gunship 2000. It seems the Amiga version was just Gunship, while the PC version was Gunship 2000, which is where some confusion may come from. As I recall, GS2000 was better as a sim. IIRC, you had several helicopter types in Gunship 2000, and had to give orders to the various AI pilots.

The old Gunship! required you to boot your computer from the provided 5 1/4" to run in (PC/DOS), similar to Pirates! and Silent Service. And no, they could not be easily duplicated via software. There was some bad sector(s) on the disk that prevented it (I heard 7 sectors instead of 8 or something like that), that couldn't be replicated without special hardware. So no backups whatsoever. You wreck you disk, buy it again.

I remember the old MicroProse used to have ads for its other games as a loading screen while you waited, with simplistic animations for each one. Too bad they got bought out and gutted by Hasbro. Wonder if Hasbro considered Xcom action figures for sale at one point or another?
Actually there was a Gunship and Gunship 2000 released 25 years ago or so. I played both. I played Gunship on my Atari ST in the late 80's and a few years later Gunship 2000 on IIRC my Amiga 1200 or PC.
From what I understand this Gunship is from the late 90's, which I completely missed for some reason (perhaps I was in the navy at the time)

EDIT: It looks like I for some reason already have the game on Steam lol.
I still wish GOG brings it here and the first two games.
Post edited January 14, 2015 by trusteft
PincushionMan: Here now, don't confuse with [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunship_2000]Gunship 2000. It seems the Amiga version was just Gunship, while the PC version was Gunship 2000, which is where some confusion may come from. As I recall, GS2000 was better as a sim. IIRC, you had several helicopter types in Gunship 2000, and had to give orders to the various AI pilots.

It's actually neither of those. It's Gunship! (Yes, the exclamation mark is part of the title and this game was released close to 2000, unlike Gunship 2000 which was released in 1991).
Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundle 17 is up for preorder ($1.25).

8 games guaranteed not to be on Steam :P
Does Amazon do game deals any more? I got a gift card for Christmas and picked up a few for a Christmas sale, but their normal January sale seems non-existent. Their digital PC storefront really seemed to fall apart after Tony left.

Anyhoots, if anyone know when I should check out Amazon, let me know. I've been checking it daily since the 1st and wondered if they have a magic day of the week or something for listing new sales.
pablodusk: Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundle 17 is up for preorder ($1.25).

8 games guaranteed not to be on Steam :P
Already? Is Groupees running out of Steam? :P
Do you know what happens if those games don't get greenlight? The ones, offered at Groupees. I mean, is the money just wasted on nothing? For me it looks like a bundle of chance, hardly worth spending money on.
Post edited January 14, 2015 by Dessimu
Dessimu: Do you know what happens if those games don't get greenlight? The ones, offered at Groupees.
I have bought only one of these but I think that from the moment the bundle is live you get DRM-Free downloads for all the games and sometimes an additional Desura key.
Post edited January 14, 2015 by madth3
Dessimu: Do you know what happens if those games don't get greenlight? The ones, offered at Groupees. I mean, is the money just wasted on nothing? For me it looks like a bundle of chance, hardly worth spending money on.
If they don't get greenlit, you can still play the Desura/DRM-Free versions. If a game is greenlit, there is a possibility that a better, more enhanced version will be offered, but that's no guarantee.
Thank you both, good to know :) I've never bought one of these bundles before. Tempting to try. But still, I think I'll pass.