It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Groupees the Lovecraftian bundle
https://groupees.com/lc
Nice, thanks! I already own Dreams In The Witch House: A Lovecraftian Rock Opera on CD, but this is definitely still worth getting for me. I really recommend this bargain price to everyone who has any interest in HPL and the Mythos.
triock: Groupees the Lovecraftian bundle
https://groupees.com/lc
IAmSinistar: Nice, thanks! I already own Dreams In The Witch House: A Lovecraftian Rock Opera on CD, but this is definitely still worth getting for me. I really recommend this bargain price to everyone who has any interest in HPL and the Mythos.
is it actually any good?
- im more interested in the dark ambient stuff myself
BlackThorny: Thanks for letting us know, seems cool :)
Now I'll see If there are some more games I'm interested in - one more will make it 0.5$ so it's probably worth it, 2 will make 0.33$ which will be the cut off point for me, 3 will make it a sure thing ;) So I'm waiting for more info from the rest of you folks in order to decide
My wife and I played 4PM last night for about 40 minutes. It's a student art project, but well done for such. It's what you would probably call a "walking simulator" with a short story you live as you play. A couple of walking challenges (if you play it, you'll understand why walking is a challenge for the main character) that were easy, and choices to make along the way. In 40 minutes we found three different endings. Crap, Way Crap, and I'm Not Sure if That was Crap. I'd probably need to fool with it some more to try and find more endings, as the story doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

At the end, we agreed it wasn't great, but for 12½ cents we got our money's worth.
<span class="bold">Resist and Refuse</span> is the new DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for one Desura key, BTA for two keys.
The Witcher 3 $33.75 on Nuuvem ( GOG version )
Sachys: is it actually any good?
I like it, but then I like Prog Rock, which it is very reminiscent of. It's kind of a fusion of Uriah Heep, Mekong Delta, and Theatre Of Tragedy. Guitars feature prominently, as does 70s-style balladeering.

If you want something equally good but on the other side of the spectrum, avail yourself of Nyarlathotep by Flint Glass. It contains some of the best noise music I've ever heard, and is deeply Lovecraftian.
Bloodshed Bundle on BundleStars

$3.49 for 10 Steam games

- Blood Knights
- Guns of Icarus Online
- Summoner
- To The Moon
- Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
- Last Inua
- Probably Archery
- Skilltree Saga
- Chronology
- Making History II: The War of the World
Sachys: is it actually any good?
IAmSinistar: I like it, but then I like Prog Rock, which it is very reminiscent of. It's kind of a fusion of Uriah Heep, Mekong Delta, and Theatre Of Tragedy. Guitars feature prominently, as does 70s-style balladeering.

If you want something equally good but on the other side of the spectrum, avail yourself of Nyarlathotep by Flint Glass. It contains some of the best noise music I've ever heard, and is deeply Lovecraftian.
Both sound good actually - dont mind something leaning towards prog as its an obvious (and sometimes too obvious so you miss it) influence on a lot of bands I like.
madth3:
Chronology is more of a story-puzzle game than a platformer, but it's pretty good.

To the Moon is a fantastic story game (NOT an RPG despite the sprites)

I've read some varying reports on Last Inua, but I still want it to try it *_* It looks good to me~!

I have no idea on the rest of them, but seven of the games have trading cards!
Post edited January 08, 2015 by genkicolleen
madth3: <span class="bold">Resist and Refuse</span> is the new DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for one Desura key, BTA for two keys.
There's a browser version one can try (not idea what the differences between the browser version and the on sold are), just follow the link given here.
Anime Weekend Sale on Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/anime_sale

Some titles to note:

Ys games
100% Orange Juice
eXceed
BlazBlue
King of Fighters XIII
Alpha Protocol with a nice discount (75%) - 3.74 euro on gamersgate.

What is even better...It's DRM free.
Post edited January 08, 2015 by wolfsrain
Sachys: Both sound good actually - dont mind something leaning towards prog as its an obvious (and sometimes too obvious so you miss it) influence on a lot of bands I like.
It's definitely worth the asking price. Hopefully the videos are as good as the music.

Check your PMs and see if you like the stuff yourself.
Happy hour in Indiegala friday special bundle
Sachys: Both sound good actually - dont mind something leaning towards prog as its an obvious (and sometimes too obvious so you miss it) influence on a lot of bands I like.
IAmSinistar: It's definitely worth the asking price. Hopefully the videos are as good as the music.

Check your PMs and see if you like the stuff yourself.
Well cheers man!