It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GamersGate deals.

Commandos daily -75%. While GOG does have Commandos 1-3 (plus Beyond the Call of Duty), GamersGate also has Commandos: Strike Force, if you feel that you really must have the complete collection. Every game is DRM-Free.

Bandai-Namco 10 days deal, with discounts up to 75%. All games require Steam.

Awesomenauts (Steam) 3 days deal. The base game is discounted by 75%, while the DLCs, the soundtrack and the Power Pack (which includes the base game, plus its soundtrack plus Starstorm) are discounted by 50% and the Starstorm DLC is discounted by 30%.

IAmSinistar: The name seems to also be an attempt to invoke associations with the classic roguelike NetHack, but NetHack is much deeper and more enjoyable.
Or Space Hulk. It's just two different letters, after all.
Post edited January 12, 2015 by Grargar
Rush for Berlin Gold: Realtime tactics World War 2 game using the Storm engine: 1.25 EUR (-75%), DRM free

I wish GOG would bring the Storm engine games here.
Post edited January 12, 2015 by The-Business
Grargar: GamersGate deals.

Commandos daily -75%. While GOG does have Commandos 1-3 (plus Beyond the Call of Duty), GamersGate also has Commandos: Strike Force, if you feel that you really must have the complete collection. Every game is DRM-Free.

Bandai-Namco 10 days deal, with discounts up to 75%. All games require Steam.

Awesomenauts (Steam) 3 days deal. The base game is discounted by 75%, while the DLCs, the soundtrack and the Power Pack (which includes the base game, plus its soundtrack plus Starstorm) are discounted by 50% and the Starstorm DLC is discounted by 30%.

IAmSinistar: The name seems to also be an attempt to invoke associations with the classic roguelike NetHack, but NetHack is much deeper and more enjoyable.
Grargar: Or Space Hulk. It's just two different letters, after all.
I've never played Commandos Strike Force. I keep hearing that the bigger fan you are of the originals, the more you should avoid Strike Force. But for a dollar! Gotta think about that.
Grargar: Or Space Hulk. It's just two different letters, after all.
"Luck, .... sounds like F....", Nursie. Blackadder, BBC 1986
;D
IG Every Monday bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/monday

Pay $1.89 or more to get this bundle before price increases!

1Quest
Mission Control - NanoMech
Five Nights at Freddy's 2
Rift's Cave (Early Access)
Quest for Infamy
So has anyone here played Commandos Strike Force?
"Up to 75% off" Feral Interactive MAC titles at Greenmangaming (plus use the voucher PSNEDD-9OF09Q-P4S1MY for an additional 20% off afterwards, voucher good until Jan 16 1600UTC).

http://www.greenmangaming.com/feral-mac/

(Some games redeem on Steam, others use "Feral DRM": you get a key and download the game from the Feral website).
Post edited January 12, 2015 by 01kipper
tinyE: So has anyone here played Commandos Strike Force?
I did-I bought it on retail from a DVD store that also rented games and sold old stock. It was nice in the beginning, but I found the second mission confusing, as the player could control only one member of the squad at a time, and at that mission the members weren't together but on a different location each, and there was the problem what would happen if while I controlled one member, another would be spotted etc. So I gave up-but maybe I should try that second mission again in the future...
trusteft: dailyindiegame.com I never heard of them before, are they valid...?
Grargar: They are referred on the isthereanydeal site, so I guess they are legit.
Niggles: was told otherwise?
Grargar: Hope you're not confusing Space Hack with Space Hulk. :P
I *know* Space Hulk is a pos :D
Groupees' Retroism Bundle is now up for pre-order at $1, and the deal goes live in about 22 hours.
Retroism bundle in Groupees.
Choose from 7 games, $1 minimum.
Preorder is active (22:30 hours left) for $1,5 minimum

ninja'd :-P
Post edited January 12, 2015 by murcielago
genkicolleen: Groupees' Retroism Bundle is now up for pre-order at $1, and the deal goes live in about 22 hours.
Wonder if it will include their recent games.
genkicolleen: Groupees' Retroism Bundle is now up for pre-order at $1, and the deal goes live in about 22 hours.
Any clues on the content?
<span class="bold">Skullgirls</span> is -75% on Steam as daily deal
Game, DLC, 2 and 4 packs.

On Steam too, a new round of weeklong deals.
IAmSinistar: Any clues on the content?
I never have been able to figure out any of the games in these pre-orders :p There are some guesses down below if you go to the page.

Galebourn (no idea who that is, just someone who posted there) says the following:

I'd say Sid Meier's Pirates, Colonization, Covert Action and a few other games like Dragonsphere will most likely be in this bundle.

Bundlestars had a "Pioneer's bundle" a few days ago. I'm pretty sure this will be almost the same, probably with 1 or 2 different games.

it contained the following games: Sid Meier's Colonization (Classic) / Sid Meier's Covert Action (Classic) / Sid Meier's Pirates! Gold Plus (Classic) / B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th / Silent Service / Dragonsphere / Command H.Q. / Across The Rhine /

I also mention of Darklands, Redline, Gothic 1, and Jade Empire.

So really, I have no idea! It could be none of these! *throws hands in air*
Post edited January 12, 2015 by genkicolleen